Character Ages

Isn't it weird that like every character age is really hard to determine. We all know that each of the original Order of the Stone are older than each of the current Order. But from the flashbacks, they looked like they haven't aged a bit.

Comments

• I've wondered this too. Is Jesse and their gang teenagers or adults? (besides Ivor)

Are there any babies in MCSM?

Does Jesse have parents?

Are they actually in this world, or just gaming?

So many questions.

• The only character I got the real impression had aged was Harper, compared to the picture of her we see.

• Yeah, I noticed that already. "Like every" doesn't have to always mean "all of".

The only character I got the real impression had aged was Harper, compared to the picture of her we see.

• Ikr

fancies posted: »

I've wondered this too. Is Jesse and their gang teenagers or adults? (besides Ivor) Are there any babies in MCSM? Does Jesse have parents? Are they actually in this world, or just gaming? So many questions.

• I'm not sure how aging works in MCSM... I don't think they age that much or maybe take much longer to age... There seem to be no children... What happen if people spawn fully grown just like mobs such as skeletons XD

• Good Idea

I'm not sure how aging works in MCSM... I don't think they age that much or maybe take much longer to age... There seem to be no children... What happen if people spawn fully grown just like mobs such as skeletons XD

• The new order of the stone/Jesse team were 18 years old and harper might be around mid 50's and order of the stone were like Late 30s to mid 40s

• I feel like there are only adults and elderlies.

• I doubt the old Order of the Stone are elders. Just take a look at Gabriel, he doesn't look elderly at all to me. And if they are elders, how does Ivor keep up with all the action for the most part (sometimes he lags behind a bit, but not much) in the new order? So yeah, I really doubt the Old Order of the Stone are elders. My guess is that either Soren or Ivor is the Oldest in the old order though. Btw I agree with Nate, MCSM-Music and Ratchet.

SarniX posted: »

I feel like there are only adults and elderlies.

• People don't age much as full-grown adults. That probably explains why in the flashbacks the Old Order look the same as the present.

• I think Jesse and co. are like 16-20 years old, like you @Kylo_Ren

• At least I think your 16

I think Jesse and co. are like 16-20 years old, like you @Kylo_Ren

• edited August 2016

Yeah, I remember he said he was 16.

At least I think your 16

• edited August 2016

Actually at the beginning of Episode 6 Ivor says "I don't run so much anymore, bad knees." Meaning that he has aged a good bit, but he can still keep up.

I doubt the old Order of the Stone are elders. Just take a look at Gabriel, he doesn't look elderly at all to me. And if they are elders, ho

• I've always viewed them as early 20s for some reason.

They are at least old enough to live by themselves. So obviously not under 16 years old.

• What about schoolboy from Redstonia? Isn't he young enough to be considered a kid?

I'm not sure how aging works in MCSM... I don't think they age that much or maybe take much longer to age... There seem to be no children... What happen if people spawn fully grown just like mobs such as skeletons XD

• I always pictured college-aged, like 18-21.

• edited August 2016

I think Jesse's gang is around 16-18
    And the old order 60-65
    And the old builders are "immortals"

• Immortals*
    FTFY

Hana-san posted: »

I think Jesse's gang is around 16-18 And the old order 60-65 And the old builders are "immortals"

• True super

Super1710 posted: »

Actually at the beginning of Episode 6 Ivor says "I don't run so much anymore, bad knees." Meaning that he has aged a good bit, but he can still keep up.

• edited August 2016

Holy crap, I think I've solved it.

When Notch was creating spawn eggs he said something along the lines of "Wouldn't it be cool if every mob came out of an egg" Every single mob in Minecraft has it's own spawn egg. Wouldn't that mean there is a human spawn egg as well, and that is where everyone came from?! It would explain why there is no children. When you use a spawn egg only adult versions of that mob come out ( Unless you right click on the mob, then it makes a baby, but going by story mode logic throwing an egg at a mob wouldn't make a baby ) This may sound weird now, but it get's even crazier. Where would one of these spawn eggs come from? Simple. (Spoilers ahead) In episode 5 we meet the Eversource, which is revealed to be a chicken that lays spawn eggs. This chicken is responsible for every single mob in Minecraft, or a few other chickens. What if maybe there's more chickens like the Eversource, one for each and every world that laid spawn eggs that would eventually pan out to make the entire worlds population. This would explain how mysteriously in Sky City the beginning was just the Founder on an Island and no one else. Where did everyone else come from and how did the Founder get there in the first place. The Eversource laid a human spawn egg, and it hatched with the Founder inside. But that chicken didn't come out of no where either.

Which leads us to our final question. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

• What if there was a human spawn egg, since Notch said, "What if every mob came out of an egg?"

Humans are not mobs.

Also chickens might've came first because when the world was first created animals appeared and so were chickens, and then they hatched eggs with more chickens.

Super1710 posted: »

Holy crap, I think I've solved it. When Notch was creating spawn eggs he said something along the lines of "Wouldn't it be cool if every

• OK. Here's what I think. Every one spawns in full-grown. They all have a limited lifespan, like tools, but waaaay longer.
    Most people don't even live that out.
    For Harper, I have this crazy idea that the portals age them a bit. The more you go through World Portals, the more of the life you use up.

• And... can mcsm characters even get married? Doesn't seem like it. I don't think we'll ever know, sadly.

I've wondered this too. Is Jesse and their gang teenagers or adults? (besides Ivor) Are there any babies in MCSM? Does Jesse have parents? Are they actually in this world, or just gaming? So many questions.

• The old order I view as teen years. ;);)

I think Jesse's gang is around 16-18 And the old order 60-65 And the old builders are "immortals"

• Holy God

Y E S

The old order I view as teen years. ;)

• Jesse and her gang are just starting preschool.

Holy God Y E S

• Humans are technically mobs, and there was even an NPC Human which is also considered a mob (http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Human) (Yes the wiki page refers to them as monsters but we consider skeletons and zombies mobs as well and in earlier versions they couldn't be considered monsters as they weren't aggressive)

JimMate789 posted: »

What if there was a human spawn egg, since Notch said, "What if every mob came out of an egg?" Humans are not mobs. Also chickens

• I think Gabriel is 37... No reason, no reason at all.

• And the old builders are newborn babies :"D

Jesse and her gang are just starting preschool.

• Poor Harper lost her parents! Maybe Harry is her dad?

And the old builders are newborn babies :"D

• 37 is way off! He's definitely 37 and 1/4.

Acheive250 posted: »

I think Gabriel is 37... No reason, no reason at all.

• Imaginary characters have no real ages, especially not some brickheads, they are as old as the time they got drawn/animated

• They're all 1 year old. And now to reflect on how we've been shipping babies...

joriandrake posted: »

Imaginary characters have no real ages, especially not some brickheads, they are as old as the time they got drawn/animated

• You're right, my bad.

37 is way off! He's definitely 37 and 1/4.

• Rolf

They're all 1 year old. And now to reflect on how we've been shipping babies...

• Thank you

kmatie posted: »

http://stirpicus.tumblr.com/post/149293250621/where-are-the-children-in-minecraft-also-how-old

This discussion has been closed.