The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I wouldn't worry about it. Sometimes people have personal things, sometimes they take little breaks, sometimes they just lose interest. I'm sure most will turn back up, maybe they're waiting for Season 3 of the Walking Dead or something.

Well, that's fine. But I've noticed a lot of people have been disappearing lately. Examples: * @LilyForrester * @Lilly4Season3 * @

• Same. Also, did you see Know Your Fusion?

Gary-Oak posted: »

Made this when I saw the new Steven Universe promo...

• edited August 2016

I just finished the first 7 episodes of Spectacular Spider-Man. So far, it's fucking great.

EDIT: Just finished the first season! And I think I might enjoy this show more than the 90s one! Mostly because it had better animation...

• what the hell

don't worry mom i'm not going anywhere

…and I've also composed a second bullet list in which I prove that there is a strong correlation between the multiplication of the numerical

• Yeah, pretty good episode. Absolutely hate the look of Smoky Quartz though.

Same. Also, did you see Know Your Fusion?

• Huh, I'm probably weird then because she has my favorite fusion design.

Yeah, pretty good episode. Absolutely hate the look of Smoky Quartz though.

• edited August 2016

NOT WATER! Also yessss!

I drew some warm-up sketches last night, but only one of them was any good. Debated on posting it here for a few hours because while I've be

• edited August 2016

Man, how ironic is it that Neptune is afraid of water? And I'm guessing the "Also yessss" thing was a positive opinion towards the sketch, so thank you. Unless it wasn't then RIP.

NOT WATER! Also yessss!

• Paint is gonna stay Paint, I still recommend a more professional app. It is always gonna look like shit in the beginning but there are many helpful tools in SAI hough.

I tried. It was absolute garbage for me and all I drew was shit. At least with regular paint I can draw somewhat okay.

• My horn is stronger. #Savage1v1

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Please dont copy paste this. You can't tell me what to do. #Savage Hello. I am a 15 year old Rhinoceros. The only problem is that

• Just because of my name, huh!? I feel offended.

Well, technically I will be less active once school starts hitting me, so yeah, you are brilliant! :O

Kind of would be the answer. The first six of CrazedRabbit are Crazed. 3 • 18 • 1• 26 • 5 • 4 = 28,080 The first six of IronWoodLover

• Yesssss this is awesomeeee

Man, how ironic is it that Neptune is afraid of water? And I'm guessing the "Also yessss" thing was a positive opinion towards the sketch, so thank you. Unless it wasn't then RIP.

• Aw shucks, I don't think it's that good. I drew it on MSPaint so it looks terribly wonky, and it's an art style I haven't tried yet so this is very much in a testing the waters phase. I drew Ruby too, but she's not as neat looking as Nep over here.

Yesssss this is awesomeeee

• That's true I suppose. I might as well give it a whirl I guess, I can't really improve if I only draw with pixels and a strict color palette.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Paint is gonna stay Paint, I still recommend a more professional app. It is always gonna look like shit in the beginning but there are many helpful tools in SAI hough.

• Looks like if Hannibal Lector decided to stop eating people and collect kittens as a hobby.

TheFurryOne posted: »

How does my new avatar look?

• Yeah, the animation in Spectacular Spider-Man was pretty awesome. I love Venom's design, and I also like how the change from Black Spidey to Consumed Black Spidey went. Very interesting.

I just finished the first 7 episodes of Spectacular Spider-Man. So far, it's fucking great. EDIT: Just finished the first season! And I think I might enjoy this show more than the 90s one! Mostly because it had better animation...

• Yeah, it was great.

The only thing I didn't like about this Venom was the parts where he said "bro". That made me cringe a little bit lol.

Other than that, he was a great character with a great design.

Yeah, the animation in Spectacular Spider-Man was pretty awesome. I love Venom's design, and I also like how the change from Black Spidey to Consumed Black Spidey went. Very interesting.

• The "bro" thing was a part of his character built up thus far, and used to torture Peter mentally. But was it necessary? Er... no. In fact we would have been fine without. Also, you mind if I PM you? I had a thought recently regarding Spider-Man 3 and I literally don't know anyone else who's a huge Spider-Man buff like I am.

