The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Damned I wanted to post this and hopng you be like ''Yes yes I haven't seen the trailer yet'' Curse you Tobi curse you:)

Can't wait for this. The monsters look pretty damn neat and my favourite zombie variant is in it! The Bloodshot! : D (Haha, fuck you auto emoji! I find your loop hole) EDIT: Youtube took down the vid. Typical.

• Damned I wanted to post this and hopng you be like ''Yes yes I haven't seen the trailer yet'' Curse you Tobi curse you:)

Can't wait for this. The monsters look pretty damn neat and my favourite zombie variant is in it! The Bloodshot! : D (Haha, fuck you auto emoji! I find your loop hole) EDIT: Youtube took down the vid. Typical.

• I'm not sure where I said I wasn't supporting a third party candidate. I was just arguing that Hillary is a cunt and Trump is a slightly lesser cunt. The third party is always an option obviously.

joriandrake posted: »

You Americans should stop only thinking in two political parties which essentially are the same in different shades vote for a third guy or something

• Oh fuck yes! This series is terrible, bottom of the bin horror/action garbage, but I fucking love it SO GOD DAMN MUCH. Not in an "It's so bad it's funny" way, but I just fucking love everything about it in a way that I fanboy whenever a new movie comes out. I'm so fucking excited! AGGGHHHHH!!!

• I think I'm gonna do a star wars movie marathon with the original trilogy

• Re watched RWBY and its made me sad again

• edited August 2016

So, um...do you guys think with Geoff Johns in charge of the DCEU, the movies will be better?

• I am downloading Game Of Thrones!

Is there anything I should know before getting to it? Because I have not read the novels. Nor watched the television series.

• Don't get too attached to the characters unless you want to be emotionally destroyed.

I am downloading Game Of Thrones! Is there anything I should know before getting to it? Because I have not read the novels. Nor watched the television series.

• Be prepared for anything. Anything.

I am downloading Game Of Thrones! Is there anything I should know before getting to it? Because I have not read the novels. Nor watched the television series.

• I want my hopes to be crushed.

TheFurryOne posted: »

Don't get too attached to the characters unless you want to be emotionally destroyed.

• Will take that advice!

Be prepared for anything. Anything.

• It's the one Telltale game that, while it doesn't require knowledge, it is heavily supported that you know what's going on in GOT, as the first few minutes of episode 1 spoil a HUGE part of the TV series, and (I believe) Episode 3 also contains a huge spoiler.

• If you plan on ever watching the TV series, don't play this game yet. Watch the series and then play the game. Just my advice. :p

• It has lots of major spoilers for the show. And it might not be understandable in the first minutes, so if you're confused you can ask us later :)

Also, don't get too attached.

• I'm so happy of my new avatar. It was made by @GrumpyDof and I'll wear it with pride.

• Wrapped in a cocoon of sadness

• What's wrong, man?

Wrapped in a cocoon of sadness

• Loneliness is a bitch my friend!

What's wrong, man?

• :'(

Loneliness is a bitch my friend!

• Hence the happy people relationship profile pic but its actually sad in reality

• [Insert gif of Cinder incinderating Pyrrha here]

:‚(

Hence the happy people relationship profile pic but its actually sad in reality

• Thank yew. ^^

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

It looks so coooooooool

• I see Umbrella has also begun cloning you. o.O

joshua007 posted: »

Damned I wanted to post this and hopng you be like ''Yes yes I haven't seen the trailer yet'' Curse you Tobi curse you:)

• edited August 2016

Don't. Just don't. I cry every time

Gif to make me happy -

enter image description here

MichaelBP posted: »

[Insert gif of Cinder incinderating Pyrrha here] :‚(

• It's a cheesy series but I just love it, they're fun movies.

Oh fuck yes! This series is terrible, bottom of the bin horror/action garbage, but I fucking love it SO GOD DAMN MUCH. Not in an "It's so ba

• (hugs tightly) ;-; Dun be sad.

• I was uptown today, looking at the games on the shelves and something caught my eye. Rainbow Six Seige is down to 30 dollars. I watched vids of it by a youtuber and enjoyed the looks of the gameplay. It's not brainless shooting, it's actually tactical. I researched it, sounds like a better deal than Overwatch. I'm thinking of getting but I dunno how to get Valkyrie, Blackbeard and the other extra characters. They're not on the PSN store. I'd like to get it but I'd also like to play those characters too. :?

• edited August 2016

I just figured out why people hate The Incredible Hulk movie: different roles for the character.

In TIH, Edward Norton was Bruce Banner, and in all the other MCU movies, Mark Ruffalo was in them, and since then, people stayed away from the movie.

I hate it now.

• Tags: @MetallicaRules; @Dont_Look_Back; @Crips.

I already knew about the big event that you mentioned, so that's no problem. I am, however, wondering whether the game is based off the television series or the novels. My guess is the series? The novels have a different name, don't they?

This game lacks on characterization compared to Tales from the Borderlands, but it sure handles choices much better, and for the first time, I've doubted whether I've taken the right paths.

My only real problem with it is that I don't know anything about the universe that it's set in and felt like I didn't have enough information to make choices, considering how much the franchise relies on world building—that's just common knowledge. How can you orchestrate an entire House when you have no idea about the alliances that the rest has?

Crips posted: »

It has lots of major spoilers for the show. And it might not be understandable in the first minutes, so if you're confused you can ask us later Also, don't get too attached.

• Don't be sad, nothing lasts forever!

enter image description here

• My fanboyism and nostalgia has completely blinded all criticism I could possibly give the film. I just love it. My only big gripe is that they killed off Barry before he could give one of his Barry jokes.

It's a cheesy series but I just love it, they're fun movies.

• I still fucking cry at that finale, especially when Cold plays. Fuck Volume 3 man.

Re watched RWBY and its made me sad again

• I don't think the DCEU will be better unless Snyder is thrown under an actual bus and they lose the fucking ego.

So, um...do you guys think with Geoff Johns in charge of the DCEU, the movies will be better?

• For some reason I was sadder when Penny died. Like, yeah, I cried when Pyrrha died of course, but Penny dying hit me way harder. I was an avid shipper of Nuts and Dolts and felt like the character development in Penny was way better than that of Pyrrha, so maybe that's the reason.

Don't. Just don't. I cry every time Gif to make me happy -

• I actually preferred Edward Norton to Mark Ruffalo. I was kinda pissed that it wasn't Edward, but Ruffalo is good too.

I just figured out why people hate The Incredible Hulk movie: different roles for the character. In TIH, Edward Norton was Bruce Banner,

• Same tbh.

I actually preferred Edward Norton to Mark Ruffalo. I was kinda pissed that it wasn't Edward, but Ruffalo is good too.

• Geoff Johns is in charge now, so BvS should be better now.

But I think Snyder did a good job with MoS.

I don't think the DCEU will be better unless Snyder is thrown under an actual bus and they lose the fucking ego.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.