The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Valor, mainly cos it's red and was fire tbh

So what team is everyone in on Pokemon Go? I'm Mystic

• 3 people shot dead.... In England. What's happening... :/

• Well done, that's a pretty big achevement :-)

Jesus Christ, I've been on these forums for...5 months, and I already have almost 200 threads, over 2500 comments, and almost 3500 likes!

• edited July 2016

Where'd you got the idea that any of those movies are "panned and hated"? Tons of people loved Ant-Man, Captain America: The First Avenger is considered by many to be good but not great, and The Incredible Hulk to be mediocre.

God no. Actually, Age of Ultron gets a ton of love. Captain America: TFA, The Incredible Hulk and Ant Man are all panned and hated along with the other two mentioned.

• The "I don't have internet outside of my house so I can't play" team.

• I feel you.

The "I don't have internet outside of my house so I can't play" team.

• 2016 seems to be a bloody year. (Not sure if there's a pun there, but whatever)

Which is actually worse than 2015.

3 people shot dead.... In England. What's happening...

• No. Because I loved all of those. (But maybe Ultron a bit less...)

Hey guys? Are these the only MCU movies that are hated? * Thor: The Dark World * Iron Man 2 and 3 * Avengers: Age of Ultron

• Get all you can eat data if your phone lets you tether it is so worth it

Cba to get pokeballs for this game, using 3G all the time is just gunna cost too much. Just give a real life Umbreon.

• So, it's time for me for a rant time... which is the first time I actually do this;

Well, I just arrived in my destination. However, the travel made me want to jump off while drinking bleach. The landings made me puke a lot and I was on 3 airplanes for like... I dunno, 15 HOURS IN TOTAL. After I was done with those 3 flights, my neck started hurting, so did my feet, my arms and hell... even my back. Finally, I'm at the house I'm supposed to stay for 40 days... And boy, oh boy, my internet is slower than a snail or a turtle itself (#Edgy). Anyways, that's my rant for my travel. However, I shouldn't really complain about things like that, but they ruined the travel so much for me. Oh well, at least it's raining, so that's something.

• but what is RE7 all about?

enter image description here

joshua007 posted: »

I thought it was quite enjoyable to watch but what is RE7 all about?

• edited July 2016

Shit, man. That was scary to read (I read it last night when it was getting late so I saved typing my response for when I'm more awake). I'm glad no train came by that point. I'm glad you got a lot more help now than you did, always take those meds as prescribed, they seem to really help you out of those thoughts. Now that more people in your life knows, you'll be getting more help.

I'm sorry you have to go through this. I have other friends who went through this but they seem to be managing better than they did, so know that with help around you you'll also get better. And don't tell yourself you don't deserve it, you DO deserve the achievements and happiness that you earned. Let me tell you who doesn't deserve it, people like terrorists, psychopaths, muggers and crooked company people. Those are the ones who don't deserve their riches. But you, you do. You're legitimate, fun-loving and kind person. You deserve it. And don't let others and those negative thoughts (the depression of yours) tell you otherwise. You have a family and friends, they're your light in the dark, they're your path to happiness.

But it felt like I didn't deserve it and I don't know why and I didn't cheat. I tell everyone I passed and buy a cake:) Now actually I do

• edited July 2016

Someone else who also wants a story to it! YES! It's something I want so badly from it! (>;-;) >

Ah, I can see that's a valid complaint of the game. I enjoy PvP but I can understand that people who don't would have preferred a single pla

• Go out and sing in the rain, dude! Tis relaxes the muscles. ;3

Wolfenus54 posted: »

So, it's time for me for a rant time... which is the first time I actually do this; Well, I just arrived in my destination. However, the

• Too bad it stopped raining now...

Now there's only hotness... and it's like 11:35 PM here. ;_; (It's around 40 C, by the way... it's that bad).

Go out and sing in the rain, dude! Tis relaxes the muscles. ;3

• Well comrade, let me show you.

http://i.imgur.com/ZHcBuig.jpg

• If it's rainning make a fire:)

So, it's time for me for a rant time... which is the first time I actually do this; Well, I just arrived in my destination. However, the

• edited July 2016

Finished the demo of Revelations I might sound like a little kitten but I was easily scared and screamed a few times and I think... I buy the game:)

But the creepiest thing probably I have ever seen in gaming is Juno from AC

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=juno+assassin's+creed

but what is RE7 all about?

• 40 days, oh boy, nice. Have fun!

• edited July 2016

What the hell! Did I just travel to a parallel universe? Or…

The domain and the design of the website did an 180° turn for me. I don't really know how to feel about it, but it is kind of, eh… nice… I guess…

Edited section

Oh nice. Now you can only edit a comment within one hour after posting. That will be useful when it comes to people editing what they said and making others look like incoherent dumbasses.

Also, this version is portable device-friendly.

• Now you can only edit a comment within one hour after posting.

I don't like that, I'll see if I can bring that up with the web team.

That's kind of irritating.

What the hell! Did I just travel to a parallel universe? Or… The domain and the design of the website did an 180° turn for me. I don't re

• The site looks... different.

• Ugh this is rubbish!

Why don't we get notifications on reply now?!

• edited July 2016

You don't? I get them. Edit: NVM

Ugh this is rubbish! Why don't we get notifications on reply now?!

• At least we have these: :) :( ;)

• Found out that Melenia Trump stole Michelle Obama's speech? Did she really think she could do that without being noticed?

• Thanks, fam. ^-^

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

40 days, oh boy, nice. Have fun!

• Lel I'd do that... too bad it's over now. :^(

If it's rainning make a fire:)

• My reaction to the update:

enter link description here

• Agreed, what if i see my mistake only a day later?

Now you can only edit a comment within one hour after posting. I don't like that, I'll see if I can bring that up with the web team. That's kind of irritating.

• I don't like the new style, i can't even open my feed!

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited July 2016

• This is...pretty upsetting to be honest. I can barely see what I'm writing without the zoom.

• edited July 2016

I doubt Trump married her for her intelligence.

Found out that Melenia Trump stole Michelle Obama's speech? Did she really think she could do that without being noticed?

• edited July 2016

My feed does not work. Fantastic :/

• That is a super old feature that comes with the Vanilla Software that I think is some generic preset option that Telltale disabled when the new version of these forums first launched in 2013. I can see that being disabled soon, as I doubt it is intentionally enabled nowadays.

papai46 posted: »

Agreed, what if i see my mistake only a day later?

• Maybe clear your browsers cache if you are having issues? It seems like the feed is working fine for most people.

papai46 posted: »

I don't like the new style, i can't even open my feed!

• Whoa. My shit's fucked up.

What's going on?

What the hell! Did I just travel to a parallel universe? Or… The domain and the design of the website did an 180° turn for me. I don't re

• The website design got updated.

Whoa. My shit's fucked up. What's going on?

• I hate it too, for people who have long lasting threads (like I do), it feels kind of annoying not being able to edit the OP.

Now you can only edit a comment within one hour after posting. I don't like that, I'll see if I can bring that up with the web team. That's kind of irritating.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.