The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• It's good to hear that you made it out in one piece, and I hope that the woman will recover soon.

I am wondering—it's possible that somebody could die and we wouldn't hear from them anymore in the forum, isn't it? Has something like that happened before here?

So, I almost died today, that's exciting. I'm not even exaggerating when I say this. I was driving to work earlier, I was coming across a

• I'm back! Finally. A lot has happened while I was off on vacation.

• Dude, I'm so glad you're safe. That was a close call I assume. I hope the woman will be okay.

So, I almost died today, that's exciting. I'm not even exaggerating when I say this. I was driving to work earlier, I was coming across a

• edited August 2016

I remember back then people would ask this question rather frequently.

To answer your question: No. We wouldn't know if someone died unless someone on the forums had them on other social media where they could possible find out.

And... I don't think anyone on the forums has died. At least I hope not.

It's good to hear that you made it out in one piece, and I hope that the woman will recover soon. I am wondering—it's possible that someb

• Welcome back, I suppose.

I'm back! Finally. A lot has happened while I was off on vacation.

• Welcome back.

• Damn, glad you're okay.

• So, um...I've almost got 100% completion on Batman: Arkham City. I just need to complete more Riddler challenges and I'll be done.

Say what you will about the Riddler Challenges, but they will never be as hard as the Advanced AR Training.

• edited August 2016

I have been reborn, if anyone cares!

enter image description here

Oh, and the new website is really white, like really, really white so I'm going to need to adjust to this.

• ...Just that tunnel. Just that tunnel.

So, um...I've almost got 100% completion on Batman: Arkham City. I just need to complete more Riddler challenges and I'll be done. Say what you will about the Riddler Challenges, but they will never be as hard as the Advanced AR Training.

• Welcome back, man!

I missed you!

JonDee013 posted: »

I have been reborn, if anyone cares! Oh, and the new website is really white, like really, really white so I'm going to need to adjust to this.

• Those took fucking forever to do. I even had to cheat :p

Johro posted: »

...Just that tunnel. Just that tunnel.

• Thanks! It's good to be back and I missed you lot as well.

Welcome back, man! I missed you!

• Yeah it was, like I said, it was quite miraculous that it wasn't worse. I wasn't originally going to post it, but this was what my car looked like after.

Dude, I'm so glad you're safe. That was a close call I assume. I hope the woman will be okay.

• You're lucky you weren't here when it originally changed, there were a lot of problems.

I have been reborn, if anyone cares! Oh, and the new website is really white, like really, really white so I'm going to need to adjust to this.

• Oh, like what?

You're lucky you weren't here when it originally changed, there were a lot of problems.

• [removed]

• Welcome back, love <3

• edited August 2016

double post. awkward.

so embarrassing. rip career.

Brodester08 posted: »

Welcome back, love

• RIP your car.

Yeah it was, like I said, it was quite miraculous that it wasn't worse. I wasn't originally going to post it, but this was what my car looked like after.

• Notifications were gone.

Oh, like what?

• enter image description here

I missed you.

Brodester08 posted: »

double post. awkward. so embarrassing. rip career.

• Now we really have a more accurate picture of the accident.

Would it be any better if you started a petition on that popular website and users from the forum signed it? To get a stop sign placed there for once.

Yeah it was, like I said, it was quite miraculous that it wasn't worse. I wasn't originally going to post it, but this was what my car looked like after.

• Hey, I'm just curious. Did you get bit?

Jokes aside, welcome back!

• I've got one video being processed on Youtube and some footage being processed in Movie Maker, and now there's nothing to do.

• Thanks for all the welcoming back and loves guys. :D

• Hey guys, do you consider Batman: Arkham Asylum to be a horror game?

I mean, there were a lot of scary parts in it...

• No. There were a few scripted horror qualifying parts, but they were always removed from normal gameplay.

Hey guys, do you consider Batman: Arkham Asylum to be a horror game? I mean, there were a lot of scary parts in it...

• Welcome back!

King JonDeeDeeDee

I'm sorry

• My first Skyrim video!

• I have a confession. I'm not the same guy who owned this account a year ago, the original owner was abducted by aliens. I am an artificial copy engineered by them to make it seem like nothing happened to him.

I remember back then people would ask this question rather frequently. To answer your question: No. We wouldn't know if someone died unl

• I guess it would work just like common law, a person can be declared dead after 7 years of absence.

It's good to hear that you made it out in one piece, and I hope that the woman will recover soon. I am wondering—it's possible that someb

• Jesus christ, seems like you were very lucky to not get injured.

• STOP PLAYING WITH MY FEELINGS

I have a confession. I'm not the same guy who owned this account a year ago, the original owner was abducted by aliens. I am an artificial copy engineered by them to make it seem like nothing happened to him.

• Welcome back yoo!

• Make one in Sony Vegas Pro.

I've got one video being processed on Youtube and some footage being processed in Movie Maker, and now there's nothing to do.

• The scarecrow scene freaked me the hell out if that's any consolation.

Hey guys, do you consider Batman: Arkham Asylum to be a horror game? I mean, there were a lot of scary parts in it...

• Shiiiit, well thats fucked. I have a sneaky suspicion that old lady needs her eyes checked drivers forgetting to get their eyes checked regularly is a huge issue.

• I think the whiteness drains my battery

• No its definitely not

Sign in to comment in this discussion.