Yeah, it was great. The only thing I didn't like about this Venom was the parts where he said "bro". That made me cringe a little bit lol. Other than that, he was a great character with a great design.

• Sure.

The "bro" thing was a part of his character built up thus far, and used to torture Peter mentally. But was it necessary? Er... no. In fact w

• I'm sorry. I couldn't resist.

I wouldn't really worry about it yet. Sometimes people have personal things. Sometimes they take little breaks. Sometimes they just, uh… lose interest. I'm pretty sure some might turn back up, maybe they're waiting for Season 3 of the Walking Dead… or something…

I dunno.

I wouldn't worry about it. Sometimes people have personal things, sometimes they take little breaks, sometimes they just lose interest. I'm sure most will turn back up, maybe they're waiting for Season 3 of the Walking Dead or something.

you're such a copycat

flagged for copying me

/s

Please dont copy paste this. You can't tell me what to do. #Savage Hello. I am a 15 year old Rhinoceros. The only problem is that

• u wot m8

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

My horn is stronger. #Savage1v1

• u tot m8

REKT

Wolfenus54 posted: »

u wot m8

• edited August 2016

http://www.gamnesia.com/news/report-final-fantasy-xv-has-been-delayed-to-november-29th

Well... I've waited 10 years for FF XV already... I guess I can wait 2 extra months... if this is true...

enter image description here

• enter image description here

Thanks for the reception to my Walking Dead WIP. I didn't think it get so much likes for an incomplete drawing, holy crap. o.o You're awesome!

So, a bit too drowsy to talk for long, so thought I'd share some things before I go. I'm replaying COD Modern Warfare 1 and 2 so I can play the 3rd properly and will make some reviews of the trilogy. Also sometime I'm gonna watch James Bond again so expect some more reviews down the road. Finally, I had a blast in GTA Online and got a new story to share tomorrow. Also I'm gonna review the Resident Evil games somewhere down the road, something I wanted to do for a while now. So yeah, plenty to look forward to! : D

Alright, gonna go now. Bye! : 3

• Jesus, you guys are so out of touch in this forum.

Made this when I saw the new Steven Universe promo...

• edited August 2016

About RE speaking I was playing Revelations on the PS3 today sorry I think I need to watch it on Youtube because I just can't get into it

Thanks for the reception to my Walking Dead WIP. I didn't think it get so much likes for an incomplete drawing, holy crap. o.o You're awesom

• Jesus Christ.

I just woke up, and it's fucking freezing in my house.

• Think it looks great, I doubt the Ruby one is bad

Aw shucks, I don't think it's that good. I drew it on MSPaint so it looks terribly wonky, and it's an art style I haven't tried yet so this is very much in a testing the waters phase. I drew Ruby too, but she's not as neat looking as Nep over here.

• edited August 2016

Hey guys, look at this.

Listen to InGen.

• edited August 2016

I remember the time in that thread when I tried to say that TT's games are the worst things ever, and some brutes bursted through the door and bashed my head in until there was nothing left.

Hey guys, look at this. Listen to InGen.

• Of your head or the whole body?

MichaelBP posted: »

I remember the time in that thread when I tried to say that TT's games are the worst things ever, and some brutes bursted through the door and bashed my head in until there was nothing left.

• Of my head. It was not a pretty sight.

Of your head or the whole body?

• Decided to be a Rooster Teeth First member again, watch me some rwby chibi, podcasts and get ready when RWBY comes out in october :D

• edited August 2016

[removed]

• It doesn't look bad, but it's not exactly good either.

Think it looks great, I doubt the Ruby one is bad

• It won't be. None of them are. But I have a special place in my heart for all of them. I love these movies and I hope nothing but the best upon Milla's stunt double. Poor girl.

joshua007 posted: »

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/film/movie-news/man-killed-set-of-resident-evil/ http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3235854/She-needs-help-

• I'm pretty sure In_Gen was joking.

Hey guys, look at this. Listen to InGen.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.