The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I started not long ago, still exploring ^^

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I didn't know you watched anime. At all. Huh.

• What to say, you've got a looong road ahead. >:)

I started not long ago, still exploring ^^

• You have gone out of your way to insult me and tell other members that you dislike me and even I dont dislike you, chill out man you take things so seriously people cant be sarcastic with you or make harmless jokes at you without you getting all weird about it.

Hey, can a mod ban me? I hate this new layout, and I feel like no one likes me anyway.

• It is when you cant remember where you posted or when, sometimes I make loads of posts in a short time and sometimes i drunk post should I start keeping a diary, also sometimes people reply to old comments that are pages back I want to know what people are saying to me

Well it's not really pointless if you run away and come back later, is it?

• I know :D ( Notification didn't show up -_-)

AronDracula posted: »

So badass

• You really need to fix the notifications, beacuse I fell like I'm leaving someone hanging when I don't reply to them, and It's beacuse the notifications don't work.

• YouTube videos are now working to where you can play videos in-site again.

• Hi Crips. I noticed some glitches but I'm sure they'll be fixed soon.

Good to hear you're fine.

Crips posted: »

Heya, Raging, Yeah, the new layout's not bad, but the bugs make it kinda hard to use. Heard they're working on that though. I'm fine personally.

• We got any luck in the shipping industry?

Ello.

• Howdy.

HEEEEEEYyYYYY

• edited July 2016

EDIT: Never mind. I'm a moron.

We got any luck in the shipping industry?

• Anyone else hate YouTube comments that say "Every 5th like dies" or something similar? And then people start replying and liking. That just drives me insane!

• No clue i'm afriad. I haven't ventured out into the other parts of the Forums for a good while.

We got any luck in the shipping industry?

• Yeah, I would rather the YouTube comment games go away, too. Then the people who start them would have more time to watch videos.

BeyondEnder posted: »

Anyone else hate YouTube comments that say "Every 5th like dies" or something similar? And then people start replying and liking. That just drives me insane!

• Agree 100%

WarpSpeed posted: »

Yeah, I would rather the YouTube comment games go away, too. Then the people who start them would have more time to watch videos.

• It is certainly interesting.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Does anyone else take a perverse joy in watching the veneer of integrity and sanity slip off the American electoral system?

• edited July 2016

I received over 200 likes. Thank you everyone.

• I don't forget nor drunk post so I'm good.

It is when you cant remember where you posted or when, sometimes I make loads of posts in a short time and sometimes i drunk post should I s

• edited July 2016

1 like = kiss your crush

subscribe = bang your crush

ignore = a truck runs you over

love these comments =) idk how I'm not dead yet

oh and even better, the "I swear on my mom I'll like this comment! Come on now, you swore!" comments lmfao

Anyone else hate YouTube comments that say "Every 5th like dies" or something similar? And then people start replying and liking. That just drives me insane!

• Boi: Wanna go out?

Grill: Eww no!

Boi: But I subscribed to (insert random channel here).

Grill: (Moist) Oh Yeah?!

CarL_J posted: »

1 like = kiss your crush subscribe = bang your crush ignore = a truck runs you over love these comments idk how I'm not dead yet oh and even better, the "I swear on my mom I'll like this comment! Come on now, you swore!" comments lmfao

• Love how many awesome people I've spoken too on this website! It's awesome being able to talk about games I love and tv shows etc... Literally none of my mates play Telltale or anything
    (There must be something wrong with them I know)

Best thing is that I've spoken to people about TWD Comic, I don't know anyone else that reads them

• Here's to the next 200!

I'm getting close to 5000 in under a year of creating an account! :D

I received over 200 likes. Thank you everyone.

• 5000? How? Tell me your secret...

Here's to the next 200! I'm getting close to 5000 in under a year of creating an account!

• Why is everything so empty today? A few minutes ago, I played on a MC server that usually has more than 2k people, but today, it only had about 500. I also left the FNaF subreddit for 2 hours, and when I came back, there were only 2 new posts. Where is everybody?

• The secret is.... I'm awesome

5000? How? Tell me your secret...

• Aw man.

The secret is.... I'm awesome

• Now, now Jordan, what have I said about trying to get likes.

Jk, we love you too <3

Love how many awesome people I've spoken too on this website! It's awesome being able to talk about games I love and tv shows etc... Literal

• God, I feel you on friends not playing TellTale games.

I had to introduce all of them to it.

Love how many awesome people I've spoken too on this website! It's awesome being able to talk about games I love and tv shows etc... Literal

• You know me always fishing! ;)

<3

lottii-lu posted: »

Now, now Jordan, what have I said about trying to get likes. Jk, we love you too

• Got my friend to download TWD S1 when it was free on xbox and he played the start and stopped cos it wasnt a shooter :/

God, I feel you on friends not playing TellTale games. I had to introduce all of them to it.

• Because it wasn't a shoot- what???

Got my friend to download TWD S1 when it was free on xbox and he played the start and stopped cos it wasnt a shooter

• As it was walking dead they wanted it to be a shooter, I dont think any of them likes storytelling

Because it wasn't a shoot- what???

• edited July 2016

i should have tried this i probably wouldhave had a girlfriend sooner

Boi: Wanna go out? Grill: Eww no! Boi: But I subscribed to (insert random channel here). Grill: (Moist) Oh Yeah?!

• i think these forums are awesome as people have similar inteests in anime and gaming (not so sure if anyone likes vocaloid music tho) and there are even people who are aspergic like me

• some vocaloid songs are good, not many though in my opinion, the voices can still be improved

i think these forums are awesome as people have similar inteests in anime and gaming (not so sure if anyone likes vocaloid music tho) and there are even people who are aspergic like me

• July 26 2016 - forum still a mess after a week of 'Implementing changes', barely anything is fixed, PM doesn't work, still no notifications, still don't see the reason for the change to begin with, I wish they could just roll back to the earlier version

• Your wish is yours to keep. changes the site back to normal

joriandrake posted: »

July 26 2016 - forum still a mess after a week of 'Implementing changes', barely anything is fixed, PM doesn't work, still no notifications,

• Don't start going soft on me jordan.

• now it does for me, but some folks report it still doesn't work for them, so maybe it is not fine for everyone

YouTube videos are now working to where you can play videos in-site again.

• You just read my mind, mate. There is no reason why Telltale staff make changes.

joriandrake posted: »

July 26 2016 - forum still a mess after a week of 'Implementing changes', barely anything is fixed, PM doesn't work, still no notifications,

Sign in to comment in this discussion.