Forum of Thrones: An Interactive Story

Comments

• Love your new avatar!

Happy birthday!

captainivy1 posted: »

Love your new avatar!

• I abstain in voting for this scene

• Happy Birthday, Bounden, I hope you have a truly great day! And thank you for reading the story, your presence here is highly appreciated :)

Bounden posted: »

Hey guys, I just wanted to say that today is my birthday. I loved reading this story for the past few years and I can't wait to read more of

• There are indeed several characters where I can already confirm that they won't reappear in Book 1. I have mentioned Harren before and with him, the entire Harrenhal cast won't be seen again in Book 1. They will however return in Book 2, when two characters from there will become PoV's. Other big players who won't reappear in Book 1 include the Storm King, Edmyn Tully and the Riverlords, as well as the Castamere characters, though all of them will be featured heavily in Book 2.

Ah the Sphynx. Good times, good times. Since we're on this, are there any characters we might not see at all again at all in Book 1? I fe

• Bounden posted: »

Hey guys, I just wanted to say that today is my birthday. I loved reading this story for the past few years and I can't wait to read more of

• [Choose Brandon] Great part, Liquid!

Raenna “Let me have a look at it”, Raenna said softly, as she sat down next to Terroma. He was leaning against a tree, his face grimacing

• The Voting is closed!

Raenna is going to choose Brandon

This was a close choice between him and Bakr. One thing I can promise is, you will see both of them, as well as Ando and Davith, in the later parts of this chapter. For now, this means an opportunity to develop Brandon a bit more. I also think it'll give me the chance to show a more interesting side of Abbas, so that's not too bad. Raenna still has a couple of parts left in this chapter and I think she's going to have very frequent parts in the future. With some PoV's, there is only one part left for them in this chapter, but Raenna has at least three left.

Another PoV who has three parts left is Kersea, who is going to get the next part. This next part is certainly going to be finished today, most likely in the next few hours. The last time we saw Kersea, she prepared for her next mission, together with Clayton and Alysanne. Having entered an uneasy alliance with Rayden, an old rival of Clayton and fellow employee of Butterfly, they prepared to take control of Raylansfair's old lighthouse, where Harris had stored the Wildfire John had found in Chapter 5. However, in secret they also made the plan to kill Rayden and his men afterwards, as Clayton had a serious grudge against him. During the way to the lighthouse, Alysanne suggested to play a "game", during which she told Kerea two names and then asked her which of these two she'd rather kill. After a while, Rayden joined in on this game. Noticing the complicated relationship between Kersea, Alysanne and Clayton, he decided to ask her if she'd rather kill Clayton or Alysanne. Kersea decided to refuse to answer, so that she wouldn't anger either of her companions.

• Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! I had a great day yesterday, went to one of those puzzle/trap rooms and solved it with some friends in 32 minutes and broke the record, so that was really fun.

• Kersea

Instead of answering, Kersea sent an irritated glare towards Rayden, who sneered in return. “I'm not going to answer”, she stated firmly and his sneer turned into a wide, mocking grin. “I suppose it's Alysanne then?”, he asked and looked at Alysanne. “Fuck yourself, Rayden”, she growled, to which the man let out a howling laugh. “Your wit is as cutting as always”, he chuckled.

“You're not going to answer?”, Alysanne asked and Kersea wasn't sure if she correctly heard a hint of disappointment.“I'm not going to play his stupid game”, she hissed. Alysanne sighed. “It's Rayden who's stupid, not the game”, she explained. “If I'd be given the choice to kill either you or Clayton, I'd choose Clay in a heartbeat”

“See?”, Rayden remarked. “Even Alysanne answers” As Kersea looked at him, he suddenly and violently grabbed her upper arm and pulled her closer. “And now, give me a fucking answer”, he growled. “Or is it really Alysanne you'd like to kill?”

“Enough”, Clayton hissed angrily and immediately, though visibly reluctant, Rayden let go of her again. “Alright”, he quickly said and rose both of his hands, as he took a step back, now walking slightly behind Kersea. She glanced over her shoulder and saw him looking at her, his eyes slowly wandering down her body. “Apologies, I forgot that she's your bitch, Clayton”, he said. “Say, where do you find girls like her?”

