The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited July 2016

In other shocking news, EA released Dragon Age: Origins and Dead Space on GOG.
    Granted, these games aren't even remotely new, but EA...
    Released two games from two of it's more popular franchises...
    DRM-free.

That's pretty nuts.

• Hooray! Hopefully things stay calm for you there. It must have been quite worrisome.

Okay, my mother just came home today. She's totally fine, and she said she'd stop taking drugs. Thank God... Everyone who relied

• Jesus Christ, my mom just got home today and she's already high again.

She's going to bed, but tomorrow she's probably gonna go back to the hospital.

FML

• Sorry about that. :/ Maybe she needs an actual program and not promises.

Jesus Christ, my mom just got home today and she's already high again. She's going to bed, but tomorrow she's probably gonna go back to the hospital. FML

• Glad to hear that you're both okay.

Okay, my mother just came home today. She's totally fine, and she said she'd stop taking drugs. Thank God... Everyone who relied

• edited July 2016

Oh, for fuck's sake. I tried loading my recent save file in Fallout: New Vegas 4 times and it crashed every damn time. It seriously rustles my jimmies a lot... but that's Fallout for you.

On a side note, I have 69 friends on Steam, which is quite an achievement.

• thats the first game i got on ps2

AronDracula posted: »

I'm playing Prince of Persia The Sands of Time on PC, one of my favourite childhood games and a game by Ubisoft. It runs perfectly without a problem.

• Sorry I didn't see the comment, good to hear she's done with them :)

• i had this happen when i had finished the game i also had a save where everyone in the area killed me whenever i loaded it

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Oh, for fuck's sake. I tried loading my recent save file in Fallout: New Vegas 4 times and it crashed every damn time. It seriously rustles

• I watched the Ghostbusters reboot today, and... It does not deserve the absolute severe amount of hate it gets. It's not the greatest movie ever but it's definitely not the biggest pile of flaming garbage ever. Despite being an overall mediocre movie, I actually liked it quite a bit.

• Sorry man, your mom should really seek help.

Jesus Christ, my mom just got home today and she's already high again. She's going to bed, but tomorrow she's probably gonna go back to the hospital. FML

• So, I had a party today, was fun, on the downside. Someone MIGHT have stole one of my gifts.

One of my friends gave me a birthday card with $100 in it, I went in my room and put the card on my desk, then shut the door. Nobody was in my room most of the time, from what I know. When I came back to it now, the card is still here, but the $100 is gone. Damn shame too, really wanted to pre-order Gravity Rush 2 with said money.

• I went to a local feast yesterday, the wine was so poor it tasted like vinegar. I'm still dying from it.

• Was able to see your reply in my notifications, have an upvote.

BigBlindMax posted: »

• I followed a guide when playing Majora's Mask 3D, so I can't really comment on its difficulty and such, but it was seriously a great game. It's probably my second favorite just behind the Wind Waker.

Thanks. If it turns out I like it then I will probably pick up Majora's mask.

• I can never add an image to my comment when it's and Imgur link. Does Imgur not work?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

The image has to be in its own tab, right click on the image in imgur and click open in new tab, you'll get .jpg, .png or .gif you can post here.

BeyondEnder posted: »

I can never add an image to my comment when it's and Imgur link. Does Imgur not work?

• Thank

dojo32161 posted: »

The image has to be in its own tab, right click on the image in imgur and click open in new tab, you'll get .jpg, .png or .gif you can post here.

• edited July 2016

[removed]

• I have 69 friends on Steam

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

...I'm so sorry.

Oh, for fuck's sake. I tried loading my recent save file in Fallout: New Vegas 4 times and it crashed every damn time. It seriously rustles

• It's okay, that's why I said that it's an achievement in the first place. :^)

I have 69 friends on Steam ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) ...I'm so sorry.

• It's one of your best ones, too :^)

It's okay, that's why I said that it's an achievement in the first place. :^)

• Oh. Yeah, I'm sorry for you, bud. This must suck for you.

• Eh, I've been through this before.

...so many times.

AChicken posted: »

Oh. Yeah, I'm sorry for you, bud. This must suck for you.

• :(

Eh, I've been through this before. ...so many times.

• Sry about that. What is going on with 2016?

• I decided to finish Walking Dead Season 1 again. Fucking horrible mistake, everything hurts just as much as it did the first few times. Dammit, Alela Diane, your fucking voice is so beautiful... I might as well re-play Season Two as well. Still gonna pick Jane though.

• edited July 2016

Okay, I just did some research, and...I figured out why everyone hates Spider-Man 3.

But I wasn't bothered by Topher Grace as Venom. I actually thought he had potential to be a great Venom. The only thing that bothered me was that he never had enough time to develop as a villain. He was a decent Eddie Brock, though.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited July 2016

Okay, I just did some research, and...I figured out why everyone hates Spider-Man 3.

I hope you found this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4tDbEuMxys

And I LIKED the Tobey Macguire Spider-Man movies too. Spider-Man 3 just, too many villains stuffed in one movie. Same thing happened with The Amazing Spider-Man 2.

Okay, I just did some research, and...I figured out why everyone hates Spider-Man 3. But I wasn't bothered by Topher Grace as Venom. I ac

• edited July 2016

I didn't. But I'm glad I did now :)

And I never saw TAS 2

Okay, I just did some research, and...I figured out why everyone hates Spider-Man 3. I hope you found this: https://www.youtube.c

• You know what? I have watched WatchMojo's Top 10 Video Game Crossovers and I'm curious to ask you all. Which is your most wanted video game crossovers? Here are mine:

• Uncharted & The Last of Us
    • The Walking Dead & The Wolf Among Us
    • Assassin's Creed & GTA
  • From what I've heard, Venom wasn't even in the first draft of the script. Fan outcry prompted re-writes to include the character. The character really does seem shoehorned into the movie and while I do feel a bit bad that they had this character forced upon them, I don't think his exclusion would have made it a great film anyway.

Okay, I just did some research, and...I figured out why everyone hates Spider-Man 3. But I wasn't bothered by Topher Grace as Venom. I ac

• I'm very happy to hear that!

I didn't get a notification for some reason.

• Assassin's Creed & GTA

Closed thing you get is Syndicate

You know what? I have watched WatchMojo's Top 10 Video Game Crossovers and I'm curious to ask you all. Which is your most wanted video game

• Justice - Safe And Sound

Justice finally released a new song after their last album. I hope this leads to a new album down the line as well.

• Hmm. The first Mass Effect games take place in XXII century's 80's. The new ME game will take place 400 hundred years after, so 2580's. Borderlands takes place in the same century.

Mass Effect & Borderlands please :D

You know what? I have watched WatchMojo's Top 10 Video Game Crossovers and I'm curious to ask you all. Which is your most wanted video game

• you sure it didnt fall behind/under your desk?

Gary-Oak posted: »

So, I had a party today, was fun, on the downside. Someone MIGHT have stole one of my gifts. One of my friends gave me a birthday card wi

• BioShock and Dead Space :)

• edited July 2016

You know what's wierd about Video Game Trilogies? Their first sequels are always considered to be the best of the franchises. For example:

• Assassin's Creed 2 (I know it's not exactly a trilogy but I don't consider Unity, Rogue and Syndicate to be part of the main story and I don't count Brotherhood and Revelations because they're sequels for Ezio's story)

enter image description here

• Batman: Arkham City

• Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

• Mass Effect 2

Sign in to comment in this discussion.