The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The "N" word is banned because it is a racist word and is not allowed under any context, you could have have said "I wish Harambe was reborn" instead as there was no need to add the "N" word to than sentence.

Use of racist content is also banned under Telltale's Terms of Services.

Chilled posted: »

hdkwkme

• Hey guys and girls, this is just a generic indication of the new(again) forum layout... I actually like it better then the last one but I liked the one before that the most.

I haven't been around anymore and just thought I'd check in. How is everyone doing?

• edited July 2016

[removed]

• Heya, Raging, Yeah, the new layout's not bad, but the bugs make it kinda hard to use. Heard they're working on that though.

I'm fine personally.

Hey guys and girls, this is just a generic indication of the new(again) forum layout... I actually like it better then the last one but I li

• Oh there are a fuckton of good zombie movies. Dude, I am the fucking master of all kinds of horror. Mostly gaming but whatever, if you want some good zambo shit, you just gotta ask me and I'll suggest. (or Johro since he honestly knows way more about movies than I do) First and foremost, Night of the Living Dead is a fucking classic and super awesome. Resident Evil: Retribution, while a terrible movie, is super fucking cool. The CGI Resident Evil movies are great too, except they're well written. Dawn of the Dead, both the original and the 2004 versions, are super fucking awesome and fun to watch. World War Z, while a poor adaptation of the book, is still a fun and action packed film. There was an anime zombie film I watched a while back that was super awesome but I cannot for the life of me remember the title, so I'll get back to you on that one. And there are quite a few more.

Time for more horror movies! I'm gonna watch: * Nightmare on Elm Street 1-3 * Halloween 1 and 2 EDIT: Are there any good ones about zombies?

• I like you. You're fuckin' hella cool man. Also, I hate the layout as well. Very much so. But you don't have to leave the site entirely.

Hey, can a mod ban me? I hate this new layout, and I feel like no one likes me anyway.

• The transformation is almost complete. You've just gotta start dressing like a rich douchebag and bullshit your way through Lincoln commercials.

AChicken posted: »

I've noticed a lot more recently that when I finish some sort of task I say: "Alright" to myself. I think I'm turning into Matthew McConaughey, guys.

• Hey, there's a lot of people that dislike me . Why care?

Hey, can a mod ban me? I hate this new layout, and I feel like no one likes me anyway.

• edited July 2016

There is an astronomical difference between the example you gave me and what I said, Harambe isn't just Harambe, Harambe is my...I'll avoid saying it.
    'Under any context' is stretching it a bit, because the word is dependent on context, thus why I can't see how I'm being racist at all (again accused), but you're a mod, so whatever you say goes I guess. I just think you're wrong.

Can you explain why I can swear to my hearts content on here, as people do, but 'certain' words are deemed inappropriate? Doesn't make sense. Just curious.

OzzyUK posted: »

The "N" word is banned because it is a racist word and is not allowed under any context, you could have have said "I wish Harambe was reborn

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I can't see how I'm being racist at all (again accused)

I didn't mean you where being racist in that context but the word itself is racist so cannot be used on this forum.

The "N" word was unfiltered at one point but people where misusing it so we needed to block it, the rule about swearing was made by Telltale and is only allowed as long as it's not to insult someone.

There is an astronomical difference between the example you gave me and what I said, Harambe isn't just Harambe, Harambe is my...I'll avoid

• Casting on point for Captain Marvel imo!

enter image description here

• I like you dude.

• No, you're a cool guy. I like you here on the forums. You always have something to talk about.

• edited July 2016

Hey, I like you, dude. You're pretty cool and one of the people I actually like in the forums. You don't have to worry about no one liking you here, cause that's possibly not true. And hey, if someone dislikes you, why even care? Just don't give them the reaction they actually want. ;)

Also, I hate this new layout as well. It makes my eyes bleed... honestly, did Telltale even ask for people about which layout they should use? If not, they should've, since the Telltale staff doesn't use the website as much as most of us do. But we don't always get what we want in life... Oh well... sighs.

• Ok fair enough.

