The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• feeling down?

Just listen for half a hour to two steps from hell, never disappoints

• Ain't nobody got time for it

joriandrake posted: »

feeling down? Just listen for half a hour to two steps from hell, never disappoints

• This includes cutting bvs down to 2.5 hours and suicide squad to 2 hours

If "cutting a movie down" to 2.5 hours is a problem, it sounds like it's not only WB at fault as movies should not be super long without good reason for doing so. I haven't seen BvS, but from what I've heard offhandedly, it seems they crammed a lot of material into one movie just to play catch-up with Marvel.

Tolispro posted: »

Because they still haven't given DC comics their own studio. They basically told david ayer to make a suicide squad movie and to write the s

• Whenever someone tells me I need to shave:

• edited August 2016

Oh it's crammed all right. The film lover in me liked that characters, beyond the top 4, had story arcs. The impatient person in me wondered if they were necessary. Lois and her boss were pretty one note characters in the comics for decades. Did they really need a story arc right now? In a movie establishing 3 other new main characters that would have been 2.5hrs without it?

I still would only watch the 3hr version. I haven't seen the shorter one, but things already keep in constant motion with the long one. I can only imagine the hack job that occurred with cutting it down.

This includes cutting bvs down to 2.5 hours and suicide squad to 2 hours If "cutting a movie down" to 2.5 hours is a problem, it sou

• edited August 2016

should not be super long without good reason for doing so

The 2.5 hours version is crap. Not enough character development, awful pacing and editing. The 3 hours version is an amazing movie with actual character development and an interesting plot that actually makes sense. I don't expect you to understand it since you haven't watched the movie but WB is clearly at fault. There's only one reason that bvs was cut down to 2.5 hours. Greed.

This includes cutting bvs down to 2.5 hours and suicide squad to 2 hours If "cutting a movie down" to 2.5 hours is a problem, it sou

• edited August 2016

I just finished Arkham City.

I've done all the main missions, side missions, Riddler challenges, and I got all the WayneTech Upgrades. I also got all the Riddler challenges, WayneTech Upgrades, and story missions in Asylum.

I am officially done.

• Just the poor girl

Hey, have you guys ever heard of the story of Amanda Todd? In case you haven't, watch this:

• I'm back people let me see what I missed... Whoa that is alot I'm glad MetallicaRules is alright, finding out when BlindSniper became a moderator and other interesting comments

• Arkham City is my third favorite game of all time:)

I just finished Arkham City. I've done all the main missions, side missions, Riddler challenges, and I got all the WayneTech Upgrades. I

• Welcome back.

joshua007 posted: »

I'm back people let me see what I missed... Whoa that is alot I'm glad MetallicaRules is alright, finding out when BlindSniper became a moderator and other interesting comments

• Yeah, it's pretty good.

Arkham City is my third favorite game of all time:)

• How was Suicide Squad I'm gonna see the movie

• Has anyone ever watched Ridiculousness on MTV?

• Yes.

Has anyone ever watched Ridiculousness on MTV?

• What's your opinion on it? I personally love it.

TheFurryOne posted: »

Yes.

• It was alright. I was kind of half-asleep while watching since it played at around 3AM when I watched it.

What's your opinion on it? I personally love it.

• what the fuck is wrong with the law and government?

Cout rejects Ohio law bans police sex minors

• if you want to get a whole criminal organization focusing on child prostitution and you got a built in guy you will have to do it, there are some initiation rituals in various types of underground gangs, and they usually easily spot undercover officers if those don't do something they are told to do.

This isn't mentioned by the article but probably is the largest reason why it happened.

Seems fucked up? Well the world is too.

pcharl01 posted: »

what the fuck is wrong with the law and government? Cout rejects Ohio law bans police sex minors

• 5 years later and I'm still pissed off that Prey 2 was cancelled because of Bethesda's bullshit.

