The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Telltale Michonne, it's good but really short. I recommend it.

The Escapists is a game that makes you think. Multiple ways of doing something, seeing how you have to break out. I recommend it.

Witness, I do not know what it is, as god as my witness.

If you had to only buy one, I would buy The Escapists, due to its replayability.

Markd4547 posted: »

I have the witness, telltale Michonne and escapists on my Ps4 wishlist not sure to buy yet Has anyone played any of these titles and would recommend buying them?

• edited July 2016

I really proud to be apart of Vinesauce's fanbase right now, as they've raised 108 thousand dollars for charity.

• Me owning punk noobs in Factions with the Hunting Rifle. :)

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited July 2016

I think the bug with unfollowing threads is fixed? Try to unfollow threads and see what happens.

• edited July 2016

might have given me another good reason to vote for Trump...

another good reason to vote for Trump...

vote for Trump...

enter image description here

Well, yeah, it is... But the ending might have given me another good reason to vote for Trump...

• Haha I regret nothing.

might have given me another good reason to vote for Trump... another good reason to vote for Trump... vote for Trump...

• Noice

Me owning punk noobs in Factions with the Hunting Rifle.

• So I don't know if you guys give a shit, but Night Mind is like my favorite YouTube channel for multiple reasons right now and you guys should totally check it out.

• They have a Weekend At Bernie's 3 planned.

I thought he was dead. He is. Disney just cloned him just to make cameos in their Marvel movie. xp Why did everyone assume he was dead?

• Nope! Still there :/

I think the bug with unfollowing threads is fixed? Try to unfollow threads and see what happens.

• 2Spooky

enter image description here

Jk Yeah sure looks interesting I'll check it out.

So I don't know if you guys give a shit, but Night Mind is like my favorite YouTube channel for multiple reasons right now and you guys should totally check it out.

• Heard everything is getting fixed up again here.

That like removal system is a tad bit strange of an addition though.

• Cool. Nick Nocturne (the guy who runs the channel) is an excellent narrator and actually makes Creepypasta stories seem interesting.

2Spooky Jk Yeah sure looks interesting I'll check it out. ツ

• Yeah, I just saw his "The Wyoming Incident" video, this guy deserve major props! XD

Cool. Nick Nocturne (the guy who runs the channel) is an excellent narrator and actually makes Creepypasta stories seem interesting.

• Yeah, not to mention he puts days of research into each video. He put 3 whole weeks of research alone into his Marble Hornets Explained series.

Yeah, I just saw his "The Wyoming Incident" video, this guy deserve major props! XD

• Crap I would watch it.

I just imagine a couple business executives dragging him around to meets up trying not to lose their jobs. XD

Johro posted: »

They have a Weekend At Bernie's 3 planned.

• That commitment. Oo

I guess I have to add him to the reason I can't sleep along with ScareTheater and CreepsMcPasta. ^^"

Why do I keep doing this to myself? lol

Yeah, not to mention he puts days of research into each video. He put 3 whole weeks of research alone into his Marble Hornets Explained series.

• AFTER 3 HOURS, I FINALLY FIXED MY INTERNET CONNECTION, HOLY SHIT.

I swear, the internet connection is getting even worse. ;-;

• Oh hey, the entire Marina Joyce thing was fake and was no issue after all. GEE I WONDER WHO SAW THAT COMING.

cough. me. cough.

• edited July 2016

Oh internet celebrities. Is she considered a celebrity? I have never heard of her and if I look it up, I'm feeding the system.

Oh hey, the entire Marina Joyce thing was fake and was no issue after all. GEE I WONDER WHO SAW THAT COMING. cough. me. cough.

• edited July 2016

Weekend At StanLee's. It fits wayyy too well.

Crap I would watch it. I just imagine a couple business executives dragging him around to meets up trying not to lose their jobs. XD

• I just saw the most disturbing thing I've ever seen in my life, no joke I'm actually shaking in fear right now.

• Sorry I'll put the mask back on

I just saw the most disturbing thing I've ever seen in my life, no joke I'm actually shaking in fear right now.

• No, not you. It was an image of Jessica from Marble Hornets, but she was severely photoshopped and her face was covered in black and her face was all fucked up. And it wouldn't be as scary if her fucking eyes were open and black as night. Fucking jesus I nearly pissed myself.

Sorry I'll put the mask back on

• Sounds a bit haunting

No, not you. It was an image of Jessica from Marble Hornets, but she was severely photoshopped and her face was covered in black and her fac

• omg wtf you're a heartless bastard can't you see it's so clear she's being held hostage, I know it's been proven she hasn't but you can't fool me and my tinfoil hat

/s

Oh hey, the entire Marina Joyce thing was fake and was no issue after all. GEE I WONDER WHO SAW THAT COMING. cough. me. cough.

• Haunting is an understatement. I don't want to look at it again and I don't think it's safe to share here, so if you want to see that shit just search "skully totheark" on google images. She's there. I'm gonna go cry in a fucking corner now.

Sounds a bit haunting

• I know sarcasm, no need to tag it.

omg wtf you're a heartless bastard can't you see it's so clear she's being held hostage, I know it's been proven she hasn't but you can't fool me and my tinfoil hat /s

• There are people who would have actually taken that seriously.

I know sarcasm, no need to tag it.

• That's... actually not that scary.

Haunting is an understatement. I don't want to look at it again and I don't think it's safe to share here, so if you want to see that shit just search "skully totheark" on google images. She's there. I'm gonna go cry in a fucking corner now.

• Fuck that's pretty creepy. Sadly, I've seen creepier :(

Haunting is an understatement. I don't want to look at it again and I don't think it's safe to share here, so if you want to see that shit just search "skully totheark" on google images. She's there. I'm gonna go cry in a fucking corner now.

• Not really that bad to be honest, I've seen creepier.

• Seems notifications and PMs work for me again, I still need to get an actual PM reply to be sure

also videos, yay

• Not for you maybe, but I can't fucking stand lifeless eyes. That's where all of my nightmares stem from.

BeyondEnder posted: »

That's... actually not that scary.

• Yeah, but I still can't stand lifeless eyes. If her eyes were photoshopped out it wouldn't be that bad for me, but her lifeless god damn eyes will give me constant nightmares.

Not really that bad to be honest, I've seen creepier.

• So, by the looks of it, tonight, at my place, it'll be cool as fuck.

And since I got sick of warm weathers, I want to stay awake during the night. However, I'm not sure if I should actually do an all nighter... might fuck up a lot my sleep schedule and I barely keep it steady lately.

• [removed]

Yeah, but I still can't stand lifeless eyes. If her eyes were photoshopped out it wouldn't be that bad for me, but her lifeless god damn eyes will give me constant nightmares.

• could be, check if your provider might not give you the access you paid for

Wolfenus54 posted: »

AFTER 3 HOURS, I FINALLY FIXED MY INTERNET CONNECTION, HOLY SHIT. I swear, the internet connection is getting even worse. ;-;

• because you might want to reply and just misclick

papai46 posted: »

Same, why did they add that feature? WHY?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.