Clayton did not answer, which caused Rayden to shrug. “Suppose it doesn't matter. Wherever you found her, I'd like to see the other girls from there”, he said and with a big step, he had caught up to Kersea again. “You know any other girls from where you come from? You got a sister perhaps?”

As he said this, Kersea tensed up and shot him a glare that showed a mixture of anger and fear. The look in his eyes... he knew about Briar. If he'd do anything to hurt her... “So you have a sister!”, Rayden exclaimed. “Perhaps I pay her a visit once this is done. You don't like playing my games, but I'm sure I'm gonna make her enjoy it” He leaned in and came uncomfortably close to her. “Looks like sweet Briar will get a new friend soon”

Kersea's eyes widened, but before she could do anything she'd probably regret later, Alysanne walked around her and flanked Rayden from the other side. “Isn't her sister way too old for you?”, she asked and the smile on her face showed even less genuine joy than usual.

“Let me be the judge of that”, Rayden growled, though he took a step away from Kersea, who sighed in relief and removed her hand from the hilt of her dagger. Alysanne took a deep breath. “Let me put it that way, Rayden”, she said in a tone that was completely without emotion, as she put an arm around his shoulders. “If you touch Kersea, or her sister, I'm going to take a knife and I'm going to make you eat some parts of yourself you'd probably miss a lot” As Rayden held his breath, she continued. “The same goes to your fuckboys over there”, she growled, as she glared at the dead-eyed Summer Islander. “If you hurt her, I'm going to hurt you ten times worse, have I made myself clear?”

“Alysanne!”, Clayton barked and she separated from Rayden, who wasn't smiling anymore. “There's no need to provoke Rayden or his men. We have to work together. Then, we go our separate paths”

A frown formed on Rayden's face and his smirk seemed almost forced. “Looks like you really lost your bite, Clayton”, he said. Alysanne shook her head. “Perhaps, though I certainly haven't”, she snarled. “And I mean what I said. Keep your hands and your eyes off her if you want to keep them. Same goes for any other part, no matter how small”

“This is enough, Alysanne”, Clayton warned her and she sighed, as she took a step away from Rayden, who wordlessly fastened his steps, to catch up with his own men again. She smiled at Kersea. “I'm always at your side, puppy”, she promised.

Rayden shook his head. “You've always been bad at sharing, Alysanne”, he said. “But I'm going to keep my hands off your toy” Kersea clenched her fists. “I'm no one's toy”, she growled and he raised an eyebrow. “Look at this”, he stated. “She can speak to me after all!” He caught Alysanne's glare and turned around again.

“So, back to the topic”, Alysanne said, suddenly cheerful. “The lighthouse... we have a plan?” The blond-haired assassin next to Rayden gave her a nod, his usual grin was gone after her speech. “Me and Malphas scouted the place a few hours ago”, he explained. “The place is shit. Almost a dozen guards, three of them looking like green recruits, four with longbows. No patrols, no perimeter, they won't expect an ambush”

“Sounds easy. Where's the catch?”, Alysanne asked. The assassin shrugged. “There is none. I've seen holes in the mud that have been better guarded. It's going to be a piece of cake” This time, Rayden shook his head. “Wouldn't be so overconfident, Dris”, he warned him. “It's still a dozen guards. Each of us will have two opponents” His obnoxious smirk returned. “Luckily, I have made a plan”, he revealed. “We'll split up. Attack them from two sides. You go in from the front, keep them busy. Once you got their attention, my group strikes from behind, quick and hard”

“So you want us to take the bulk of the fighting”, Clayton summarized and shook his head. “Forget it. I'm not going to risk my group. We need a different plan” Rayden chuckled. “A different plan you say?”, he said. “Perhaps one where these guards overpower and kill me? Would you like that, Clayton?”

