Official Jetra thread

Comments

• OH YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSS

Creeper1846 posted: »

Male Jessie= Jetra Female Jessie= LUKESSE

• Who said that? It's just romance.

So to everyone saying that the game producers wouldn't include this... I don't think that a game already E10+ Would rule this out, kissin

• Ivor=Harper
    Male Jessie= Petra
    Female Jessie= Lukas
    Olivia= Axel?
    Axel= Olivia? ( maybe the name oxel like axle but with an o?)

• what. this makes no sense?

Ivor=Harper Male Jessie= Petra Female Jessie= Lukas Olivia= Axel? Axel= Olivia? ( maybe the name oxel like axle but with an o?)

• Ivor with Soren >:v

Ivor=Harper Male Jessie= Petra Female Jessie= Lukas Olivia= Axel? Axel= Olivia? ( maybe the name oxel like axle but with an o?)

• oh lordy lol
    i ship ellegarrd with magnus or soren :v

Hana-san posted: »

Ivor with Soren >:v

• edited July 2016

rant time ;D
    so me and my friend were talking about OTP's and she asked what mine was and i already know she doesn't know mcsm so i told her she wouldn't know it to which she responded "oh" and i felt bad so i sent a pic i found on deviant art and said "this is them" and shes like "..." then "those are block people kayla" (kayla isn't even my name smh but i don't have the heart to tell her) and so im like "SHUT YOUR MOUTH. I CAN RANT ABOUT THAT AND YOU DONT WANNA HEAR IT" and i said it in all caps cuz that's just how i am but i meant it jokingly and shes like "k im gonna go now" ;-; omfn. ok i just hate it when ppl crap on my otp just because its "block people" like whats the difference between shipping characters from mcsm than shipping tv show characters? like honestly its a form of prejudice and i hate it. just because they are "block people" doesn't mean you cant ship those 2 ppl because of their personalities just like people ship other characters for their personalities or how they act towards each other. if jesse and petra were on a more cartoony video game then everyone would think its fine, but just because they are "block people" then we aren't allowed to ship them. yeah, makes total sense.

• just made a Jetra account on instagram, if anyone wants to follow its mcsm_jetra

• Ellegard and Soren= Sorell

TeamJetra posted: »

oh lordy lol i ship ellegarrd with magnus or soren :v

• I was looking at this thread again and was confused why everyone was calling Jesse a dork when he/she defeated the witherstorm, countless enemies, and countless challenges honestly by him/her self which is why Jesse the leader of the Order in the first place and a hero, so if their was "love" in the game and petra didnt fall for Jesse then she just isnt worth it, until I saw that this update restarted me back to the first page back in 2015, really goes to show how much Jesse changed in the game

• I show my 7 years old cousin Minecraft story mode and her OTP was Jetra :"D

• we have taught her well

I show my 7 years old cousin Minecraft story mode and her OTP was Jetra :"D

• (kayla isn't even my name smh but i don't have the heart to tell her)

enter image description here

rant time ;D so me and my friend were talking about OTP's and she asked what mine was and i already know she doesn't know mcsm so i told he

• Okay I'm not saying "episode is gonna be full of Jetra romance! They will kiss and everyone's gonna be happy 4ever!" But there is romance and the players are know it. I dunno it just ships itself :D

• The only thing of the fandom that annons me is that Jesse have a freaking six pack >:v

NorthStars posted: »

I was looking at this thread again and was confused why everyone was calling Jesse a dork when he/she defeated the witherstorm, countless en

• SAME HERE SAME HERE!!!
    My friend always says "Hey i ship Lukesse but not that much, how can u shipping block characters like crazy. And it's a kids game."

And he hated petra when the game first came out -_- (he is okay with her now ¬,¬
    Anyways;
    I hate 3 things in this world.

1. People who hate mcsm
    2. People who hate Petra
    3. People who make fun of Jetra

rant time ;D so me and my friend were talking about OTP's and she asked what mine was and i already know she doesn't know mcsm so i told he

• I drew Asuna one time, oooo I drew petra B)

earvinexes posted: »

I just compared something on the Anime Series called "Sword Art Online" for the Episode 7 PAMA - Heathcliff Jesse - Kirito Petra - Asun

• If you character's female Jesse? Hmmmmmmm...

