The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Well, I finally got MGSV Phantom Pain (About three games in one month, RIP wallet) After watching both it and GZ I decided it's worth the buy and it looks fun and I'm loving the characters. As of now, I await for the download to complete. It's going slowly though. Where's the "Whoahooooooo!" when I need it?

• Grand Theft Horse

joshua007 posted: »

Assassin's Creed & GTA Closed thing you get is Syndicate

• Three police officers were killed and four injured. This is so very horrible. Is there really a war between people in America? Why?

• edited July 2016

I just realized...even Raimi hates the movie.

Proof

Now I don't have to feel bad if I ever start hating it :)

Okay, I just did some research, and...I figured out why everyone hates Spider-Man 3. But I wasn't bothered by Topher Grace as Venom. I ac

• Holy fuck! Earthquake in Florida!

• How big was it?

BigBlindMax posted: »

Holy fuck! Earthquake in Florida!

• edited July 2016

If anyone's interested, here's the official opening crawl teaser for Star Wars: Rogue One! It was revealed at the Star Wars Celebration festival!

Rogue One opening crawl

• It has a magnitude of 3.7

How big was it?

• Holy fuck, I live so close to there.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Holy fuck! Earthquake in Florida!

• edited July 2016

[removed]

• edited July 2016
    • Final Fantasy XIII - Servicable
    • Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Better
    • Lightning Returns - Final Fantasy XIII <- A mess.

• Ultimate Doom - Very Good

• Doom II - Excellent
    • Doom III - WTF?

Doom reboot doesn't count, due it's reboot.

AronDracula posted: »

You know what's wierd about Video Game Trilogies? Their first sequels are always considered to be the best of the franchises. For example:

• We already have that. It's called Red Dead Redemption :D

Grand Theft Horse

• Enough to rattle the house!

How big was it?

• Our first look at Infinity Wars' Mad Titan himself. THANOS!

Thanos

• Yeah I turned my room upside-down looking for it.

you sure it didnt fall behind/under your desk?

• edited July 2016

Speaking of Thanos, the Infinity Gems spell his name, kind of:

• Tesseract
    • H
    • Aether
    • N
    • Orb
    • Scepter

If you dunno what I mean, go to the MCU wiki and go to the Infinity Stones page.

@lupinb0y, is it good?

lupinb0y posted: »

Our first look at Infinity Wars' Mad Titan himself. THANOS!

• Although, why does it still say Episode 4? I understand Rogue One takes place between EP3 and 4, but they should at least put "Rogue One" after it.

If anyone's interested, here's the official opening crawl teaser for Star Wars: Rogue One! It was revealed at the Star Wars Celebration festival! Rogue One opening crawl

• edited July 2016

[Okay, I could post this in the Minecraft tab, but I don't want it to get too off topic, so I'll leave this here.]

All this talk of the AI PAMA (in their twitter teasers) in relation to HAL from 2001: A Space Odyssey and Glados from Portal made me think of this video:
    a space cake

EDIT: ok there. should be good now. again.

• edited July 2016

Did you watch it? I'm pretty sure you'd get the gist of it if you did.

Midway through it starts bugging out and begins to focus on the paragraph that mentions the Rebels that stole the plans. Then it zooms in and the title for Rogue One appears.

AChicken posted: »

Although, why does it still say Episode 4? I understand Rogue One takes place between EP3 and 4, but they should at least put "Rogue One" after it.

• scepter isn't the gem, the mind stone is (is was inside it now in visions head, yellow stone)

and the Orb was just the case around the power gem (purple stone)

The names to which you're referring to, although not wrong are what are used to contain the power of the stone. The official names are.

• Space Stone (Tesseract)
    • Mind Stone (Scepter)
    • Reality Stone (Aether)
    • Power Stone (Orb)
    • Soul and Time - yet to be revealed

Speaking of Thanos, the Infinity Gems spell his name, kind of: * Tesseract * H * Aether * N * Orb * Scepter If you dunno what I mean, go to the MCU wiki and go to the Infinity Stones page. @lupinb0y, is it good?

