The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Yes.

So... weird question but do you guys think @MicahMoo11 is a ai?

• Fucking hell. These #StopTrump ads on YouTube are annoying me.

• Oh wow! Springtrap's design is actually really unique and interesting!

BeyondEnder posted: »

Springtrap is going super saiyan!

• Why waste time stopping Trump when we can stop the murderous criminal who is Hillary? I don't like Trump, but he's like a god damn saint compared to Clinton.

Fucking hell. These #StopTrump ads on YouTube are annoying me.

• He's actually kind of scary, like a living creepypasta ARG or something, everything he posts is inconsistent and for some reason nerve-wracking.

• Where's Chuck Norris when you need him?

Why waste time stopping Trump when we can stop the murderous criminal who is Hillary? I don't like Trump, but he's like a god damn saint compared to Clinton.

• edited August 2016

He's busy hating gay people.

Where's Chuck Norris when you need him?

• Damn. I needed him to give you a thumbs up.

He's busy hating gay people.

• What a shame.

Damn. I needed him to give you a thumbs up.

• Why waste time stopping Trump when we can stop the murderous criminal who is Hillary? I don't like Trump, but he's like a god damn saint compared to Clinton.

They're both shit. Thinking they can make us vote for them by making the other candidate the gun to our head, well guess what, I don't negotiate with terrorists.

Why waste time stopping Trump when we can stop the murderous criminal who is Hillary? I don't like Trump, but he's like a god damn saint compared to Clinton.

• They are both shit, but Hillary is comparatively worse.

Why waste time stopping Trump when we can stop the murderous criminal who is Hillary? I don't like Trump, but he's like a god damn saint com

• Depends on your opinions.

They are both shit, but Hillary is comparatively worse.

• She's a criminal, a cheater and most likely a murderer. I'm pretty sure opinions don't matter here. Trump is a lot of things, and I mean a lot of scummy, low life, no good things, but he's not a criminal or a killer. Cheater? Yeah probably.

Depends on your opinions.

• No, opinions do matter here. They're both pieces of shit. You're talking about who isn't as big as a piece of shit, and that is an opinion.

She's a criminal, a cheater and most likely a murderer. I'm pretty sure opinions don't matter here. Trump is a lot of things, and I mean a lot of scummy, low life, no good things, but he's not a criminal or a killer. Cheater? Yeah probably.

• That's true I suppose. I guess it all comes down to what either of us personally think makes somebody a bigger piece of shit.

No, opinions do matter here. They're both pieces of shit. You're talking about who isn't as big as a piece of shit, and that is an opinion.

• I suppose?

That's true I suppose. I guess it all comes down to what either of us personally think makes somebody a bigger piece of shit.

• Why not both?

TheFurryOne posted: »

Either that or some serious drugs.

• Idk, I like using that word. It's factual that it's all opinion, the suppose thing was thrown in there because it's late as fuck, I'm tired and I like the word suppose regardless of what situation I use it in. I often go back and call myself out on using it in the wrong place.

I suppose?

• I suppose I'm pretty much the same way.

Idk, I like using that word. It's factual that it's all opinion, the suppose thing was thrown in there because it's late as fuck, I'm tired

• Guys...I think someone put Joker Toxin in my soda, and I can't stop laughing for no reason.

Please help me...

• Are you forcibly laughing to the point of asphyxiation? If not, it is not Joker toxin.

Guys...I think someone put Joker Toxin in my soda, and I can't stop laughing for no reason. Please help me...

• I'm getting very close.

Are you forcibly laughing to the point of asphyxiation? If not, it is not Joker toxin.

• I guess I have to compliment Bethesda for at least being honest about why they chose to remaster Skyrim. "[It's the easiest]".

• Did you watch Russell Howard's Good News?

I'm getting very close.

• No. What is it?

Did you watch Russell Howard's Good News?

• Facebook sucks.

• That guy annoys me, im from the same city his accent is forced and his jokes are all ripped off

Did you watch Russell Howard's Good News?

• edited August 2016

No, in Asylum the 'dream world' Scarecrow acted like he knew because it was part of some Batman's fears at the time. But outside of that, in the real world he has no idea. For further proof we can take a look at the Akrham Knight ending. When Scarecrow takes off Batman's mask, he's shocked for a second. He never expected some rich boy to be Batman. So what happens in the nightmares only happens with the victim's mind alone.

I always thought he could see what his victims see.

• Gah, unable to upvote. Clicked on it twenty times. -_-

But thanks for the nut shell!

joshua007 posted: »

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8cPyvE2GTjOMzE4MTVlZTctMjE5Yi00YzAzLWJjZTAtZTllODY2OTc2MTMx/edit?hl=en_US&pref=2&pli=1 Markd and Tobi read please! Fun OMG I found out THE SECRET FOR BIG LETTERS

• Forgot to share these a some time ago so thought I'd share them now.

Sketches I did for a friend.

enter image description here

Environmental practice sketch.

A random lombax I made. Was trying to make a furry but he ended up looking like a lombax. lol

Looking at Naruto books I decided to mimic and practice some things.

The last one is the big baddy (one of them) from Resident Evil 6. I loved the game but it's true it's the least scariest game just above RE5. So I've been trying to type out like a re-imagination of RE6 using the original game as a template while adding more horror aspects. One of these changes was Ustanak transformed. Since C-Virus is G and T-Veronica, I considered the effects of both which is something Capcom had also tried to do. So I allowed the G aspect to take over Ustanak into a form reminiscent of Birkin to instill a post traumatic attack into Sherry who must now fight that recurring fear while Jake helps fight Ustanak in the lava room. Obviously hardly any CQC in this fight as I pictured it.

• edited August 2016

Can't wait for this. The monsters look pretty damn neat and my favourite zombie variant is in it! The Bloodshot! : D

(Haha, fuck you auto emoji! I find your loop hole)

EDIT: Youtube took down the vid. Typical.

• I dunno, all i know is that her grammar is really shit.

• You Americans should stop only thinking in two political parties which essentially are the same in different shades

vote for a third guy or something

That's true I suppose. I guess it all comes down to what either of us personally think makes somebody a bigger piece of shit.

• what, no panty shots? Japan you're drunk, go home.

Can't wait for this. The monsters look pretty damn neat and my favourite zombie variant is in it! The Bloodshot! : D (Haha, fuck you auto emoji! I find your loop hole) EDIT: Youtube took down the vid. Typical.

• Cryocoffin (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

o_O

Either that or some serious drugs.

• I already said I'm working on another project.

joriandrake posted: »

Cryocoffin (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ o_O

• It looks so coooooooool

Forgot to share these a some time ago so thought I'd share them now. Sketches I did for a friend. Environmental practice sketch.

• I thought you meant that damn long poem

I already said I'm working on another project.

• Hell no that was just some sleep-deprived shitpost.

joriandrake posted: »

I thought you meant that damn long poem

Sign in to comment in this discussion.