Official Jetra thread

Comments

• Telltale Marry me <3

ASaltLick posted: »

I found something interesting. https://gyazo.com/65747ca21509c3c1492da3bd97c96202 On the old website it would have most recent threads at th

• wait what?
    who are you talking about?

Omygosh, I totally forgot he said those WORDS. I was thinking to myself, "is this really happening right now?"

• JETRA. HAS BEEN. CONFIRMED.
    Yes everyone, our hopes and dreams have come true.
    In EP 7, if you save Lukas instead of Petra he says, (and this may not be exact) "Why did you save me? I know how close you and Petra are. Why choose me over her?" and I chose the option that says 'I wasn't really thinking' and it goes, "I didn't really have time to think, I just acted," to which Lukas replies, "So if you had time to think, you would have saved Petra?" THEN, THEN, THEN OMG THEN Jesse replies with really fast speech and almost seems embarrassed :OOOOOOOOOO

• edited July 2016

It was a joke, though. Lol.

michyxox posted: »

Lol true, but I ship a 13 yr old with a 200 year old demon so......

• Lukas?

TeamJetra posted: »

wait what? who are you talking about?

• I only figured out that Jetra could be a thing after playing episode 7 and I'm going though a second play thorough picking all the Jetra dialogue choices and I'm really looking forward to episode 8 now please telltale give a Jetra option and makes us happy

JETRA. HAS BEEN. CONFIRMED. Yes everyone, our hopes and dreams have come true. In EP 7, if you save Lukas instead of Petra he says, (and t

• Can you pick up what Jesse said?

JETRA. HAS BEEN. CONFIRMED. Yes everyone, our hopes and dreams have come true. In EP 7, if you save Lukas instead of Petra he says, (and t

• my bad. I thought you said worlds and I was very confused.

Lukas?

• I found evidence to support PetraTheTrader! Skip to 9:05

If you tell Petra in the end, "This is all my fault...For not saving you earlier...For not listening to you or paying attention to how you w

• edited July 2016

You're a disgrace to what this thread is all about! >:(

fancies posted: »

My other comment got deleted so I'll reiterate this: Male Jesse x Lukas Female Jesse x Petra this needs to happen!!

• https://i.ytimg.com/vi/qjBOINn1LgI/2.jpg?time=1469737168951

Idk how to get the picture to appear but Jessie still loves Petra even if she is being controlled by PAMA.

• The picture is to small.

Creeper1846 posted: »

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/qjBOINn1LgI/2.jpg?time=1469737168951 Idk how to get the picture to appear but Jessie still loves Petra even if she is being controlled by PAMA.

• what do you mean pick up what he said?

AngelicTea posted: »

Can you pick up what Jesse said?

• What are the Jetra moments I'm doing episode 6 again

I'll admit, this episode didn't have as much Jetra in it as I hoped. (There was some). Episode 6 has by far the most Jetra moments, in my op

• what are the Jetra moments in ep 6?
    everything lmao if that's what you are asking.

DeGea_2013 posted: »

What are the Jetra moments I'm doing episode 6 again

• Sorry for the obvious question I just want to get as much Jetra as i can

what are the Jetra moments in ep 6? everything lmao if that's what you are asking.

• Pick up on the words- give the exact quote regarding his "really fast speech". :)

what do you mean pick up what he said?

• Jesse said something like "dont worry we are going to save petra" but really fast

AngelicTea posted: »

Can you pick up what Jesse said?

• I know I don't know how to get it big

matteso586 posted: »

The picture is to small.

• I saw it.....

All of you need Jesus :v (?)

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/qjBOINn1LgI/2.jpg?time=1469737168951 Idk how to get the picture to appear but Jessie still loves Petra even if she is being controlled by PAMA.

• yeah^

Pvtplays posted: »

Jesse said something like "dont worry we are going to save petra" but really fast

• no. we need something that starts with a j but not Jesus... WE NEED JETRA!

Hana-san posted: »

I saw it..... All of you need Jesus :v (?)

• Then welcome to da club! :)

DeGea_2013 posted: »

Sorry for the obvious question I just want to get as much Jetra as i can

• GREAT IDEA: SOMEONE ON TWITTER TWEET STIRPICUS IF THERE WILL BE ROMANCE OR ANYTHING

• WE WANT JETRA!!!!

• So I have the season pass game for my ps4 and can't get episodes 7! Any Idea?

• Did you download the Adventure Pass? Or are you an American?

So I have the season pass game for my ps4 and can't get episodes 7! Any Idea?

• Can anyone do my idea pls?

• this is the only telltale game I've played, does anyone know if characters have become couples in other telltale games

• Look, there are female players in this games, for example: me, LDshadowlady, stacyplays... all those people! So, i think tittle should be fair and shouldn't add the Jetra romance!

• Tettale

NikkiRinne posted: »

Look, there are female players in this games, for example: me, LDshadowlady, stacyplays... all those people! So, i think tittle should be fair and shouldn't add the Jetra romance!

• Well yes kind of from what I played I know there was a little romance between to characters in tales from the borderlands. But other than that I can't think of any there may be more games with romance in it but I can't think of any more.

this is the only telltale game I've played, does anyone know if characters have become couples in other telltale games

• Yeah but they may also add a luckasee (Jessie x Lukas) option for the girl players so if you chose girl Jessie maybe you can be with Lukas I'm still Jetra though.

Tettale

• Why?
    We are in plenty 2016,the same sex people can ,marry and adopt kids ( at least in E.E.U.U) so i don't found the problem ._.

Maybe Male Jesse can stay a romantic relationship with Lukas and Female Jesse with Petra .i don't found the problem :v.

Look, there are female players in this games, for example: me, LDshadowlady, stacyplays... all those people! So, i think tittle should be fair and shouldn't add the Jetra romance!

• There was also some romance in The Wolf Among Us. And one of the relationships was predetermined by canon.

Well yes kind of from what I played I know there was a little romance between to characters in tales from the borderlands. But other than that I can't think of any there may be more games with romance in it but I can't think of any more.

• besides, I play as both male and female Jesse lol

Hana-san posted: »

Why? We are in plenty 2016,the same sex people can ,marry and adopt kids ( at least in E.E.U.U) so i don't found the problem ._. Maybe

• In the Walking Dead there was an almost-romance between the main character and Carly, but she was shot in the face a day later.

There was also some romance in The Wolf Among Us. And one of the relationships was predetermined by canon.

• In the Walking Dead there was an almost-romance between the main character and Carly, but she was shot in the face a day later.

There was also some romance in The Wolf Among Us. And one of the relationships was predetermined by canon.

• In the Walking Dead there was an almost-romance between the main character and Carley, but she was shot in the face a day later.

• edited August 2016

Oh my God, I'm so so sorry for the triple-post....

This discussion has been closed.