The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Good to know.

Chilled posted: »

I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years - you never know what is gonna come through that door.

• In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous.
    In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit.
    These are their stories .

DUN DUN.

I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years - you never know what is gonna come through that door.

• my pc has specs just high enough for mafia 3

god bless

• edited August 2016

Salutations telltale forum users. (Thats how im gunna greet people now)

enter image description here

In England!

• enter image description here

Salutations telltale forum users. (Thats how im gunna greet people now) In England!

• edited August 2016

YOU KNOW YOU WATCHED TOO MUCH OF PAWN STARS WHEN EPISODES START REPLAYING

• I ....laughed.

lupinb0y posted: »

In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who i

• edited August 2016

Yeah... I really hope the hide and seek crap won't be 90% of the game. I'm not a big fan of hide and seek games that most horror games are today, it feels unoriginal to see that most games are too similar in that sense (okay, I was interested in Joy of Creation and Slender, but those games compensated that style with something more enjoyable to experience). I don't see Resident Evil as a hide and seek game. Resident Evil quite often allowed you to choose to fight or flee. The message every Resident Evil game presented was to "face your fears to survive". I know Capcom said there's combat, but how much? The demo I played was fun because it was about find your way around the house while trying to figure out what's going on. But will I have a consistent choice to fight my fears or flee from them in the final game? That remains to be seen. Will get the game anyway to experience it myself.

Sorry for so many Notifications, I'm pretty torn between liking it and deep concern so my thought process is a little janky. This is my last edit.

joshua007 posted: »

Tobi... I have a christmas present for you

• After a morning of bullshit yesterday, nothing calms the nerves like some Sims 2 Bustin' Out and a picnic with family. :3

• I liked that show. It was very informative to discover things I've never even heard of.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

YOU KNOW YOU WATCHED TOO MUCH OF PAWN STARS WHEN EPISODES START REPLAYING

• Sims 2 bustin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

After a morning of bullshit yesterday, nothing calms the nerves like some Sims 2 Bustin' Out and a picnic with family.

• ...a nut

joshua007 posted: »

Sims 2 bustin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Definitely. Rick is so smart though. He knows a lot about a lot of things.

I liked that show. It was very informative to discover things I've never even heard of.

• edited August 2016

New 50 minute Search for the worst

We have been blessed.

• DiD Harambe deserve to die?

• No, but he also didn't deserve to be turned into a meme.

alikir34 posted: »

DiD Harambe deserve to die?

• No one deserves such a fate.

No_username posted: »

No, but he also didn't deserve to be turned into a meme.

• edited August 2016

I just noticed something. In a lot of movie trilogies, the 2nd one is claimed to be the best one in the trilogy, and the 3rd one is claimed to be the weakest. Examples:

• Isn't the third Toy Story movie claimed to be the best one?

I just noticed something. In a lot of movie trilogies, the 2nd one is claimed to be the best one in the trilogy, and the 3rd one is claimed to be the weakest. Examples:

• edited August 2016

tfw u are the 3rd movie but u wanna be 2nd

• I didn't know people considered Return of the King to be the worst in the series.

• I've never heard that, like, at all.

I didn't know people considered Return of the King to be the worst in the series.

• Yeah I always thought it was the fellowship that was considered the least amazing in the series (though everyone still loved it)

I've never heard that, like, at all.

• I think you might have chosen some poor examples.

I've seen these trilogies, and I do believe the majority of people actually like Return of the King and Toy Story 3 the most of those two. The other examples I agree with.

Generally though I do see that in trilogies usually the first is the best and the rest just never live up (see the Matrix, Jurassic Park, Iron Man), and if they somehow do there's more debate.

• Fellowship is kind of a different film structurally compared to Return of the King and The Two Towers. It's much more localized, we don't get a battle of the scale of something like Helm's Deep (which is one of my favorite battle scenes of all time. God I love it). Gollum isn't really in there like the other two as well.

Yeah I always thought it was the fellowship that was considered the least amazing in the series (though everyone still loved it)

• Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, an airbender named Aang. And although his airbending skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone. But I believe Aang can save the world.

• This isn't "I Hate Mars Bars".

(Jk, I love the guy and I watched this 2 times today)

New 50 minute Search for the worst We have been blessed.

• The Matrix is shit.

• The trilogy, or the first movie?

The Matrix is shit.

• All of it.

The trilogy, or the first movie?

• Read this.

I didn't know people considered Return of the King to be the worst in the series.

• Read this.

I got it from here.

I think you might have chosen some poor examples. I've seen these trilogies, and I do believe the majority of people actually like Return

• Not according to this article.

dojo32161 posted: »

Isn't the third Toy Story movie claimed to be the best one?

• Goodbye (for now) to my old Rhys and Sasha profile picture. Hello Hardwired to Self Destruct.

• What's the best Metallica song?

Goodbye (for now) to my old Rhys and Sasha profile picture. Hello Hardwired to Self Destruct.

• You do know that show is just acting... Right?
    I'm pretty sure Its all scripted, and the items are fake.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Definitely. Rick is so smart though. He knows a lot about a lot of things.

• Ayo @JordaaNPopee , you a Black Sun guy or a Bumbleby guy? Or are you just not involved with all the shipping drama in the FNDM?

• Did you take it out on a date first?

Fuck it.

• No. I refuse to date people before doing it.

dojo32161 posted: »

Did you take it out on a date first?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.