“Sure I would”, Clayton confirmed. “But that's not what we're talking about. I'm not willing to risk my life and the lives of Kersea and Alysanne just so you have it easier” Rayden rose a hand and his men stopped. “I see”, he mumbled. “Does that mean you refuse to cooperate?”

Before Clayton was able to answer, Alysanne cleared her throat. “Oh, why not?”, she asked. “Maybe Rayden's men are a bunch of cowards, but I've never been afraid of a tough fight. Come on, Clayton. Do it for me, will ya?”

Clayton paused, looked her in the eyes and Kersea noticed that she gave him a small, barely noticeable nod. “Fine”, he growled. “At your responsibility” He looked back at Rayden, who had narrowed his eyes. “We'll do it your way”, he gave in. “We go in from the front, draw their attention. You and your men attack from the back”

“Rayden...”, the blonde man hissed. “He is planning something” Rayden slowly shook his head. “He's not”, he growled. “He's always been a coward. Not the type to provoke Butterfly's wrath by killing his best man” A smug smile formed on his face. “And even if... I don't fear you, Clayton”

“So we're doing it your way?”, Clayton asked with a sigh. Rayden shook his head. “Dris still brought up a good point”, he said calmly. “I'm afraid we have to take some precautions” With these words, he threw a brief, lewd glance at Kersea. “We're going to mix our groups a little bit. During this attack, your dear, sweet Kersea will come with me and Dris. You take Malphas instead”

Clayton glanced at the Summer Islander, who silently put a hand above his heart. Alysanne looked from him to Kersea and then back at Rayden, a smile of disbelief on her face. “Go fuck yourself”, she muttered. Rayden's smile got wider. “I'm afraid I have to insist”, he spoke.

Alysanne's glare hit him with full force. “Go fuck yourself”, she repeated, this time in a low, growling tone. “I'm not going to leave Kersea with you” Rayden smiled at her. “Why not, Alysanne?”, he asked. “Do you not trust me?” Alysanne shook her head. “If you want one of us so desperately, I'll go with you”, she growled.

Rayden slowly shook his head. “Unfortunately, that won't be possible”, he said mockingly. “Let's be honest here, no one gives a fuck about you. You're Clayton's rabid bitch and he wouldn't hesitate to sacrifice you if it means to further his goals. Frankly, I can't blame him” He looked at Clayton. “But he's not going to risk his precious Kersea”

While Kersea tensed up, Clayton just gave him a nod. “Fine”, he said and Alysanne gasped. “Clayton, you can't...”, she started, but he cut her off. “Silence!”, he barked in anger and Alysanne looked genuinely baffled. “I'm giving an order” With these words, he looked at Kersea. “You will go with them. Follow Rayden's orders and attack from the back”

Kersea slowly shook her head. “I... I don't think I want to go with them”, she stuttered, before she regained her composure. She noticed the anger in Clayton's expression and knew that this time, defiance would risk not only her life, but Alysanne's as well. If she'd refuse, Rayden would grow too suspicious. And after what he had just said about Briar, she wanted him dead. “Is this really your order?”, she asked.

Clayton gave her a nod, almost reluctantly. “It is”, he confirmed. Rayden slowly clapped his hands. “Now, that is a word!”, he exclaimed. “I appreciate the gesture. See, trust is the most important thing in a relationship” He smiled at Kersea. “This is going to be brilliant”

By now, they had left the city behind. Passing the gate, where he stationed guards paid them no mind, the group was now walking down a small path up a barren hill. At the top of it, near the water, stood the lighthouse. It was short, at least compared to the Hightower, though Kersea had to admit that everything was short compared to the Hightower.

With a nod, Clayton and Rayden separated from each other. Clayton took Alysanne and the Summer Islander with him, while Rayden took Kersea and the blonde man. The only thing Kersea was able to do was to exchange a worried glance with Alysanne. Then, Clayton walked up the road that led directly to the lighthouse, while Rayden took a small path around the hill.

While both of her new companions remained silent, Kersea felt uncomfortable around them. She knew, if Clayton would really go through with his plan to kill Rayden, she'd be forced to face both of them. It appeared, Rayden overestimated how much Clayton truly valued her.

