• The children ate your government.

TheFurryOne posted: »

I ate the government's children.

• I have no government.

The children ate your government.

• My grandmother has died today.

• I'm sorry, man.

My grandmother has died today.

• Sorry to hear that. I lost both my maternal and paternal grandmother before I was 6.

• Thank you again, really! This information is very appreciated.

I am digging this entire setting.

You are amazing! I have a question, though. Since Cersei Lannister has a strong dislike for the Houses of The North, shouldn'

• edited August 2016

Thank you.

I am holding better than what others expect me to, though, which inevitably causes people to tell you to "let it all out" regularly. It's happened before.

By the way, how has your mother been?

I'm sorry, man.

• I am very sorry that happened.

Your profile picture is neat!

Sorry to hear that. I lost both my maternal and paternal grandmother before I was 6.

• The children don't have any food.

I have no government.

• edited August 2016

Just do what you think is best to cope with it, mate.

She's good. But a few weeks ago, she lost her wallet. It had a lot of stuff in it: money, credit cards, gift cards, receipts, her Baba's precious momentos. I really feel for her.

Thank you. I am holding better than what others expect me to, though, which inevitably causes people to tell you to "let it all out" regularly. It's happened before. By the way, how has your mother been?

• Hey guys, how long has Breaking Bad been on Netflix? And how long until it gets taken off of it?

• edited August 2016

Oh my God, that's terrible! I'm really sorry.

Did she cancel her credit card after the theft to prevent any further damage? That said, the money, gift cards, and especially her grandma's mementos, are something that she won't be able to get back, which was the last thing that your family needed.

Just do what you think is best to cope with it, mate. She's good. But a few weeks ago, she lost her wallet. It had a lot of stuff in it: money, credit cards, gift cards, receipts, her Baba's precious momentos. I really feel for her.

• IDK if she did, but all she has is 100 dollars.

Her father's momentos

It's baba, not papa. Baba is a name for "grandma" in Czechoslovakia.

Oh my God, that's terrible! I'm really sorry. Did she cancel her credit card after the theft to prevent any further damage? That said, th

• Got it. I wasn't really sure what it meant.

I honestly was under the impression that you were American.

IDK if she did, but all she has is 100 dollars. Her father's momentos It's baba, not papa. Baba is a name for "grandma" in Czechoslovakia.

• I AM American. My bloodline started in Czechoslovakia.

Got it. I wasn't really sure what it meant. I honestly was under the impression that you were American.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Yeah, we see them. Looks like someone else took care of whatever it is, though. Or if the comment in question is still there, probably another site bug or something like that. You can always PM one of us if the flag button isn't working for some reason. Just tell us wherever the post is.

papai46 posted: »

It works for me. Let's see if the mods can see flag messages. @Deltino, do you see them?

• I'm sorry for your loss. It's always hard losing a loved one.

• Is your avatar supposed to be a cat saying "Here's Johnny!"?

Btw, sorry about your grandparents too.

Sorry to hear that. I lost both my maternal and paternal grandmother before I was 6.

• I actually didn't know about this universe's religion, so this is news. Could you tell me a bit about the Faith of the Seven?

Medieval Catholic Church, except polytheist an

I don't really understand the majority of that quote!

Basically, there's two regions, the Crownlands and the Riverlands, that aren't on the map as a distinct region.

I wouldn't look it up on wikia, etc.

Thank you, InGen! I appreciate any new bit of world-building information that I can get. I don't know about non-Faith of the Seven, bu

• It's been on for probably a good while now.

Hey guys, how long has Breaking Bad been on Netflix? And how long until it gets taken off of it?

• I'm sorry to hear that, my prayers are with you and your family.

• The children are our government

The children don't have any food.

• edited August 2016

I really hope it dosen't get taken off on Netflix. They already took one of my favorite shows, and they better not take another one.

It's been on for probably a good while now.

• No, it's ceiling cat.

Is your avatar supposed to be a cat saying "Here's Johnny!"? Btw, sorry about your grandparents too.

• Ah, okay.

No, it's ceiling cat.

• Anyone interested in Netflix's Luke Cage?

Should be an interesting watch

• I am. I enjoy Daredevil, and I'm gonna start JJ soon.

Anyone interested in Netflix's Luke Cage? Should be an interesting watch

• I have now officially given up on Half-Life 3.

• JJ is one of the best superhero shows mixed with real world troubles, gritty and down to earth. Raw action, excellent acting, one amazing fucking villian, if you've read Alias you'll love this adaptation. It's the perfect mix

I am. I enjoy Daredevil, and I'm gonna start JJ soon.

• The season 4 finale of OiTNB fucking wrecked me. I don't normally cry but that shit had me in tears.

• Shit, don't remind me. :(

NoGoingBack posted: »

The season 4 finale of OiTNB fucking wrecked me. I don't normally cry but that shit had me in tears.

• I wonder why AlanTutorial isn't on Alan Resnick's IMDB page.

• Join the club because you and I seem to be the only people who have.

I have now officially given up on Half-Life 3.

• First of all, what makes you think that? Second, why you gotta call out and theorize other users and tag them in those call outs like they can't see that shit? That's really rude.

• There is no government.

The children are our government

• I didn't even think Green Day was still a thing. I thought it died like MCR or some shit.

anyone else hyped for green day's new single coming out today?

• edited August 2016

It's been almost a damn decade. If they were gonna make it, they'd have made it by now.

Do you think if the series ended with Half-Life 2 (without the episodes), that people wouldn't ask for HL3?

Join the club because you and I seem to be the only people who have.

• I'm not offending anyone. He just seems like a kinda guy who has taste in only old stuff, and I got no problem with that.

First of all, what makes you think that? Second, why you gotta call out and theorize other users and tag them in those call outs like they can't see that shit? That's really rude.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.