The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited August 2016

I disagree with that list quite a think. Definitely don't think the Matrix as a whole is a great trilogy, and not worthy of one of the greatest of all time.

Although I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion that the third is generally the weakest, because there are a few examples, even on that list that say otherwise (The Good, the Bad, the Ugly being one) where it's said to the best or where it's the first film (Batman Begins) being the weakest.

Doesn't really matter though I guess.

Read this. I got it from here.

• enter image description here

finally gold ranked lets go

oml playing so well tonight

• Is the Joker from Batman 1989 the only version of Joker to have a real name?

• [removed]

What's the best Metallica song?

• In my opinion, One from ...And Justice For All.

What's the best Metallica song?

• That sounds awfully rapey, friend.

No. I refuse to date people before doing it.

• I was joking, mate.

That sounds awfully rapey, friend.

• I disagree.

The Matrix is shit.

• The Joker has used quite a few names in various incarnations. I do believe that Batman(1989) was one of the very few and by far, most famous, to treat one of them as his true name. He has been given names in past stories, but they always seem to be tossed aside as meaningless. Then again, we don't know for sure if that was his real name in the movie.

Short answer: I'm fairly sure, yes.
    Source: I've read every major storyline of the initial run(about 1/2 of the total comics) and the whole New 52 Batman.

Is the Joker from Batman 1989 the only version of Joker to have a real name?

• Hey Telltale, remember when you made great adventure games instead of movies filled with QTEs? I do. At least Thimbleweed Park's coming out soon, since you will never make a game I want to play again.

• I know, pal.

I was joking, mate.

• Agree to disagree then.

I disagree.

• Savage roast, pal.

Hey Telltale, remember when you made great adventure games instead of movies filled with QTEs? I do. At least Thimbleweed Park's coming out soon, since you will never make a game I want to play again.

• Anyone seen Lights Out? What's your opinion on it?

• I like the first one

The Matrix is shit.

• edited August 2016

for all the girls here

• What the. Even items?

Acheive250 posted: »

You do know that show is just acting... Right? I'm pretty sure Its all scripted, and the items are fake.

• edited August 2016

ARKOS is the only one I like. Bumbleby to me is more of a good friendship, but I had been growing on me.

The only thing people from SSSN love and its themselves! Haha xD

Ayo @JordaaNPopee , you a Black Sun guy or a Bumbleby guy? Or are you just not involved with all the shipping drama in the FNDM?

• Just ordered Blake figure! :D damn sexy Faunus... Lol what

• It was good. There is some cliche dialogue and moments, but other than that it's good. The effects though are the best part of the movie.

Anyone seen Lights Out? What's your opinion on it?

• Also another one / Felt really sad for her in season 1

enter image description here

Just ordered Blake figure! damn sexy Faunus... Lol what

• So today I watched a movie that came out recently called 'Train to Busan' and it is a Korean horror zombie movie set in South Korea.

I think I can honestly say that it is probably the best zombie movie I have ever seen (It is also the most depressing and heartbreaking). Very well written, great characters and acting, great effects and the zombies are really fucking scary, they are absolutely horrifying. If anyone's seen World War Z, it's those kind of running zombies but they are far more terrifying.

If anyone is interested here is the trailer, and if you have the chance to see it I absolutely think you should go see it.

• Hey Telltale, remember when you made great adventure games instead of movies filled with QTEs? I do. At least Thimbleweed Park's coming out soon, since you will never make a game I want to play again.

• What could've been. Fucking Bethesda.

• There's something I noticed in that old thread, I know there's the "Telltale Staff" badge but what's up with the "Telltale Alumni" badge?

• Just read Harry Potter the cursed child , absolutely dreadful book/play hybrid thing.

Full of plot holes, breaks canon, dreadful dialogue and unlikable characters

• edited August 2016

Guys, how does this work?

enter image description here

What I mean is, how do I view my choices?

• enter image description here

Hey Telltale, remember when you made great adventure games instead of movies filled with QTEs? I do. At least Thimbleweed Park's coming out soon, since you will never make a game I want to play again.

• Former staff if I recall correctly.

There's something I noticed in that old thread, I know there's the "Telltale Staff" badge but what's up with the "Telltale Alumni" badge?

• Here's an example:

https://www.telltale.com/profile/16435/jake

As his profile states, Jake used to work at Telltale, but he doesn't anymore. (He left to be one of the founding members of Campo Santo, makers of the Firewatch game.) Former employees who participated in the forums at one time get the Telltale Alumni badge.

There's something I noticed in that old thread, I know there's the "Telltale Staff" badge but what's up with the "Telltale Alumni" badge?

• Does Bethesda even Bethesda anymore?

MichaelBP posted: »

What could've been. Fucking Bethesda.

• I haven't done it myself, and someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm guessing you have to link your telltale account from wherever you play the ttg games from. Example: if you play on Steam, then simply go to your profile and click on "Settings", next you just scroll down to where it says "Link up your Telltale Account".

http://i.imgur.com/1iWmrZn.png

Make sure you're logged into Steam and click the green icon where it says to sign in through Steam. Then just sign in and complete the process. For your choices to show up, all you have to do is play the game and it should work since the account will be linked.

Guys, how does this work? What I mean is, how do I view my choices?

• If you have a game that supports a Telltale account (ie Tales, Minecraft and Batman) you have to login ingame let the game synch with site close it and alt-f4 in the choices page.

• edited August 2016

You link your Telltale account within the game, and then extra "mini" choices appear on the site. But don't get too excited, because that feature has been glitched ever since the site was updated. I can see others' choices, but mine fluctuates between a few Batman ones and all my Minecraft ones. (And it doesn't even remember my other games like TFTB, GOT, or Michonne.)

• Cool. I've only listened to two albums, Puppets and Death Magnetic. And of course I know the famous songs too. I think that The Day That Never comes is my favourite, I love it. Also I'm probably one of the few people who really love their Lou Reed collaboration Lulu, perfectly hits my tastes.

In my opinion, One from ...And Justice For All.

• edited August 2016

I am connected to Steam, yet my choices ain't there. :l

I haven't done it myself, and someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm guessing you have to link your telltale account from wherever you pla

• ARKOS is the only one I like. Bumbleby to me is more of a good friendship, but I had been growing on me.

I personally fucking love Bumbleby. And a few other ships. Arkos is the best though.

The only thing people from SSSN love and its themselves! Haha xD

I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶ ̶h̶o̶n̶e̶s̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶

ARKOS is the only one I like. Bumbleby to me is more of a good friendship, but I had been growing on me. The only thing people from SSSN love and its themselves! Haha xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.