Official Jetra thread

Comments

• A salt lick is something used for barn animals XD, to me it sounds funny, like your eating up the salt of sum haters XD

Rehac33 posted: »

" A Salt Lick" Uh..that name is just...wrong.

• I don't see what's wrong with lukesse, I don't ship both (well maybe jetra just a little bit) but I'd wouldn't wage war against the lukesse shippers or say bad things about their ship. All ships are ok in my opinion besides my no opts but I keep my dislike for those ships to my self and people who also don't like my no opt but are polite about it. Also I dislike nonsensical ships, for example Isa x Petra would make zero sense as I can see no examples of it. Anyways keep shipping (and maybe sinning lol) and respectful to others ships

• It's never too late. if you don't ship anything else other than Jetra, please don't interfere with the Lukesse thread.

KillFire598 posted: »

I'm new here. Is it too late to join the Jetra community?

• Both romance choices will probably be who you like the most if the two characters fell and are hanging onto an edge.

I don't see what's wrong with lukesse, I don't ship both (well maybe jetra just a little bit) but I'd wouldn't wage war against the lukesse

• :D

DIS IS SO BOOTIFUL QuQ 10/10!

• edited July 2016

"Petra, please! Just go alone, and you behave!

Be with Gabriel, in the safety of the cave!"

"Yeah, but-"

"I know! You mean well... but leave me be,

you'll be no help without your memories!

Just go away, and do not follow me!"

"...Okay. :P "

Tohabath posted: »

"You can do it, Jesse! I know you can!" ~Petra 'Cause for the first time since the Nether, I finally understand! For the first time si

• "A Salty Lick" is reference for something that you're too young to know. JK.
    In my story's case, it would be a "A Sweet Lick"

A salt lick is something used for barn animals XD, to me it sounds funny, like your eating up the salt of sum haters XD

• Hahahahahah

LOOK AT PETRA SHE HAS A MINECART BELOW HER BELLY {Not saying the real thing here} I LAUGHED LOL

• Well it's auto if you are male you will go to Petra and female you will go to Lukas. If you played episode 6 torkdaque says according to your character male or female
    NOTE : ANYWAY POOR IVOR HAS NO ROLE

Ship it

• Well what if Ivor is another option for female jesse

• Ivor is like 30 years old older than Jesse

Well what if Ivor is another option for female jesse

• That's true and petra looks older than male jesse and has more height

Hana-san posted: »

Ivor is like 30 years old older than Jesse

• but like 2 years old max :v

That's true and petra looks older than male jesse and has more height

• GG

YES I DO AND im proud of it! I Hope your Having a good day

• WHAT DOES CONFLICTED MEAN I'M ONLY YOUNG

IM SO CONFLICTED

• edited July 2016

THAT I SHIP BOTH HELP

WHAT DOES CONFLICTED MEAN I'M ONLY YOUNG

• SHIP JESSVOR INSTEAD LIKE ME IT SEEMS MORE LIKELY

THAT I SHIP BOTH HELP

• Nah I like my ships. Jessvor is cute but not my thing. (Auto correct wanted to correct "cute" to "gay" lol what)

SHIP JESSVOR INSTEAD LIKE ME IT SEEMS MORE LIKELY

• Jesse and Ivor are like 80 years apart aswell. (AUTOCORRECT KNOWS)

Nah I like my ships. Jessvor is cute but not my thing. (Auto correct wanted to correct "cute" to "gay" lol what)

• You forgot about in episode 4, Ivor points out Jesse's gender during the reveal of the Order, "Jesse discovered the truth on his/her own." So Ivor and Torquedawg say about their gender. :)

Well it's auto if you are male you will go to Petra and female you will go to Lukas. If you played episode 6 torkdaque says according to your character male or female NOTE : ANYWAY POOR IVOR HAS NO ROLE

• Male Jessie= Jetra
    Female Jessie= LUKESSE

• I don't think that a game already E10+ Would rule that out, kissing doesn't count as Sexual Content or Themes. I guess It could be suggestive but that is still 10+ allowed Content.

i thought that too but kept thinking no that cant happen this is a game aimed more to younger audience with some adult (like) themes they cant do that.... can they?

• So to everyone saying that the game producers wouldn't include this...

I don't think that a game already E10+ Would rule this out, kissing doesn't count as Sexual Content or Themes. I guess It could be suggestive but that is still 10+ allowed Content. I know my ESRB and I know how their rating works, so basically all haters can STFU.

• I just read a fanfic that damaged my Jetra spirit considerably. It wasn't a Lukesse fanfic, i WASN'T BOUGHT BY THAT SIDE, NEVER WILL, but...i, i just can't comment. I'll take a break and see if i can get over it. my THREE fanfics can all wait

• Petra is using boots, that's why she looks taller

That's true and petra looks older than male jesse and has more height

• Link to story?