Seriously, it looked great and way more interesting than the new "Prey"

They claim it was cancelled due to "quality reasons"... quality reasons. Yeah, so that's why their games have several glitches and why they've plublished a piece of shit game like Rogue Warrior.

enter image description here

Apparently they've also claimmed it was cancelling for using outdated tech. That's why Fallout 4 doesn't use the same outdated engine as their older games. Oh wait...

Truth is, they wanted to aquire Human Head Studios, though since they (Human Head) wanted to remain independant, Bethesda perormed milestone abuse and withheld payment, in order to drive HH bankrupt, so they could buy them for cheap. Same thing happened to Arkane I believe, though unlike them, HH refused to be bought out and Bethesda gave what they had of Prey 2 to Obsidian, in hopes they could finish it. When they couldn't, Prey 2 was quietly cancelled.

• I feel like this is my home because I cant derail this thread.

• aww that's so sweet.

you happy now?

I feel like this is my home because I cant derail this thread.

• Yes I feel honored and complete now, thanks for replying after I didn't ask for it.

aww that's so sweet. you happy now?

• I thought it was alright. The pacing of the plot felt a bit.....off. However, it was otherwise good.

How was Suicide Squad I'm gonna see the movie

• edited August 2016

I just noticed something. This kid from Batman Begins...

...is Joffrey from Game of Thrones.

• enter image description here

I just noticed something. This kid from Batman Begins... ...is Joffrey from Game of Thrones.

• Oh my god, yes! I remember when I saw the movie last night and I was like "Joffrey?"

I just noticed something. This kid from Batman Begins... ...is Joffrey from Game of Thrones.

• edited August 2016

Happy Birthday FNaF!

• It's 2 years old now, is it?

BeyondEnder posted: »

Happy Birthday FNaF!

• Yes it is!

It's 2 years old now, is it?

• edited August 2016

finding out when BlindSniper became a moderator

you're welcome ;)

I'm back people let me see what I missed... Whoa that is alot I'm glad MetallicaRules is alright, finding out when BlindSniper became a moderator and other interesting comments

• I noticed something else.

Hobgoblin in Spider-Man TAS is the same voice as the Joker in Batman TAS and the Arkham games.

• edited August 2016

Two years and 5 released games. It's like Ubisoft decided to make cancerous horror games instead of cancerous Assassin's Creed games!

In all seriousness, this has got to be a good day for Scott. Even though almost the entire series is shitty and seems just a cash grab, the game still is his baby, and when a content creator makes something they consider to be their baby, it's a big deal for them, and Scott is a good dude like it or not, he deserves to be happy on this day. I'm glad the franchise has gone strong and maintains a large fanbase honestly, even if that fanbase is filled with disgusting low life degenerates. But hey, what fanbase isn't?

Meh, I'll put my petty negative feelings of the series aside just to say happy birthday FNaF! and to another 2 years with 15 new poorly made flash games! (snickers)

BeyondEnder posted: »

Happy Birthday FNaF!

• Two years and 5 released games. It's like Ubisoft decided to make cancerous horror games instead of cancerous Assassin's Creed games! In

• Yeah you're right, it's Mark Hamill.

I noticed something else. Hobgoblin in Spider-Man TAS is the same voice as the Joker in Batman TAS and the Arkham games.

• Yep. Mark Hamill. He was also The Trickster in various DC cartoons. He's been in a LOT of cartoons actually.

I noticed something else. Hobgoblin in Spider-Man TAS is the same voice as the Joker in Batman TAS and the Arkham games.

• edited August 2016

Alright, it's official. Mark Hamill is my favorite voice actor.

Hobgoblin was pretty cool in that show.

He's my favorite villain in the show, with Venom in 2nd place. Venom would be first if he didn't have those stupid red highlights.

lupinb0y posted: »

Yeah you're right, it's Mark Hamill.

• Mark Hamill is now my favorite voice actor of all time.

Johro posted: »

Yep. Mark Hamill. He was also The Trickster in various DC cartoons. He's been in a LOT of cartoons actually.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.