Official Jetra thread

Comments

• edited July 2016

[Calm down, all of you!]
    [A little Salty, aren't we? Just let opinions be opinions.]
    [Fancy some acceptance for all ships? Agree to disagree?]
    [...]

Tohabath chooses [I do not conform to four options! AHAHAHAHAHA!! ...Pizza.]

fancies posted: »

[Do you need to go to an anger management class?] [Be calm, my darling. . .] [Aww, who's a cute little angry puppy?] [. . .] fancies chooses [. . .]

• I'll admit, this episode didn't have as much Jetra in it as I hoped. (There was some). Episode 6 has by far the most Jetra moments, in my opinion.
    HOWEVER
    Did anyone notice this?!
    After Jesse and the gang meet Harper and she bails on them when the PAMA controlled peeps come after them, Petra punches one in the face. After she does this, she gets a worried look on her face and Jesse stands in front of her with his arms out wide. This is a sign of protective nature over her, which I found absolutely adorable. squeal
    I tried to insert a picture, but no matter what I did I could not. rip :(

• TeamJetra posted: »

I'll admit, this episode didn't have as much Jetra in it as I hoped. (There was some). Episode 6 has by far the most Jetra moments, in my op

• Yeah this ep didn't have as many Jetra moments as the fandom hoped, especially if you save her (which is weird). One moment that got me really good was in the beginning credits, after they come out of the portal with snow, Jesse walks over to Petra and grabs her hand then leads her off to what I'm guessing was the next portal.
    intense fangirling

DeGea_2013 posted: »

I chose to save Petra first and didn't get anything like that I'm guessing it's because their close or am I stupid I feel like I'm missing out

• edited July 2016
       HOW DARE THY CHALLENGE JETRAAAA

Ship it

• It will probably who you been the nicest too.

Both romance choices will probably be who you like the most if the two characters fell and are hanging onto an edge.

• "I'll be back..."

earvinexes posted: »

I just compared something on the Anime Series called "Sword Art Online" for the Episode 7 PAMA - Heathcliff Jesse - Kirito Petra - Asun

• I don't understand why people are against it... So I sayyyy YES

My other comment got deleted so I'll reiterate this: Male Jesse x Lukas Female Jesse x Petra this needs to happen!!

• edited July 2016

Butttttt.... There's no rubber in Minecraft!!! ;)

TeamJetra posted: »

MCSM is my first game to play by telltale. I've seen the wolf among us and the walking dead (very little tho) and from their style of gaming

• Me too. I think it is da face!

xfuriouss posted: »

This pic always makes me laugh, dunno why.

• SHHIIITTPOOOSTIINGG TIME!!!!!

just made a Jetra account on instagram, if anyone wants to follow its mcsm_jetra

• Same voice actor. I could tell

Spoilers for ep. 7? The spoiler thing isn't working for me Alright is it just me or does PAMA's creator look a bit like Olivia I haven't played the full episode so I still don't know her name :,V

• OMG YOU GUYS IF YOU DONT APOLOGIZE TO PETRA AT FIRST AND DO IT LATER ITS SO MUCH CUTER IM SCREAMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    JVFSKJSVJKETGVHBJGHRUHGVBKULVKNFDVUN

• I'm not sure but I felt like sharing I'll leave now

matteso586 posted: »

What does THAT have to do with the Jetra pairing?

• ;o im doing it right now

OMG YOU GUYS IF YOU DONT APOLOGIZE TO PETRA AT FIRST AND DO IT LATER ITS SO MUCH CUTER IM SCREAMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JVFSKJSVJKETGVHBJGHRUHGVBKULVKNFDVUN

• OMG THAT WAS ADORABLE. FANBOYING ACTIVATED. Btw its me swaggyfnaf from wattpad :3

OMG YOU GUYS IF YOU DONT APOLOGIZE TO PETRA AT FIRST AND DO IT LATER ITS SO MUCH CUTER IM SCREAMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JVFSKJSVJKETGVHBJGHRUHGVBKULVKNFDVUN

• I found something interesting. https://gyazo.com/65747ca21509c3c1492da3bd97c96202 On the old website it would have most recent threads at the new community topics for mc story mode. As seen in the screenshot. But ever since the update those things have been there. 1 image for jetra for those 2 threads. And those 2 JETRA threads have been there the whole time, no change. ;) Could this mean something? It wasn't like this before..... ;)

• I think telltale ships it tbh

ASaltLick posted: »

I found something interesting. https://gyazo.com/65747ca21509c3c1492da3bd97c96202 On the old website it would have most recent threads at th

• IKR AND OMG HI ;D

ASaltLick posted: »

