Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I see...
    Guess what? I have created the BatCat Thread, Rhyiona's counterpart.

yeah haven't seen you in a long time, i have been busy with college and other games so i don't get much time to make fanart and check the thread

• This is so sad :/

lottii-lu posted: »

Well to be fair, there is barley any Rhyiona content on here or other platforms (Tumblr, DeviantArt etc.) as well as it being almost a year

• True.

Poogers555 posted: »

Both this thread and the rhysha thread are basically dead, just like the Tales section ;-;

• But hey! Maybe the episode 5 anniversary might bring everyone together, right?

20 new comments tops.

Well to be fair, there is barley any Rhyiona content on here or other platforms (Tumblr, DeviantArt etc.) as well as it being almost a year

• That's a pretty big number now...

But hey! Maybe the episode 5 anniversary might bring everyone together, right? 20 new comments tops.

• Compared to the comments now? Sure. Compared to a normal thread? Nah.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

That's a pretty big number now...

• edited August 2016

[removed]

• edited August 2016

Hey the voice of fiona is voicing catwoman in batman telltale and troy baker (rhys's voice actor) is voicing batman so we are technically getting rhyiona YAY

• 'tis because tftb is over for half an enternity now, and we are all slowly dying

enter image description here

I just wanted an excuse to use this gif.

You know The last time i was here i could have sworn this place was more active than this, is everyone busy? or did i just come at the wrong time

• I know right? Yeah!

robrua posted: »

Hey the voice of fiona is voicing catwoman in batman telltale and troy baker (rhys's voice actor) is voicing batman so we are technically getting rhyiona YAY

• There's a con in my hometown this week with: Colleen Clinkenbeard (Lilith), Brina Palencia (Moxxi), Lydia Mackay (Athena), Chris Sabat (Shooty McFaceshot), Stephanie Young (Nisha), John Swasey (Salvador), Sonny Strait (Psychos) and some other guys. BUTOHMYGODLILITHMOXXIATHENANISHAKADLHFAKFLTHIRWGLKDFKGLSGLG

If only Cherami Leigh returned (she was the last year) and ofc Laura and Troy.

• Buy a copy of Borderlands 2, get it signed and send it here please. Thanks already!

There's a con in my hometown this week with: Colleen Clinkenbeard (Lilith), Brina Palencia (Moxxi), Lydia Mackay (Athena), Chris Sabat (Shoo

• Not to ruin the mood in here, but what's that giraffe looking thing to the left?

• Well I do have a custom Borderlands theme disc I made years ago that I was going to get signed, I just gotta find it in my mess of a room. Also gonna make a Lilith wanted poster for my goddess....might also make one for Sal. But, I guess if you want me to get a signed Handsome Edition, I could try to buy a copy (all my games are digital) tomorrow.

Buy a copy of Borderlands 2, get it signed and send it here please. Thanks already!

• Haha, that would be amazing! : D I somehow only own Borderlands 2 physically (the loot box edition, too bad no voice actor ever comes to Finland or I could get that signed lol) even though I'm such a collector of retail versions. Wanted posters sound like a cool thing to get signed, I bet it also would be quite nice if you owned something special like Nisha's hat or Athena's shield and could get them signed. Just the thought is already wonderful.

Well I do have a custom Borderlands theme disc I made years ago that I was going to get signed, I just gotta find it in my mess of a room. A

• Fiona's Coat ‎( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ekelund21 posted: »

Not to ruin the mood in here, but what's that giraffe looking thing to the left?

• Fiona's corset ; )

Ekelund21 posted: »

Not to ruin the mood in here, but what's that giraffe looking thing to the left?

• Oh, the inside of it?

Poogers555 posted: »

Fiona's Coat ‎( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited August 2016

TADA

fixed link

gonna get one of these bad b-...girls signed today!!!!!

(edit)

Well, I'm like super bummed that I was unable to make into the autograph session....like words can't explain.

But on bright side I went to a Brina Palencia concert and she was awesome!