The hill ended sharply at a small cliff. Ten feet below, Kersea saw the sea.“Down, now”, Rayden growled coldly. In silence, they started to crawl up the hill. The lighthouse itself was located directly at the cliff and only a single entrance would make it easily defendable, if the guards would expect an ambush.

It was their misfortune that they didn't. From her position, pressed onto the ground and trying to remain hidden in the low grass, Kersea saw the soldiers. They were a bit less than a dozen and they were standing in front of the building where they had no cover. Three of them were sitting at a small table, playing a game of dice, while the rest stood guard, half-heartedly. Clayton, Alysanne and the Summer Islander walked right towards them.

One of the guards made the mistake of approaching the group. “Hold!”, he ordered. “The lighthouse is closed, on order of Lord Harris Flowers!” Clayton had a smile on his face, as he continued to come closer. From the way he stood, Kersea could see that the guard had grown nervous. “But Ser”, Clayton said. “We have come here with an important message” He still approached the man. “I'd like to speak to your captain”

“That would be me”, the man confirmed and Clayton's smile grew even wider. “Excellent!”, he said, as he stopped right in front of the man. Then, without waiting, he reached into his coat and in a single movement, he pulled out a large, broad knife and sliced the guard across the gut, effectively disembowelling him.

“Oh shit!”, one of the guards exclaimed and the men reached for their weapons. It was already too late. While Clayton remained standing above the dying captain of the guard, Alysanne and the Summer Islander charged at the rest. The dark-skinned man managed to kill two with a small, curved sword, before they had reached their own weapons.

“Now”, Rayden ordered and he and the blonde man jumped up. Rayden himself charged at the men, wielding a longsword in the right and a dagger in the left hand. The blonde man stopped for a moment and glared at Kersea, who had risen from the ground considerably slower, as she had no intentions of joining this massacre. “Come on!”, he yelled, before he charged as well, holding his longsword with both hands.

The fight was short and brutal. The guards had never faced men like Clayton or Rayden before, who cut them down with chilling ruthlessness. The Summer Islander hacked at his foes like a wildling, while the blonde man finished off the wounded. Though Alysanne was by far the most terrifying sight. Holding a long knife in each hand, she spun around, slicing through her opponents as if they were consisting of thin air. Kersea wasn't sure what she found worse: The joy her friend showed as she killed these men, or the fact that she ignored her own defence in order to cause even more damage.

Only Kersea remained behind and out of the fight, focussing on the ground in front of her, only occasionally raising her head and moving slightly closer. She held her dagger in her hand, shocked by how easily the assassins defeated the guardsmen. One of them tried to charge at her, though Rayden spun around and sliced through his throat, cleanly ripping it out with his blade. He moved gracefully, like a dancer, with feints and pirouettes, shedding blood wherever his steel hit their flesh. It was numbing.

A single guard showed the common sense to try and run away. While Alysanne held two men at once at bay, while the Summer Islander swung his sword at an opponent that already lay on the ground, one young man started to run, trying to use a gap between Clayton and Alysanne. “Clayton!”, Rayden yelled, parrying the weak strike of his wounded opponent. Clayton reacted by striking at the fleeing man as he tried to get past him. He missed, on purpose as Kersea immediately saw.

The fleeing man had successfully broken free and started to rush down the road, towards the city. “After him!”, Rayden yelled, as he plunged his sword through his opponent's chest. Instead of following the order, Clayton charged at Alysanne's opponents, to attack them from behind. “Fuck!”, Rayden exclaimed, before he started to run after the man, who had a considerable headstart.

Unfortunately for the guardsman, Rayden was fast and his dagger was even faster. Sprinting at a truly impressive speed, Rayden aimed and threw his weapon, hitting his target's lower back. The man fell to the ground and a moment later, Rayden towered above him, to finish him off with his longsword.

Only then did Kersea notice that she trembled. She caught Alysanne's stare and her friend gave her an excited smile. “You haven't done a fucking thing...”, the blonde man growled towards Kersea and she shot him a glare. “You managed just fine”, she spat at him and the man narrowed his eyes.