• Yeah, that's what I meant :)

Only 2 more to go!

scepter isn't the gem, the mind stone is (is was inside it now in visions head, yellow stone) and the Orb was just the case around the po

• At least we know soon, it has to be before the infinity war prt1

Yeah, that's what I meant Only 2 more to go!

• The Resident Evil(PSone) Steam Workshop Campaign for Left 4 Dead 2 is pretty awesome. It's better than the normal L4D2 Campaign. Granted the puzzles are a bit simpler and there are Zombie waves(compared to RE1). It's like if RE1 was remade in the style of RE5.
    Replace character skins with some RE ones on the workshop and there you go. It just bugs me that I couldn't have Chris, Barry, Jill and Wesker all at once... you know, the original team, because all the guys were made to replace only coach. In the end, I had to settle with Jill, Barry, Leon, and friggin Carlos(the only RE character made to replace Ellis).
    It's fun though. Just to mow through zombies in the old mansion(I know it doesn't really make sense why there are thousands of people in the mansion).

• edited July 2016

Yes, I did. I just seems strange that it still says "A New Hope" before revealing "Rogue One" when technically, wouldn't "Rogue One" happen chronologically before "A New Hope"?

EDIT: NOW I get it! This is a part of the actual opening crawl for Episode 4, but they're focusing on the part that says "the rebels stole plans for the death star..." I didn't notice that it was the original exposition, I thought it was a newly written one... sorry for the confusion, @lupinb0y

Did you watch it? I'm pretty sure you'd get the gist of it if you did. Midway through it starts bugging out and begins to focus on the paragraph that mentions the Rebels that stole the plans. Then it zooms in and the title for Rogue One appears.

• You can tell the games not finished unfortunately

Well, I finally got MGSV Phantom Pain (About three games in one month, RIP wallet) After watching both it and GZ I decided it's worth the bu

• Sherlock holmes the devils daughter is really good so far

• edited July 2016

Unity made no sense and was bad filler Episode which shouldn't even exist in the first place!

Rogue was copy paste with a storyline/filler that is kinda retarded. And btw they don't know what to do with the hole box thing.

Syndicate is filler incarnated itself!

You know what's wierd about Video Game Trilogies? Their first sequels are always considered to be the best of the franchises. For example:

• Ugh when people want to have a wild west AC game I point them towards Red Dead Redemption.

We already have that. It's called Red Dead Redemption

• edited July 2016

So I take medicine against my depression and was brought home by the police one time before that I will tell that story later today

Medicine does help though

• Who has Chick-fil-A where they live? ME

• I have real smoked jerk chicken near me, I win (whats chik fil a anyway, im guessing fried chicken)

Who has Chick-fil-A where they live? ME

• i wish people wouldnt steal money if they want some they should go earn it or wait until their birthday i hope you find who did it

Gary-Oak posted: »

Yeah I turned my room upside-down looking for it.

• edited July 2016

Finished watching Resident Evil Zero

Planning on playing on Revelations though and than Resident Evil 5

• I'm seeing Metallica, Avenged Sevenfold, and Volbeat in August.

I'm seeing Trivium and Sabaton in September.

Megadeth announces a couple of New Jersey shows for October which go on sale in a few days.

The next three months are going to be fucking awesome for me.

• edited July 2016

Yeah, I read into it. Sucks about that. I'll get GZ to make it feel more complete but when it's on sale (too much for little content). I'm so far behind on the series I probably have to watch to experience it. lol

You can tell the games not finished unfortunately

• What'cha think of RE Zero?

I thought it was pretty neat overall.

joshua007 posted: »

Finished watching Resident Evil Zero Planning on playing on Revelations though and than Resident Evil 5

• Has Rise of the Tomb Raider ever released onto PS4? I remember it was held back by Microsoft and was meant to release later on. I still haven't seen it on shelves.

• It's probably going to come out in Fall.

Has Rise of the Tomb Raider ever released onto PS4? I remember it was held back by Microsoft and was meant to release later on. I still haven't seen it on shelves.

• edited July 2016

Jeebus, such a long wait. .-.

(I'll get bald for saying that)

It's probably going to come out in Fall.

• I thought it was quite enjoyable to watch but what is RE7 all about?

What'cha think of RE Zero? I thought it was pretty neat overall.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.