I just read a fanfic that damaged my Jetra spirit considerably. It wasn't a Lukesse fanfic, i WASN'T BOUGHT BY THAT SIDE, NEVER WILL, but...i, i just can't comment. I'll take a break and see if i can get over it. my THREE fanfics can all wait

• edited July 2016

Looks like a "Bad News" or Maybe Not is coming up in here...

There's a Techno-Zombies and Techno-People_That_Looks_Like_A_Ton_Of_Zombies and some Techno-Mobs_That_Controlled_By_A_Junking_Computer_That_Being_Infected_And_SoonToBe_A_Zombie...

The Heck! I thought, The Storyline will be Jesse, Petra, Lukas, and Ivor will be trapped on some Maze that they need to get into the Portal to their own World.

Sorry guys, I don't see Jetra Moments on the Trailer. :-( (But it might be appear on the Full Episode when Release)

• edited July 2016

I just compared something on the Anime Series called "Sword Art Online" for the Episode 7

PAMA - Heathcliff
    Jesse - Kirito
    Petra - Asuna
    Lukas - Klein
    Ivor - (Unknown, Think a Character that fits on him.)

Others:

Jesse is wearing a "VR" Glass or Something to control the Mobs (Might be point to the Movie called "Avatar" because of controlling minds but without a Pod or something)

Jesse: "Technology is Awesome" (But it's a kinda "Terminator Salvation" alike...)

(LOL! What a Rang to make a Related Matching for that...) :-P

Scavenge, Slay, Survive.

• I really hate these threads about this so called Jetra (Jesse+Petra) is not gonna due to the fact that this is based on minecraft and dating does not really respond for that but that's you so move on

• Hahahahahahahahaha. Anything can happen. Just because its a block game doesn't mean it can't happen. Plus its +10 so I wouldn't be surprised about this ;P Your opinion though.

I really hate these threads about this so called Jetra (Jesse+Petra) is not gonna due to the fact that this is based on minecraft and dating does not really respond for that but that's you so move on

• Dude. Do you have a link? Or what is the story called?

I just read a fanfic that damaged my Jetra spirit considerably. It wasn't a Lukesse fanfic, i WASN'T BOUGHT BY THAT SIDE, NEVER WILL, but...i, i just can't comment. I'll take a break and see if i can get over it. my THREE fanfics can all wait

• I'm not being able to respond comments, even though the captcha thing is fulfilled one-hundred percent correctly. It always gets me an invalid token

• My other comment got deleted so I'll reiterate this:

Male Jesse x Lukas

Female Jesse x Petra

this needs to happen!!

• no

fancies posted: »

My other comment got deleted so I'll reiterate this: Male Jesse x Lukas Female Jesse x Petra this needs to happen!!

• yes

ASaltLick posted: »

no

• Does RhysAndLee side with ASaltLick or fancies?

[SIDE WITH FANCIES] [SIDE WITH ASALTLICK]

RhysAndLee chooses [SIDE WITH FANCIES]

(?) ASaltLick and Fancies will remember that.

fancies posted: »

yes

• [Thank you, at least you're reasonable!]
    [Oh thanks.]
    [I wasn't asking for your input dummy! Shut up!]
    [. . . ]

fancies chooses [Thank you, at least you're reasonable!]

RhysAndLee posted: »

Does RhysAndLee side with ASaltLick or fancies? [SIDE WITH FANCIES] [SIDE WITH ASALTLICK] RhysAndLee chooses [SIDE WITH FANCIES] (?) ASaltLick and Fancies will remember that.

• No. I am angered.

RhysAndLee posted: »

Does RhysAndLee side with ASaltLick or fancies? [SIDE WITH FANCIES] [SIDE WITH ASALTLICK] RhysAndLee chooses [SIDE WITH FANCIES] (?) ASaltLick and Fancies will remember that.

• [Do you need to go to an anger management class?]
    [Be calm, my darling. . .]
    [Aww, who's a cute little angry puppy?]
    [. . .]

fancies chooses [. . .]

ASaltLick posted: »

No. I am angered.

• MCSM is my first game to play by telltale. I've seen the wolf among us and the walking dead (very little tho) and from their style of gaming I can say that shipping in any future episodes could be possible. it doesn't mean the characters have to kiss, maybe they just flirt with each other :v I mean honestly, its ridiculous that ppl think shipping cant happen in a "blocky" game. and the fact that its or 10+ shouldn't affect kissing or even holding hands for that matter. the game already has curse words like hell and damn in it. (I swear if my comment gets deleted for that...) but yeah. idk why ppl are all NO SHIPPING CANT HAPPEN IN MCSM!!!!!!! ;-; everyone needs to chill.

This discussion has been closed.