Tales from the Borderlands never ends

It's just me or anyone else played and finished Tales from the Borderlands about 15 times?
It's been 3 days since I finished the game again, and I still feel the emptiness in my heart. For me this game has the BEST characters I've seen in my gamer career.

What do you guys think? How many times you've been completed Tales from the Borderlands?
This game really deserves this kind of respect and hype? From my side, absolutely.

As a bonus, tell me which character do you prefer from the 2 main protagonists and which dialogue/moment is your favorite from them.

Comments

• I think that TFTB shows just how TTG can be versatile and incredibly fun. TFTB is the best on doing what it does (kinda "unique" I know). Due to my lack of time, I have completed it only once, but I am planning on playing it again soon enough. The game not only deserves respect, it demands it. I prefer Fiona over Rhys. She is sexy and I love how she can become a Vault Hunter and still be a Con Artist. "Ooh. Got quiet all of a sudden." - Rhys, as the Loader Bot arrives for the first time. "Keep up the con." - Fiona to Sasha when they are about to ask Scooter for help AGAIN.

• It's hard to choose, but I think I prefer Fiona too, she's THE character who fit to an adventure game like this. She's also funny, unique sweet, clever, but she can be dangerous when she needs to protect her sister or her friends. But first and foremost I like her style, except the hat.
    All this things goes for Rhys too, but Fiona gets the cupcake.

• Bro bro bro bro bro bro
    • We don't talk like that.
    • Bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro
    • Are you done?
    • Bro bro? Bro bro bro.
    • Unbelievable!
    Chusets posted: »

I think that TFTB shows just how TTG can be versatile and incredibly fun. TFTB is the best on doing what it does (kinda "unique" I know). Du

• That is really awesome Bro! Cool that we prefer the same character Bro!

tothclean posted: »

It's hard to choose, but I think I prefer Fiona too, she's THE character who fit to an adventure game like this. She's also funny, unique sw

• I've played it several times myself and I fully agree! As a matter of fact I'd say it's quite possibly my favourite Telltale game, hard to say though. And does it deserve the respect and hype it's getting? I agree, if not even more-so. Think TWD and TWAU still overshadow it a bit too much for that matter.

And as for answering who my favourite protagonist was it's an easy pick for me, it's Rhys. Simply because there's never been a video game protagonist like him. We're too used to playing as badass and heroic characters (Lee and Bigby) that playing as a guy who's as much of a dork as Rhys is, is just a simply refreshing change of pace. I actually had to pause the game with how much I was laughing with that strangling scene in episode 1!

• I can't play it again yet because I'll just get too depressed. The bittersweet ending, cliffhanger, and probable lack of season 2 is too much for my heart to handle.

• I agree with pretty much everything you just said.

CathalOHara posted: »

I've played it several times myself and I fully agree! As a matter of fact I'd say it's quite possibly my favourite Telltale game, hard to s

• I've replayed it about 5 times,I've also seen youtubers play it just to see their reaction to it.

• I've repled it about 7 times 5 on the PS3 and once on ps4

• edited June 2016

No matter which character do we prefer, they're one of a kind!
    Also I totally agree with you.

CathalOHara posted: »

I've played it several times myself and I fully agree! As a matter of fact I'd say it's quite possibly my favourite Telltale game, hard to s

• Same here man.
    Too bad not soo many good youtubers actually played it from the beginning to the end.

Hydra_Hell posted: »

I've replayed it about 5 times,I've also seen youtubers play it just to see their reaction to it.

• Ah man the ps4 version .

I've repled it about 7 times 5 on the PS3 and once on ps4

• That's bro, bro.

Chusets posted: »

That is really awesome Bro! Cool that we prefer the same character Bro!

• I finished the story for the 12th time 4 days ago, but god I miss it already.

I can't play it again yet because I'll just get too depressed. The bittersweet ending, cliffhanger, and probable lack of season 2 is too much for my heart to handle.