OMG THAT WAS ADORABLE. FANBOYING ACTIVATED. Btw its me swaggyfnaf from wattpad

• "Even when you drive me nuts I cant stay mad at you" Petra 2K16
    insert many smirky faces

• Great edit! You put a lot of effort in it. :)

I spent 3-6 hours yesterday downloading mcsm gameplay so I could make an edit. Then I took 5 hours to crop all the vids and put them togethe

• edited July 2016

SPOILER ALERT

When Petra was on the ground, and almost died, it was so sad because it reminded me of when ██████ ████ from being ██████ ██ ███ █████ by a ███████ ████ in the Maze Runner, and ███ and ██████ was my ███████ :(

• I was playing through EP 7 for like the third time lol and I saved Petra and you know the scene where everyone puts their stuff on the ground so Jesse can examine everything? If you save Lukas, he pulls out redstone and a cookie. Petra, however, pulls out redstone and a stick. I thought nothing of it at first, but if you pick up the stick and hand it back to Petra, she gets almost an embarrassed look on her face. Maybe she was whittling?
    Just my thought.
    I loved that scene with the ladders in EP 6 omg so cute screams

• thank you so so much ^-^

Great edit! You put a lot of effort in it.

• really? they don't sound the same to me...

_BEARZZ_ posted: »

Same voice actor. I could tell

• Is it just me that wants an option not forced but a choice to romance with Petra (like a choice to say you love her or not) would make the game awesome to end on

I was playing through EP 7 for like the third time lol and I saved Petra and you know the scene where everyone puts their stuff on the groun

• YES OMG!! they really need to do that. they should make it to were you can choose who you like. Petra, Lukas, no one, maybe even Axel or Olivia.

DeGea_2013 posted: »

Is it just me that wants an option not forced but a choice to romance with Petra (like a choice to say you love her or not) would make the game awesome to end on

• That would be amazing I would pick Jetra 100% going from them being no where near close at the start of episode 1 to her saving you in that episode to hopefully being together in episode 8

YES OMG!! they really need to do that. they should make it to were you can choose who you like. Petra, Lukas, no one, maybe even Axel or Olivia.

• Or you can choose to end up with Ivor.

• but Ivor is like 30 years older than jesse
    im all for the whole "love is love" thing, supporter of gay rights and all, but theres gotta be a point where you stop. I think 30 years would be fit.

Or you can choose to end up with Ivor.

• Okay so I gotta ask, even though this is the Jetra thread and this doesn't really have anything to do with that, how do you think the gang will get home? Obviously none of the portals lead there, but if I had to guess one that did I would say the one that's lined in wood planks. All the others have stuff like netherack or lapis or redstone. Stuff like that will definitely not lead them back home. But if none of the portals lead home... How do you guys think they will get home?

• I'm not able to answer as I'm not smart enough to think of a way that they could find their way home but I think it might include a choice between two people like Petra or Lukas save one and the other stays behind sort of thing

Okay so I gotta ask, even though this is the Jetra thread and this doesn't really have anything to do with that, how do you think the gang w

• edited July 2016

wo wat

• I guess they mean if you make up with Petra later than the first opportunity you get when you walk around Crown Mesa. I don't know when else you would though, I've only played it twice and didn't try that haha

wo wat

• oh.

IT SHALL HAPPEN IN PLAYTHROUGH 2

Cendre posted: »

I guess they mean if you make up with Petra later than the first opportunity you get when you walk around Crown Mesa. I don't know when else you would though, I've only played it twice and didn't try that haha

• A kiss would be fine, there is a scene in episode 7, where Ivor finds Harper "intriguing" which she hears him, and he worries about her when she was captured by PAMA, this confirms a slight romance between him and her. So Telltale can add that kind of stuff.

So to everyone saying that the game producers wouldn't include this... I don't think that a game already E10+ Would rule this out, kissin

• If you tell Petra in the end, "This is all my fault...For not saving you earlier...For not listening to you or paying attention to how you were feeling..." she'll say, "And I'm not gonna let you forget it, Jesse . Not for a LONG time." This made me cry and laugh, Telltale has finally made our Jetra hopes come true. X'D

Hana-san posted: »

In played the episode today . If you Save Lukas OMG :"D . Jesse is worry about Petra while the PAMA fight ~~ I was fangirling so hard :"D

• Omygosh, I totally forgot he said those WORDS. I was thinking to myself, "is this really happening right now?"

and when you save lukas he will ask you why you did because he knows how close you (jesse) and petra are I SCREAMED

• Hi ;D

IKR AND OMG HI ;D

• Lol true, but I ship a 13 yr old with a 200 year old demon so......

but Ivor is like 30 years older than jesse im all for the whole "love is love" thing, supporter of gay rights and all, but theres gotta be a point where you stop. I think 30 years would be fit.

This discussion has been closed.