• I spent 3-6 hours yesterday downloading mcsm gameplay so I could make an edit. Then I took 5 hours to crop all the vids and put them together and then I got to a crisis where I couldn't save the video... yadda yadda yadda... anyhoo I finally got it to my phone and I uploaded it! if you wanna check it out, it would mean a lot because I worked so hard on it.
    Link:

• This pic always makes me laugh, dunno why.

Poogers555 posted: »

(kayla isn't even my name smh but i don't have the heart to tell her)

• edited July 2016

It's very funny when Jesse makes that face while they're falling after fighting the creepers at the bridge.

Yes or when you choose to fight the mobs with Petra, making her remember this moment.

• What's your point? Jetra still can happy nevertheless.

MegaXD posted: »

If you character's female Jesse? Hmmmmmmm...

• Yus Axel and Olivia >:3

• 10/10 Jetra for life.

I spent 3-6 hours yesterday downloading mcsm gameplay so I could make an edit. Then I took 5 hours to crop all the vids and put them togethe

• In played the episode today .
    If you Save Lukas OMG :"D .
    Jesse is worry about Petra while the PAMA fight :D~~

I was fangirling so hard :"D

• That Piggy-Back though! I fangirled so hard at that XD

In played the episode today . If you Save Lukas OMG :"D . Jesse is worry about Petra while the PAMA fight ~~ I was fangirling so hard :"D

• edited July 2016

Spoilers for ep. 7? The spoiler thing isn't working for me

Alright is it just me or does PAMA's creator look a bit like Olivia
    I haven't played the full episode so I still don't know her name :,V

• The characters name is Harper but she does look like an older version of Olivia.

Spoilers for ep. 7? The spoiler thing isn't working for me Alright is it just me or does PAMA's creator look a bit like Olivia I haven't played the full episode so I still don't know her name :,V

• what?!

The only thing of the fandom that annons me is that Jesse have a freaking six pack >:v

• I was fangirling like crazy while playing it.. Wow :D

In played the episode today . If you Save Lukas OMG :"D . Jesse is worry about Petra while the PAMA fight ~~ I was fangirling so hard :"D

• If Ivor is there, We are going to hunt you. (Jokies, Peace Dude.) :V

_BEARZZ_ posted: »

Guys I have the solution to the war between Jetra and Lukesse... Threesome!

• COME FORTH, GREAT RULERS AND HELPERS OF THE JETRA NATION! TONIGHT WE WILL STAGE A SPAM ON THE LUKESSE THREAD AND BRING FORTH JUSTICE! THEY HAVE WRONGED US, FRIENDS, AND WE WILL HAVE OUR REVENGE! COME FORTH, TODAY, A LONG DAY, A GOOD DAY, A BLOOD-RED DAY! WE WILL GO FORTH! PREPARE FOR THE SPAM THAT WILL COME!!!!!!

(Plz don't take this seriously.)

• In the beginning on the Episode 7, Let Lukas have some fun on the fire after a Portal Hopping and wait for a longer time. LOL

why is this thread exploding nothing happened

• You are a legend.

• THIS IS WORLD WAR III OMG I CANT BELIEVE IM TJE FIRST EYEWITNESS HE ABOUT TO KILL THEM CALL DEM COPS

COME FORTH, GREAT RULERS AND HELPERS OF THE JETRA NATION! TONIGHT WE WILL STAGE A SPAM ON THE LUKESSE THREAD AND BRING FORTH JUSTICE! THEY H

• What does THAT have to do with the Jetra pairing?

Spoilers for ep. 7? The spoiler thing isn't working for me Alright is it just me or does PAMA's creator look a bit like Olivia I haven't played the full episode so I still don't know her name :,V

• I played the episode 7 today and I noticed that Jesse and Petra are getting closer to each other , this was the best episode up until now , if you save lukas first after the fight Jesse is worried so she doesn't die

• and when you save lukas he will ask you why you did because he knows how close you (jesse) and petra are I SCREAMED

MegaXD posted: »

I played the episode 7 today and I noticed that Jesse and Petra are getting closer to each other , this was the best episode up until now , if you save lukas first after the fight Jesse is worried so she doesn't die

• I chose to save Petra first and didn't get anything like that I'm guessing it's because their close or am I stupid I feel like I'm missing out

and when you save lukas he will ask you why you did because he knows how close you (jesse) and petra are I SCREAMED

• I'm Michael Jordan, Stop it, get some help...

This discussion has been closed.