• Where... did you get these........ I Want them........ so bad

TADA fixed link gonna get one of these bad b-...girls signed today!!!!! (edit) Well, I'm like super bummed that I was unable

• hOLY BALLS those are awesome! I want one

TADA fixed link gonna get one of these bad b-...girls signed today!!!!! (edit) Well, I'm like super bummed that I was unable

• edited August 2016

@JordaaNPopee

Well....I made them myself, thanks so much for liking them. I do plan to make more for more characters (and multiple copies ofc) and see how many people are interested in them. Still figuring out which people like the most (like to what level of worn do people like and what method I used looks good). But overall I'm really proud of myself cause I suck at artsy projects usually.

realized initial link was wrong so here's right link

Where... did you get these........ I Want them........ so bad

• But overall I'm really proud of myself cause I suck at artsy projects usually.

you should be proud and it's nice to see another hardcore lilith fan! with the amount of hate i see on her i'm surprised there was any left!

@JordaaNPopee Well....I made them myself, thanks so much for liking them. I do plan to make more for more characters (and multiple copies

• Another Lilith fan eh? OMFGYESYESYEYSFDAHSFAIFHRAEFIHVFKAHGLA....I mean

But I better be a Dr. Cashlin die hard with a name like what I have. But it is sad how many people got suckered in to hating her, and I've had to defend her a lot since TPS came out and I've developed really strong arguments that more than counter the notions that anyone should hate her, Moxxi, or Roland for events of TPS.

Speaking of Moxxi, here's some Brina Palencia singing that I was at (I now want a head canon that Moxxi sings and knows the ukulele)

But overall I'm really proud of myself cause I suck at artsy projects usually. you should be proud and it's nice to see another hardcore lilith fan! with the amount of hate i see on her i'm surprised there was any left!

• edited August 2016

Thanks so much, I plan on making more....also I guess I can't do the @JordaaNPopee anymore on these forums (edit)....or I can but it didn't work last time? idk

hOLY BALLS those are awesome! I want one

• if you start the sentence with an @ it wont work for some reason....

Thanks so much, I plan on making more....also I guess I can't do the @JordaaNPopee anymore on these forums (edit)....or I can but it didn't work last time? idk

• edited August 2016

Lol that's weird. Anyway, I am planning to make more and you and @lottii-lu @buntingsir and anyone else interested I'd try to help set you up with some....although it probably will be really tough, would have to think on how. Maybe put em on etsy redbubble or somewhere idk, when I came up with the idea I really was thinking of it to be something I carry around at cons (lol this weekend was my first ever) and give them to fans, cosplays, etc. And ofc, get some signed by the VA's (which frustratingly didn't work out this time).

if you start the sentence with an @ it wont work for some reason....

• I finished TFTB recently and I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm joining your team.

RHYONA FOREVER!

• You should put them on etsy anyway people love handmade stuff, especially game stuff.

Lol that's weird. Anyway, I am planning to make more and you and @lottii-lu @buntingsir and anyone else interested I'd try to help set you u

• Not much left to join.

I finished TFTB recently and I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm joining your team. RHYONA FOREVER!

• Welcome ^-^

I finished TFTB recently and I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm joining your team. RHYONA FOREVER!

• Well, it's a shame you haven't joined earlier :/ Regardless, welcome.

• Always great to have a new member!...seriously...we need em'.
    Welcome! ;3

• ah to bad you didn't join earlier but welcome anyways!!

• Welcome!

• I know. I didn't want to play that game because I knew nothing about Borderlands and thought it's just an action shooter but I'm not into that kind of games... I regret that. This game is literally awesome. I already wanna play it again.

xfuriouss posted: »

Well, it's a shame you haven't joined earlier Regardless, welcome.

• I know, right? I hate that all awesome games and cartoon series just pass me by and when I finally enjoy them, nobody gives a shit.

Thanks tho.

ah to bad you didn't join earlier but welcome anyways!!

• thanks c:

Green613 posted: »

Welcome ^-^

Sign in to comment in this discussion.