Before he could say anything else, he was interrupted by Rayden. “What the fuck, Clayton!”, he yelled, as he swiftly approached him, breathing heavily from the exhausting sprint. “You would have let him get away!” Stopping dangerously close in front of him, Rayden grabbed Clayton by the shoulders. “You have anything to say?”

“Yes”, Clayton answered and plunged his knife into Rayden's upper leg. The other man's eyes widened, as his companions reached for their weapons. The Summer Islander wasn't fast enough. Alysanne's knife cut through his lower back, though she in turn failed to kill him with a single strike. Roaring like a bear, he turned around and parried her next strike.

“Fuck!”, the blonde man said as he glared at Kersea. She managed to parry his first strike, aimed for her head. Then, his closed fist hit her in the stomach. She gasped, going down on her knees, as the blonde man slammed the hilt of his sword into her face. “You fucking bitch!”, he yelled as he knocked her to the ground, violently jumping on top of her. “Die! Die! Die!”, he screamed, as he tried to plunge the sword into her face. Using both of her hands, Kersea managed to grab the weapon at the crossguard, holding it just inches away from her eye. Slowly, the blade came closer.

Then, the man's screams of rage turned into screams of anger, as Alysanne appeared behind him, with the Summer Islander's blood on her face. Her dagger had found a weak spot just below his ribs and his eyes widened, as the grip around his sword grew weaker. Kersea managed to wrestle it from his hands and to throw it away, just as Alysanne pulled him up. Holding him close like a lover, she started to whisper into his ear, loud enough for Kersea to listen. “You hurt my puppy”, she hissed, as she started to slowly twist the knife. The man gasped for air, in too much agony to even scream. “I warned you”, she whispered.

“Alysanne, stop playing!”, Clayton yelled and Alysanne sighed. “You got lucky”, she hissed, as she removed the blade from the man's side. Spinning him around, she stabbed him in the crotch, then, in rapid succession into the lower belly, the centre of his chest, the throat and finally, the mouth. She reached down, to pull Kersea up and into a surprising hug. “You're okay?”, she asked with worry and Kersea gave her a nod. “I'm... fine”, she whispered and noticed the smile on Alysanne's face.

Behind her, Rayden knelt on the ground, with Clayton's knife at his throat. “You fucking stupid bastard...”, he growled. “Never thought you'd turn on Butterfly's men...” Clayton shook his head. “I didn't”, he corrected him. “I only turned on you” Rayden growled in frustration. “You're dead! Dead! Wait until Butterfly hears about this, he's...”

“He won't”, Clayton cut him off, as he removed the knife from his throat. “Now, we still have unfinished business. Last time we met, you took my eye” With these words, he quickly cut through Rayden's left eye and the captured assassin started to scream in pain. “This was for settling the score”, Clayton said and his knife sliced across Rayden's face and through his remaining eye, which caused the screams of pain to turn into shrill shrieks of agony. “This was for vengeance”

“My eyes!”, Rayden yelled in agony. “I can't see! No! No!” Clayton smirked at him. “Better that way”, he said. “Now you don't have to see what I'm going to do to you” He looked up. “Alysanne, my dear. Would you like to join me?” With a smile, Alysanne walked towards him. “Love, you know what a girl wants”, she said. “ I'm afraid you went too far here. Look, you made him sad, he's not smiling anymore” She moved close to Rayden, whose screams had died down to incoherent mumbles full of despair and pained sobs.

“Where's that smug smile now, huh? Perhaps I have to cut off your lips to see it again”, she hissed. Her blade pierced Rayden's shoulder, just deep enough to dig into the flesh, which caused him to scream again. With a grin, Alysanne removed the knife, taking a small piece of Rayden's flesh with her. As she moved down again, Clayton gently stopped her. “My turn”, he proclaimed, as his knife dug into Rayden's other shoulder. He waited a moment, before he removed the blade again, only to slice across Rayden's chest, cleanly severing one of the man's nipples.

