The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I just made some burger king copy cat chilli cheese bites they came out great, going to make more later.

WarpSpeed posted: »

I hear @lupinb0y has some fries, but they're unsalted. If the standard looking in the pantry and refrigerator and seeing what looks most

• Probably wanna keep that to a minimum, take it from me.

Yeah, I was exaggerating a bit for the purpose of being a douche. I like a few of the AC titles myself, I was just being salty.

• a dev said it won't work if it has special characters in the user name, like a space in case of Blind Sniper

Why arent the @'s working to tag people on some threads?

• read up on how to make a goulash, especially a bean one, you will love it (if done right)

I just made some burger king copy cat chilli cheese bites they came out great, going to make more later.

• enter image description here

BigBlindMax posted: »

My boss makes a dollar and I make a dime. That's why I poop on company time! Doing it right now tbh.

• I always thought he could see what his victims see.

Most likely an hallucination within Batman's mind.

• You know what I think I will. next time I go shopping I'll get the ingredients, what beans do you recommend?

joriandrake posted: »

read up on how to make a goulash, especially a bean one, you will love it (if done right)

• Agreed.

I liked this design and the movie in general.

• Oh hey, that's actually really cool!

BeyondEnder posted: »

Scott Cawthon showed a Picture of him modelling Freddy.

• I myself prefer the mixed recipe, for the goulash variant that is more of a soup than a main dish, and normally people pick beans as per their own taste, but there are too many variations on recipe plus I really don't know the English name for all ingredients and various bean types to be much of help here. There are I assume dozens of recipes for it in English though, so I suggest browsing those before you decide.

You know what I think I will. next time I go shopping I'll get the ingredients, what beans do you recommend?

• I've been keeping it to a minimum for 3 years. Now I'm depressed and pissed off and I wanna have fun by shitting on FNaF. Didn't mean to shit on AC though because there are some games in the series that I'm absolutely in love with.

Probably wanna keep that to a minimum, take it from me.

• Thanks, im sure I can get a good tin of posh mixed beans at the shop

joriandrake posted: »

I myself prefer the mixed recipe, for the goulash variant that is more of a soup than a main dish, and normally people pick beans as per the

• I thought this movie passes where Origins: Wolverine failed, and it gave Wolverine the solo movie he deserved.

Agreed.

• Let's be real, you don't need to do much to be a better movie than X-Men Origins: Wolverine. Of course this movie gave Logan what he deserved.

I thought this movie passes where Origins: Wolverine failed, and it gave Wolverine the solo movie he deserved.

• no no no don't do that, buy various types and only mix them once you use them, don't buy then canned together

Thanks, im sure I can get a good tin of posh mixed beans at the shop

• How many of Telltale's games are we talking here? I hate The Walking Dead: Season Two more than most things but I'm still here. Granted, I like their other games, but yeah.

I think these forums are a perfect and convenient for a lot of different fanbases and the Whatever's On Your Mind thread can work as a great social media site, so if anybody decides to stay here, they have plenty of reason to because there's a lot to do outside the realm of telltale. The GoT forums discuss the show, the TWD section discusses the shows and the comic, Minecraft discusses the original game and Wolf sometimes discusses the comics. Add that onto the massive Telltale Talk section which, let's be real, rarely has threads about Telltale shit.

("Scenes that are more dark themed due attempted kid friendliness" WHAT IS THAT FUCKIN' NAME?! WHOOOOOO MAAAAADE THIS?!)

No offense to people who make those threads or the threads themselves, I was just makin' a joke. Anywho, this entire site is massive and fun to be on, regardless of if you're a telltale fan, so I don't see the problem if a user dislikes the games while on the forums.

Hey, does it make sense if a user here hates Telltale's games, but still posts on its forum?

• That endoskeleton looks so fucking stupid. It's great honestly.

Another one.

• I've been keeping it to a minimum for 3 years. Now I'm depressed and pissed off and I wanna have fun by shitting on FNaF.

Ha, I get that my friend. Still, best to keep it on the low, or at least not getting to salty about it.

Didn't mean to shit on AC though because there are some games in the series that I'm absolutely in love with.

Me too, even the recent ones, but I understand the dislike. I don't understand why some people are so vocal about it though.

I've been keeping it to a minimum for 3 years. Now I'm depressed and pissed off and I wanna have fun by shitting on FNaF. Didn't mean to shit on AC though because there are some games in the series that I'm absolutely in love with.

• edited August 2016

And then there is also Chica, Foxy and the Office.
    enter image description here

• Ha, I get that my friend. Still, best to keep it on the low, or at least not getting to salty about it.

Alright man, I'll keep it on the down-low.

I've been keeping it to a minimum for 3 years. Now I'm depressed and pissed off and I wanna have fun by shitting on FNaF. Ha, I get

• I have autism who else?

• These pictures are awesome.

They all give a good look into how 3D modelling and animation works in FNAF.

• enter image description here

I realized that I was stupid today. I spent like twenty-five minutes looking for Telltale's Batman on the ps3 store. I am disappoint.

• I really had no idea this game was made in 3D. You'd never guess really, these screenshots and really awesome.

• We're stuck in the same boat, dude.

joshua007 posted: »

I have autism who else?

• Soooo, Man of Steel 2 is happening. I dunno, I liked Man of Steel, but Batman V Superman still has me incredibly salty towards Zack Snyder.

• I have Asperger's syndrome, so yes.

I have autism who else?

• edited August 2016

Hey, is there a playthrough of TWD where he/she gets Kenny's brospeech and saves Doug?

• Chica joins the party. (I know I'm annoying with these ._.)

• Not really, dude(tte). For me at least.

I love fnaf ;)

Chica joins the party. (I know I'm annoying with these ._.)

• I've been watching a lot of episodes of Batman: TAS. And so far, I fucking love it. Same with Mask of the Phantasm.

What's your favorite episode of it, guys, if you've seen it? Mine is Heart of Ice.

• Cool and creative way to help us catch up on story thanks :)

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8cPyvE2GTjOMzE4MTVlZTctMjE5Yi00YzAzLWJjZTAtZTllODY2OTc2MTMx/edit?hl=en_US&pref=2&pli=1 Markd and Tobi read please! Fun OMG I found out THE SECRET FOR BIG LETTERS

• Today's also the day the FNaF subreddit is exactly 1 year, 9 months, and 87 days old.

• edited August 2016

Springtrap is going super saiyan!

• That one was awesome.

Hi BeyondEnder from the subreddit

Springtrap is going super saiyan!

• Hi!

Crips posted: »

That one was awesome. Hi BeyondEnder from the subreddit

• I don't.

I have autism who else?

• edited August 2016

So... weird question but do you guys think @MicahMoo11 is a ai?

• Not really, these are pretty dope.

Chica joins the party. (I know I'm annoying with these ._.)

• Either that or some serious drugs.

So... weird question but do you guys think @MicahMoo11 is a ai?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.