• ps4 version is much better with sharper graphics, better framerate and faster load times my ps3version crashed if you pressed the start button before the startscreen was fully loaded

Ah man the ps4 version .

• I've played it 3 or 4 times, and now that I got a new computer I'm going to have to play it again.

And whilst I love, love, love Rhys, I'm going to have to go with Fiona. The eyeball scene with Athena had to be my favorite moment involving her.

• Or when Fiona need to spoon out General Pollux's eye to use it on the retina scanner, after she totally crushed the other eyeball because Rhys's scream =D

lottii-lu posted: »

I've played it 3 or 4 times, and now that I got a new computer I'm going to have to play it again. And whilst I love, love, love Rhys, I'm going to have to go with Fiona. The eyeball scene with Athena had to be my favorite moment involving her.

• edited June 2016

I really like the last dialogue, when they are walking to the vault it made me kinda sad tho to see it all end.

• You now what? I'm done. I have to start it from the beginning. Again.

Hydra_Hell posted: »

I really like the last dialogue, when they are walking to the vault it made me kinda sad tho to see it all end.

• That's bro, bro.

That's bro, bro.

• edited June 2016

Haha,same I might just play it again

You now what? I'm done. I have to start it from the beginning. Again.

• edited August 2016

I've started playing it for the third time, I had just finished Borderlands 1, 2 and TPS right before so I could understand more references.

• edited August 2016

I completely agree with you there! This game is a masterpiece and perfect in every way imaginable! This game and TWAU are equally amazing! I can't seem to get enough of it. I'm doing a second playthrough now :)

Personally, I really love Rhys's character. He's so funny, nerdy, and umm.. sexy. And the rest is awesome too especially Scooter :(

Season 2 can't come soon enough! If there ever was, my life would be complete!

• i have played it once but i have seen a lot of playthroughs over my trip and its nice to see what happens when you choose this or this answer. and i would play it again. i fi had to choose my favorite character it wiould be Zer0 because he's a pure badass man. but i would also choose Jack because of his personality and jokes.

• I have completed it 6 times and watched 2 Let's plays of it, and i played some scenes for more then 10+ or even 20+ times.

I prefer Fiona, she is even outside of the Borderlands one of my all-time favorite characters.

• I can never play through a game more than once (with some exceptions), it's really boring when you know everything that happens.

• That's bro, bro.

That's bro, bro.

• edited August 2016

This is my first double post, I am so proud.

• I just completed it and I feel dead on the inside.

That's a good sign right?

• Depends. How did you like it? :)

I just completed it and I feel dead on the inside. That's a good sign right?

• I liked it a lot. I was impressed by how human and believable the entire main cast was. And Gortys and Loader Bot are the two most freaking adorable AIs ever. Besides, the plot was solid and ultimately had one consistent goal.

I cried during "Vault of the Traveler" twice in a row.

Pipas posted: »

Depends. How did you like it?

• Glad you enjoyed it! And don't worry, you're not the only one who cried during the finale.

I liked it a lot. I was impressed by how human and believable the entire main cast was. And Gortys and Loader Bot are the two most freaking

• By the way did you scan everything? Did you trust Jack or Fiona, either way you may want to choose the other and try scanning again.

I liked it a lot. I was impressed by how human and believable the entire main cast was. And Gortys and Loader Bot are the two most freaking

• it's cool to end a season with cliffhanger. but it's dick move when they won't present another season. i mean they finished wolf among us 3 years ago and still no announce of season 2

• Add to the list of people who like Fiona more than Rhys (though he's cool too). This line from her particularly had me really feeling for her.

I honestly said 'Awwwwww bless' out there when I first played that bit.

• I really love this game too, it's the best Telltale Games work.

• "Telltale will remember your feedback" ;)

MauroR posted: »

I really love this game too, it's the best Telltale Games work.

• edited August 2016

RHYS IS LOVE RHYS IS LIFE

wow man haven't written his name for a long time

• Hey, I just have to ask...

Did you give her the flower? ;)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.