“Please, just kill me!”, Rayden screamed and Clayton chuckled. “Be assured, I will”, he answered. “Eventually” He rose an eyebrow. “But what is this? Please? You're learning a new word, it's a miracle!” Before he could continue, Alysanne grabbed his wrist. “Wait, wait!”, she exclaimed, with childish joy on her face. “Puppy, get over here!”

She smiled at Kersea, who gave her only a shocked, almost disgusted look. “Don't make me beg. Come on, it's your turn. I got some tricks I just have to show you!” Kersea gulped, as she looked down at the knife in her hands and then back at the sobbing, grievously wounded Rayden.

[Mercy Kill Rayden] [Torture him] [Stay out of it]

• [Stay out of it]

Eh, I don't really hate him, nor do I like him, so you know, yeah.

Quite surprised they acted on him so quickly.

Also Alysanne is even more psycho. Yikes.

Kersea Instead of answering, Kersea sent an irritated glare towards Rayden, who sneered in return. “I'm not going to answer”, she stated

• [Torture him]

I don't particularly care for Rayden, but I just want to see Kersea become a darker character.

• [Torture him] Why not?

Kersea Instead of answering, Kersea sent an irritated glare towards Rayden, who sneered in return. “I'm not going to answer”, she stated

• [Stay out of it] I don't see why Kersea should be a "puppy"

RT:

• I like this part even if,I must admit,I'm really surprised that everything work out very well for our "heroes"!
    • I almost forget that Alysanne was such a psycho! I finally start to think that a friend like her is better lose it to have it!
    • Poor Kersea,she basically do nothing for all her own part!XD

• [Torture him]

As Diverse stated, I'd like to make Kersea darker. That would probably make me like her more. :3 And I doesn't really care for Rayden either.

• [Mercy kill Rayden] Kersea's the one character that I don't want to become a monster. But I don't want her to just stand by and watch either. It's also my hope that Kersea's good side might make an influence on Alysanne.

• [Mercy kill Rayden]

Let's end this show.

• WHY AM I ALWAYS LATE FOR THESE????

Happy Birthday Bounden. I hope your day was a great one.

• (Mercy kill Rayden)

• [Mercy kill Rayden]

• [Mercy Kill Rayden]

• [Stay out of it]

• [Stay out of it] Nah Bruh. Nah.

Great part!

• [Torture him] Sorry to keep you waiting, my schedule keeps on getting more compacted. Anyway I've been reading the parts just unable to vote. Anyway I'm all caught up now and I think I'll be sticking around for a while.

Speaking of, I might PM you soon Liquiud I have a matter to discuss with you. I'll send it once I can. Take care!

• [Torture him] Better play the part this time, who cares about Rayden anyway :p

Great part! I didn't expect Rayden going down this quickly, and I'm quite intrigued where will Kersea's storyline go from here.

• Hey NightShroud! Sure thing, send me that message whenever you want :)

[Torture him] Sorry to keep you waiting, my schedule keeps on getting more compacted. Anyway I've been reading the parts just unable to vote

• edited July 2016

It's also my hope that Kersea's good side might make an influence on Alysanne.

Here I have to say, Kersea already does have an influence on her. There are small things, like Alysanne's genuine worry for Kersea or threatening Rayden just to keep her safe, which the Alysanne we met in Act 1 would have never done for another person. She still lacks empathy, but she slowly starts to change thanks to her friendship to Kersea.

AgentZ46 posted: »

[Mercy kill Rayden] Kersea's the one character that I don't want to become a monster. But I don't want her to just stand by and watch either. It's also my hope that Kersea's good side might make an influence on Alysanne.

• edited July 2016

I almost forget that Alysanne was such a psycho! I finally start to think that a friend like her is better lose it to have it!

In another situation, that might be true. Alysanne is clingy and possessive, someone with whom a normal life is hardly possible. And her violent outbursts against anyone who poses a threat to Kersea or their friendship certainly don't make things any easier. However, she's currently the only even remotely positive social contact Kersea has, so losing her would be devastating.

