The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Sounds like an Alantutorial style thing. It might just be a creepypasta ARG series, but there's always the possibility it's not as well.

She's an English youtuber and apparently she's being held hostage by her boyfriend I believe. People are saying he is controlling all her so

• i wasn't bothered by Bruce and Barbara getting down and dirty on a rooftop.

Firstly, I have yet to see this film, but have read the comic. Secondly, I am not sure as to of what I ought to think in relation to this.

Otherwise, I have high hopes for when I do see it after having read your little review.

papai46 posted: »

So, i watched The Killing Joke and to be honest, i liked it. Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill were great, the animation was ok,the soundtrack wa

• Why I keep myself subbed to these people? I don't even watch them regularly.

enter image description here

• Isn't that Left 4 Dead not 2

This is the most morbid thing I've seen in Left 4 Dead 2...

• Hamill stole the show, the whole movie

So, i watched The Killing Joke and to be honest, i liked it. Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill were great, the animation was ok,the soundtrack wa

• edited July 2016

I believe during the existence of Batman franchise it was quite often hinted at that Bruce has a thing for Batgirl, or that she has for him

i wasn't bothered by Bruce and Barbara getting down and dirty on a rooftop. Firstly, I have yet to see this film, but have read the

• It's Left 4 Dead 2 on a Left 4 Dead 1 map.

Spitters weren't around in the first one :P

Isn't that Left 4 Dead not 2

• You reply to me, I still don't seem to get notifications

Reply to me.

• I like Sparklez. He's pretty funny.

Clord posted: »

Why I keep myself subbed to these people? I don't even watch them regularly.

• Oh but the characters are even the L4D1 character, i'm a bit confused

Crips posted: »

It's Left 4 Dead 2 on a Left 4 Dead 1 map. Spitters weren't around in the first one :P

• Friendzoned.

Reply to me.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

On the PC version, they basically ported the entirety of the first game over to the second game. All the original maps with the original survivors. Basically, the first L4D is more or less obsolete at this point.

Oh but the characters are even the L4D1 character, i'm a bit confused

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

In the event of this being a kidnapping or some kind of hostage situation, at least whoever's behind it seems to be one dumb motherfucker

Leaving a giant paper trail of weird stuff, letting hints get dropped left and right, and making horrible attempts to cover up whatever is happening

On the chance that it really turns out to be some kind of kidnapping situation, it probably won't be hard to catch the idiot(s) behind it

I having a feeling that this Marina Joyce thing is going to blow up the internet in a few days. I really hope this thing is a hoax because this sounds awful.

• Notifications, ye.

Johro posted: »

huh.

• dunno :/

Wolfenus54 posted: »

O FUK, I JUST GOT 2 REPLY NOTIFICATIONS. Does anyone else get reply notifications now, too?

• edited July 2016

Test
    Edit: Ok, finally I know how images work.

• tfw someone retracts their like from your comment

• What's all this marina joyce stuff on my facebook? Who is she and why are people wanting to help her?

• From what I know it sounds like a complete hoax.

I having a feeling that this Marina Joyce thing is going to blow up the internet in a few days. I really hope this thing is a hoax because this sounds awful.

• I started reading Stan Lee's memoir, which is written entirely in comic book form. For some reason, I thought he was dead. He's not; he's in his 90s. Good so far, though I've only made it as far as him getting married. Excelsior!

• Same, why did they add that feature? WHY?

tfw someone retracts their like from your comment

• Indeed, his scenes were amazing.

joriandrake posted: »

Hamill stole the show, the whole movie

• I didn't see that reply, looks like they took the feature down again.

You reply to me, I still don't seem to get notifications

• Only in the animated series, where Bats got Barbara pregnant.

I believe during the existence of Batman franchise it was quite often hinted at that Bruce has a thing for Batgirl, or that she has for him

• happylovelyperson2016 wrote everything about her just above your post on this thread.

What's all this marina joyce stuff on my facebook? Who is she and why are people wanting to help her?

• Unless you're an edgy nerd, you'll like this movie.

i wasn't bothered by Bruce and Barbara getting down and dirty on a rooftop. Firstly, I have yet to see this film, but have read the

• oh damn that's mad! Hope nothing bad goes down

She's an English youtuber and apparently she's being held hostage by her boyfriend I believe. People are saying he is controlling all her so

• I have the witness, telltale Michonne and escapists on my Ps4 wishlist not sure to buy yet

Has anyone played any of these titles and would recommend buying them?

• Ah I remember her now, I saw her in a ComedyShortsGamer video. I also did some investigating. This does seem really odd. I watched her most recent video and I did notice that she had bruises and her speech and facial expressions seemed to be a bit weird at some points, and some points she seemed to briefly look in a different direction at someone. I also found this video:

• edited July 2016

I...I don't know what to say about this.

• That was pretty funny.

I...I don't know what to say about this.

• Markd you are back... Marry me and never leave me again

Markd4547 posted: »

I have the witness, telltale Michonne and escapists on my Ps4 wishlist not sure to buy yet Has anyone played any of these titles and would recommend buying them?

• I have Michonne on PS3 but still don't have EP2 and EP3 for some reason PSN doesn't let me download it and I never heared about escapists before

I have the witness, telltale Michonne and escapists on my Ps4 wishlist not sure to buy yet Has anyone played any of these titles and would recommend buying them?

• edited July 2016

Well, yeah, it is...

But the ending might have given me another good reason to vote for Trump...

That was pretty funny.

• edited July 2016

When your mother finds out you forgot to do the dishes

• The Escapists is a great game forcing you to think. It's exciting every time you try to escape.

Michonne is fantastic imo, just very short.

Haven't heard about the witness

• Whats on my mind? Well I found out theres an event being held for nine days in September, Tokyo Skytree town about my favourite thing in the world. But really unfortunately for me, I cant go.

• I thought he was dead.

He is. Disney just cloned him just to make cameos in their Marvel movie. xp

Why did everyone assume he was dead?

WarpSpeed posted: »

I started reading Stan Lee's memoir, which is written entirely in comic book form. For some reason, I thought he was dead. He's not; he's in his 90s. Good so far, though I've only made it as far as him getting married. Excelsior!

• I have around seventy people I'm subbed too, I only watch four regularly.

Clord posted: »

Why I keep myself subbed to these people? I don't even watch them regularly.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.