Official Jetra thread

Comments

• Thx I was just curious

Creeper1846 posted: »

Well yes kind of from what I played I know there was a little romance between to characters in tales from the borderlands. But other than that I can't think of any there may be more games with romance in it but I can't think of any more.

• Lovely

kmatie posted: »

In the Walking Dead there was an almost-romance between the main character and Carley, but she was shot in the face a day later.

• OH GOLLY BEST SHP EVAR!

• :D

THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS OMG YOU MADE MY DAY

• Wrong spelling

Yeah but they may also add a luckasee (Jessie x Lukas) option for the girl players so if you chose girl Jessie maybe you can be with Lukas I'm still Jetra though.

• Ikr

Hana-san posted: »

Why? We are in plenty 2016,the same sex people can ,marry and adopt kids ( at least in E.E.U.U) so i don't found the problem ._. Maybe

• Lol, I am a fan of Purple Shep too.

giro4 posted: »

OH GOLLY BEST SHP EVAR!

• Rolf, best post I've seen in a while,

MarteenPyro posted: »

This is too much for me in one day.

• Lmao

ASaltLick posted: »

I ship it like frickin' fed ex

• Not all kids ruined it XD (how does one ruin a ship besides making a ton of you know what I mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

Duck_Hunt posted: »

Dont feel bad, it was a nice ship till the kids ruined it Do you regret it now?

• You have to install by clicking "episodes" in the menu. It's free since you have the adventure pass

So I have the season pass game for my ps4 and can't get episodes 7! Any Idea?

• I ship Jessivor two :)

Jesse and Ivor are like 80 years apart aswell. (AUTOCORRECT KNOWS)

• Let me dream lol

Ivor is like 30 years old older than Jesse

• Mkay

Rehac33 posted: »

"A Salty Lick" is reference for something that you're too young to know. JK. In my story's case, it would be a "A Sweet Lick"

• Yeah, if you save one of them, you'll say they're your friend, the one you don't save will be your love choice. Darn, I thought it went the other way.

TeamJetra posted: »

JETRA. HAS BEEN. CONFIRMED. Yes everyone, our hopes and dreams have come true. In EP 7, if you save Lukas instead of Petra he says, (and t

• So... basically, what that means is:

M. Jesse + "Save Lukas" = Jetra at the end.

And F. Jesse + "Save Petra" = Lukesse at the end.

Yeah, if you save one of them, you'll say they're your friend, the one you don't save will be your love choice. Darn, I thought it went the other way.

• If you really shipped Jetra, you would've saved Petra first in Episode 7

• Maybe...What if you're a dick to Petra so you choose Lukas? Or vice verse?

Jessefan5 posted: »

So... basically, what that means is: M. Jesse + "Save Lukas" = Jetra at the end. And F. Jesse + "Save Petra" = Lukesse at the end.

• I experimented with Female Jesse, and it happens the same way.

Jessefan5 posted: »

So... basically, what that means is: M. Jesse + "Save Lukas" = Jetra at the end. And F. Jesse + "Save Petra" = Lukesse at the end.

• Wait, here is a definition of "whittling"

• To carve an object from wood by repeatedly cutting small slices from it.

In episode 6, Petra looked nervous and showed Jesse sticks instead of tree blocks and says, "Sorry. I was whittling earlier. Nervous habit."
      Then in episode 7, she looked embarrassed when Jesse gave the stick back, is Petra secretly carving an wooden object for Jesse as a gift? You can tell how nervous she looks that she's hiding something in her inventory. Awww. :)

I was playing through EP 7 for like the third time lol and I saved Petra and you know the scene where everyone puts their stuff on the groun

• yeah I noticed that in ep 7
    I was wondering if she was nervous whittling too
    idk about a gift tho, but that would be cute

Wait, here is a definition of "whittling" * To carve an object from wood by repeatedly cutting small slices from it. In episode 6, P

• We're psychic and knew that she would leave somehow so you're totally correct.

JimMate789 posted: »

If you really shipped Jetra, you would've saved Petra first in Episode 7

• Why not pick between Petra or Lukas if any romance at all? I mean, the characters are the same people, regardless of the gender. Give us more options, this is the game we're in control of. Female Jesse x Petra is no different than the male counterpart of Jesse.

Yeah but they may also add a luckasee (Jessie x Lukas) option for the girl players so if you chose girl Jessie maybe you can be with Lukas I'm still Jetra though.

• Can you also cover your spoiler posts?

kmatie posted: »

Oh my God, I'm so so sorry for the triple-post....

• Maybe its a carving of Reuben?

yeah I noticed that in ep 7 I was wondering if she was nervous whittling too idk about a gift tho, but that would be cute

• Chara I marry ya♥

Telltale Marry me

• I want Jesse and Petra kiss each other
    :'(

• edited August 2016

What is that ship you speak of michy

fancies posted: »

Or you can choose to end up with Ivor.

• What does being American have to do with not downloading the adventure pass >:/

matteso586 posted: »

Did you download the Adventure Pass? Or are you an American?

• Because not all countries follow the same release date!

What does being American have to do with not downloading the adventure pass >:/

• Lol. Saving Petra in ep. 7 to ship "Jetra" was my first choice because...you know...instincts XD

If you really shipped Jetra, you would've saved Petra first in Episode 7

• Oh, srry XD

matteso586 posted: »

Because not all countries follow the same release date!

• Thank you, but it's not mine I got a website

Nice art

• Lol, one of those Jetra threads were posted by me, the "Is the Jetra romance gonna happen?" one.

ASaltLick posted: »

I found something interesting. https://gyazo.com/65747ca21509c3c1492da3bd97c96202 On the old website it would have most recent threads at th

• I was speechless when I saw Jesse being embarrassed at Lukas when he said that. :D

JETRA. HAS BEEN. CONFIRMED. Yes everyone, our hopes and dreams have come true. In EP 7, if you save Lukas instead of Petra he says, (and t

• Dat gif tho, 10/10

Poogers555 posted: »

All these shipping threads and you already know none of it will happen in this game. And if we're honest, it'll end with everyone hugging Lukas because he's perfection.

• Aren't they the same characters?

ZapThroat posted: »

I ship that too ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) But as for male Jesse,it's Jetra to go.

• No two Jesses are the same

P.S the comment you replied to is nearly a year old.

fancies posted: »

Aren't they the same characters?

This discussion has been closed.