I can't see how I'm being racist at all (again accused) I didn't mean you where being racist in that context but the word itself is

• No way, I like you

• Something I noticed is that there really is a way to post videos directly on the website. It's weirdly specific though, the video needs to be in a playlist and then you need to post it's url without using the link button. Specifically the url and not the link.

I made a private playlist and posted this video with the url as an example. Since the playlist is private you can't tell the difference.

• Even though we have some heated arguments and you consider me less than human, i like you.

• ur awesome dude

I don't mean just that one comment. I meant in general... And yeah, I know no one told me personally they didn't like me, but I just feel like no one does. It seems like all I do is annoy people with my all caps and shitty arguments.

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited July 2016

Does anyone else take a perverse joy in watching the veneer of integrity and sanity slip off the American electoral system?

• I don't really miss notifications. Removes the sense of responsibility when I comment, don't need to worry about reading replies if I don't want to.

• Thanks guys, but I think I should leave anyway.

If I look at this white shit one more goddamn time, I'm gonna go blind.

• edited July 2016

Oh, I'm sorry for those btw.

I'll try to calm my temper fno.

papai46 posted: »

Even though we have some heated arguments and you consider me less than human, i like you.

• Lower your monitors brightness. Problem solved.

Thanks guys, but I think I should leave anyway. If I look at this white shit one more goddamn time, I'm gonna go blind.

• HEEEEEEYyYYYY

Hey guys and girls, this is just a generic indication of the new(again) forum layout... I actually like it better then the last one but I li

• Ello.

• It's entertaining but dangerous.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Does anyone else take a perverse joy in watching the veneer of integrity and sanity slip off the American electoral system?

• Racist jokes are just my cup of tea mate!

Settle mate. I don't see where I'm being racist, it is simply a word. However, a lot of racist jokes are quite funny, you can choose to be

• You're a 9/10

• Guys, how do I edit my threads?

• edited July 2016

You can't, remember? It's a bug that came with the layout change. There was a workaround found, should be somewhere around here.

Guys, how do I edit my threads?

• I didn't mean you where being racist in that context but the word itself is racist so cannot be used on this forum.

While that may be true, but the word "bitch", which is allowed on the forums, has often be used as an insult directed at women, yet it's still allowed? Granted, I'm not saying it should be banned on the forums, as it think all words should be allowed depending on their context, but to ban one apparently "offensive" word and then allow another, appears a little hypocritical. But ya know, that's just my opinion on the matter.

I can't see how I'm being racist at all (again accused) I didn't mean you where being racist in that context but the word itself is

• I didn't know you watched anime. At all. Huh.

Something I noticed is that there really is a way to post videos directly on the website. It's weirdly specific though, the video needs to b

• I think it might be on the page that InGen posted when the update came. I have to find it.

You can't, remember? It's a bug that came with the layout change. There was a workaround found, should be somewhere around here.

• edited July 2016

Tell me know if you find anything?

Thank you!

Edited section

"Tell me know" was meant to be either "tell me" or "let me know." I'm not sure at this point.

I think it might be on the page that InGen posted when the update came. I have to find it.

• I think it makes commenting feel pointless like saying something and then running away before someone can respond if I wanted to talk to myself I could do it without a website. And the captcha things never work, I typed the number wtf do you mean 404 page not found!

I don't really miss notifications. Removes the sense of responsibility when I comment, don't need to worry about reading replies if I don't want to.

• I found it!

enter image description here

Tell me know if you find anything? Thank you! Edited section "Tell me know" was meant to be either "tell me" or "let me know." I'm not sure at this point.

• I think it makes commenting feel pointless like saying something and then running away before someone can respond if I wanted to talk to myself I could do it without a website. And the captcha things never work, I typed the number wtf do you mean 404 page not found!

I don't really miss notifications. Removes the sense of responsibility when I comment, don't need to worry about reading replies if I don't want to.

• Double post thats new and infuriating

I think it makes commenting feel pointless like saying something and then running away before someone can respond if I wanted to talk to mys

• Well it's not really pointless if you run away and come back later, is it?

I think it makes commenting feel pointless like saying something and then running away before someone can respond if I wanted to talk to mys

Sign in to comment in this discussion.