The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I'm gonna call it here and now. It's not gonna be.

joshua007 posted: »

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/film/movie-news/man-killed-set-of-resident-evil/ http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3235854/She-needs-help-

• InGen makes the best jokes, man.

I'm pretty sure In_Gen was joking.

• Yeah, it got a few Nyuks out of me.

InGen makes the best jokes, man.

• Which thread was this in?

Hey guys, look at this. Listen to InGen.

• I just want to make a horrifying Marble Hornets styled series, and you don't see the monster until the very end, and in the finale, the main characters are cowering and about to be killed out of frame, and the camera shows the monster, and he finally says something.

"It was His hat, Mr Krabs. He was Number One" and then the series ends just like that.

• The overrated characters thread.

No_username posted: »

Which thread was this in?

• I just finished the Michonne Mini-Series and I must say that I thought it was great! I read a million reviews that were either negative or indifferent towards the game, so I wasn't too sure about playing it. I did play it though because taste is subjective and there was a good chance I would like it. I am so glad I bought it.

I thought Michonne was an excellent character. Even though the episodes were short, I felt I got to know a few of the other characters very well. I actually really enjoyed all the flashbacks/hallucinations. Exploring Michonne's psyche was a big highlight for me.

I thought Randall was an okay antagonist. He wasn't magical or anything, but he was intimidating and he did the job well. Now Norma, she is a different story. I thought she was an amazing antagonist. AMAZING.

I really liked the final episode. To me it was intense and very emotional. My heart was racing during those final few scenes. I'm really curious how some alternate choices play out, so off to YouTube I go!

• Why and how did you go back to May 3rd?

Hey guys, look at this. Listen to InGen.

• Magic.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Why and how did you go back to May 3rd?

• Heh somebody in 2014 around November asked why did a few users disappear. I was on that list.

This is cute, that you bring the old times without knowing that you're bringing them back.

Well, a lot of people have been disappearing lately, so I have curiosity.

• (Warning video's audio is loud as fuck... so turn it all the way up!)

I just want to make a horrifying Marble Hornets styled series, and you don't see the monster until the very end, and in the finale, the main

• edited August 2016

[removed]

• Careful. Mentioning that incident is punishable by death 'round these parts.

• Not that part. The parts below it.

reads page 2415.

• Yeah, I know. I was making a joke. It's horrible that Golden went through that though.

Not that part. The parts below it.

• Yeah, it really is. Feel bad for him. We've had some differences before, but I still feel for him.

BTW, do you have a Steam account?

Yeah, I know. I was making a joke. It's horrible that Golden went through that though.

• Yeah, but I don't really do anything on it and I can't friend anyone since I haven't purchased a game. All I use it for is Amnesia and TF2. Why?

Yeah, it really is. Feel bad for him. We've had some differences before, but I still feel for him. BTW, do you have a Steam account?

• Just curious. You seem like a cool dude.

Yeah, but I don't really do anything on it and I can't friend anyone since I haven't purchased a game. All I use it for is Amnesia and TF2. Why?

• A time machine, obviously. Need you ask?

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Why and how did you go back to May 3rd?

• Oh, thanks. But I'm literally the opposite. Haha. I'm actually a pretty big douchebag, and there are probably some people on these forums who would agree.

Just curious. You seem like a cool dude.

• Well, so far, I ain't one of 'em haha.

Oh, thanks. But I'm literally the opposite. Haha. I'm actually a pretty big douchebag, and there are probably some people on these forums who would agree.

• Well I'm glad that isn't so. I think you're pretty swood too.

Well, so far, I ain't one of 'em haha.

• Glad we're on equal and acceptional terms, Noah.

Well I'm glad that isn't so. I think you're pretty swood too.

• This just got me

• edited August 2016

I remember this! This was such a good short film. It's sad when people feel like that. No one should go through that. Everyone is different and have preferences. People should not be judged because of that.

Edit: had to fix those grammatical and spelling errors

joshua007 posted: »

This just got me

• I told you already—he's a time traveler!

A time machine, obviously. Need you ask?

• edited August 2016

And the monster could be Spengbab.

Better yet, it could a literal bath sponge.

I just want to make a horrifying Marble Hornets styled series, and you don't see the monster until the very end, and in the finale, the main

• Now that's a good plot twist!

papai46 posted: »

And the monster could be Spengbab. Better yet, it could a literal bath sponge.

• The fuck is that?

MichaelBP posted: »

(Warning video's audio is loud as fuck... so turn it all the way up!)

• edited August 2016

I just finished watching all of the episodes of Spectacular Spider-Man. This is officially my favorite Spidey show. Great animation, writing, everything about it was awesome. It had some awesome twists in the final episode, too. It really sucks that the show dosen't get more seasons so it could introduce more villains like Scorpion, Hobgoblin, Carnage, Hydro-Man, etc. I woulda also liked to see how they could animate their own version of TNGSD.

There's only one thing that confuses me: How. The. Fuck. Did. Osborn. Survive?!

Anyway, great Spidey show, that really deserves all the praise it gets. Nuff said, folks!

This is my favorite moment:

Spider-Man: Well yeah, I mean, with great power comes great...
    Sandman:...GULLIBILITY!!! smashes Spidey with his hammer hand

• Got my friend addicted to Amc TWD!! Someone to talk about it with!

• Holy shit, so recently I've been eating healthier, smiling more, being more confident and way more creatively active. Due to recent life choices and constant support, for once I actually feel like a fucking human being and not a waste of space. I'm god damn thrilled right now. Hallucinations and Insomnia are still there and I still record myself while I sleep from time-to-time due to paranoia of course, but I'm feeling a lot better. I have a consistent upload schedule, I've been drawing more, I broke out of a 3 month writer's block and I'm just overall alright right now. Fuckin' sweet.

• Have you seen Spider-Man: The New Animated Series yet?

I just finished watching all of the episodes of Spectacular Spider-Man. This is officially my favorite Spidey show. Great animation, writing

• No, but I've seen the one in the 90s. That show also rocked.

Have you seen Spider-Man: The New Animated Series yet?

• That feeling when you do a successful interview with someone for half an hour but you later that realise that the shitty ass app on your phone didn't get any of it.

• Dude, I think you'd LOVE the New Animated Series. It's in a RWBY stylized animation, and it stars Neil Patrick Harris as Spider-Man and it takes place from an alternate universe after the first Spider-Man movie with Tobey Maguire. It only ran for 13 episodes and didn't have any truly iconic Marvel villains, but it was fucking awesome.

No, but I've seen the one in the 90s. That show also rocked.

• Well, he chose a shitty time to go back.

A time machine, obviously. Need you ask?

• Well done! claps glad things are looking up

Holy shit, so recently I've been eating healthier, smiling more, being more confident and way more creatively active. Due to recent life cho

Sign in to comment in this discussion.