[Stay out of it] I don't see why Kersea should be a "puppy" RT: * I like this part even if,I must admit,I'm really surprised that ev

• [Mercy Kill Rayden] Noooooooo those poor guardsmen. We got to keep Kersea anti killing for as long as possible for the sake of all the nameless guardsmen of Raylainsfair who fall victim to these assassin's abuse. They didn't even stand a chance, nooooooooooooooooo.

• Hello! I have finally some new illustrations for you - this time from Sadie's storyline.

enter image description here

• Wow, all of them looks great! My favorite is probably Gyles. I just love the looks of him!

Hello! I have finally some new illustrations for you - this time from Sadie's storyline.

• They look amazing! I've been really looking forward for this bunch of character drawings and as always, the result is amazing. This time, my favourite is certainly Sadie, with whom I'd even go as far and say that she's firmly among the Top 10 of my favourite character drawings from you. Runner-up would be Gyles. I mean, I knew he's super ugly, but actually seeing him drawn makes him downright revolting, which is certainly fitting for his character. As far as the drawn characters (or the characters in general) go, Gyles is one of the most ugly, which ironically makes this drawing of him utterly perfect. Dan is looking like a super cool guy, while Baelor is certainly that guy whom I wouldn't cross. It's kinda interesting that he reminds me of your earlier drawing of Darren Tallwood, though the latter one still had more magnificent hair :D Leo meanwhile is one of the characters where I don't have a fully fleshed out image in my head while writing him, since he is one of the newer characters, so it helped a lot to see your interpretation of him. As always, thanks a lot for drawing these characters :)

Hello! I have finally some new illustrations for you - this time from Sadie's storyline.

• And I love it! Alysanne is such an amazing character.

It's also my hope that Kersea's good side might make an influence on Alysanne. Here I have to say, Kersea already does have an influ

• Love it! Dan's definitely the best one.

• [Mercy Kill Rayden]

I don't know, I don't think Kersea really has it in her.

• The Voting is closed!

Kersea is going to mercy kill Rayden

This was a close choice. Lots of votes for all three options and in fact, for a while I was pretty sure the option to torture him would win. Now Kersea is going to grant him the mercy of a quick death, but it remains to be seen if this is the better option for her. You can probably guess how Clayton is going to react, though it is Alysanne's reaction that is going to be the more interesting here. Kersea's next part will come out reasonably soon.

As always, there are some developments in the other storylines I have to take care of first. For example, there is the next part, which is from Jaron's PoV. I'm trying to finish it today, though I'm currently facing a problem regardings its length. There is the chance that it will have the length of a usual part, in which case it will be out today, or that it will be twice as long, in which case it will be out tomorrow. Anyways, here's the recap: The last time we saw Jaron, he, Harpy and their new ally Erik Inchfield travelled to a building where they were supposed to meet Hishi, who used to be Keira's employer and whom Harpy hopes to win as an ally against Mullendore. Instead, they met a man called Lanford, who is Hishi's chief enforcer and who handles matters like this while his employer is out of town. After a bit of talking, he revealed that he intends to ally with them and to free the Burned Man, out of a desire to get revenge for Keira. In this moment, Samuel Harrington made his grand entrance, revealing that he had listened to their conversation and was apparently now intending to take them to Butterfly. Even though he urged them not to resist, Jaron decided to fight against him.

• I really like Sadie's. She looks quite nice.

• I'm really happy this choice won but I'm also scared and excited to see how Alysanne will react.

The Voting is closed! Kersea is going to mercy kill Rayden This was a close choice. Lots of votes for all three options and in fact, f

• edited July 2016

Kersea is going to mercy kill Rayden

This is the choice that can lead to the first step to change Alysanne or the choice that make Kersea's fate almost sealed (and you all know what I mean) however of a thing I'm sure,I'm really interested to read the outcome!

PS:Obviously I feel the hype for the next Jaron part

The Voting is closed! Kersea is going to mercy kill Rayden This was a close choice. Lots of votes for all three options and in fact, f

• . . .

We Write History – Bright and Clever

Sign in to comment in this discussion.