Official Jetra thread

Comments

• Woopsies! Sorry bout that.

Super1710 posted: »

No two Jesses are the same P.S the comment you replied to is nearly a year old.

• Lol, I believe our dream has come true my friend, in episode 7. Its not much but maybe theres a chance in the finale.

ASaltLick posted: »

GREAT IDEA: SOMEONE ON TWITTER TWEET STIRPICUS IF THERE WILL BE ROMANCE OR ANYTHING

• Yes Episode 7 was really reinforcing the possibility that it will happen.

Lol, I believe our dream has come true my friend, in episode 7. Its not much but maybe theres a chance in the finale.

• Hi**

• Exactly, they want us to see it finally happen at the final episode. Lukesse or Jetra.

Yes Episode 7 was really reinforcing the possibility that it will happen.

• The beginning of episode 7 shows Petra and Jesse having their first argument, and they haven't even fallen for each other yet! XD

DeGea_2013 posted: »

Sorry for the obvious question I just want to get as much Jetra as i can

• edited August 2016

I wouldn't like to see that either

Poogers555 posted: »

Well, personally Minecraft is the last game I want to see romance go into, also Im nervous of Telltale trying another romance after that, other...one.

• Especially due to the fact that Minecraft is genderless

fancies posted: »

Why not pick between Petra or Lukas if any romance at all? I mean, the characters are the same people, regardless of the gender. Give us mor

• Yup, all cows have udders, all cows are named cows, all villagers are neutral.

Also, I really wish people stopped saying that Alex is the female counterpart of Steve, they're both gender neutral. Steve nor Alex has a gender and the girls who complained about Steve not representing women prior to Alex are just attention seekers.

Even Notch said so, that means all minecraft characters are homosexual. LOL.

Especially due to the fact that Minecraft is genderless

• I hear ya, I want it to fully come true in the finale.

Creeper1846 posted: »

WE WANT JETRA!!!!

• Actually they do in episode 3 if you choose the amulet at the beginning.

The beginning of episode 7 shows Petra and Jesse having their first argument, and they haven't even fallen for each other yet! XD

• Ever since the new website arrived, my account stopped working. So I made this one. THE JETRA IN EPISODE 7 WAS SO AMAZING OMG THE HUG! But I saved Petra, meaning I had to hug Lukas the first time...throws up
    And Ivor obviously has a crush on Harper. We all know it.

• THAT WOULD BE AN AWESOME GIFT!!!!!!

Maybe its a carving of Reuben?

• Oh. ._.

Actually they do in episode 3 if you choose the amulet at the beginning.

• And that Alex's hair is based on Jeb's. And as I am aware Jeb is male.

Yup, all cows have udders, all cows are named cows, all villagers are neutral. Also, I really wish people stopped saying that Alex is the

• Quite possible. Espically the fact that Ivor keeps complimenting her behind her back.

Ever since the new website arrived, my account stopped working. So I made this one. THE JETRA IN EPISODE 7 WAS SO AMAZING OMG THE HUG! But I

• No, I'm pretty sure Jeb is female.

And that Alex's hair is based on Jeb's. And as I am aware Jeb is male.

• No! Jeb's male!

No, I'm pretty sure Jeb is female.

• No, he's a female?

Jessefan5 posted: »

No! Jeb's male!

• LOOK IT UP IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, he's a female?

• edited August 2016

I did! I'm pretty sure she's female?

LOOK IT UP IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• WELL, HE'S NOT!!!

I did! I'm pretty sure she's female?

• Chill! I was joking. Do you need anger management class?

WELL, HE'S NOT!!!

• We can't tell whether you're joking or not! You just made a bunch of people feel like they're idiots!

Chill! I was joking. Do you need anger management class?

• And you clearly need anger management class and a chill pill.

We can't tell whether you're joking or not! You just made a bunch of people feel like they're idiots!

• Then Harper hear what Ivor said about her being "intriguing." XD

Quite possible. Espically the fact that Ivor keeps complimenting her behind her back.

• you are forgotten about the female jessie

• You have forgotten about Lukas.

mohmar2010 posted: »

you are forgotten about the female jessie

• Yeah, and when he was saying that he was talking super quickly. Also before that he says something like "She is intriguingly cryptic," and Jesse replys "Uhh, that's weird," and Ivor just looks back at him / her with an awkward poker face. Neck, before they even talk when Harper Jesse and Ivor are running from PAMA around the end of the scene he says "She is amazing!" This ship is all but confirmed.

Then Harper hear what Ivor said about her being "intriguing." XD

• This Ivarper ship is more obvious than the Magneggard ship. XD

Yeah, and when he was saying that he was talking super quickly. Also before that he says something like "She is intriguingly cryptic," and J

• It's more obvious than Soren X Ellegard

This Ivarper ship is more obvious than the Magneggard ship. XD

• Ohhhhh, thats right.

It's more obvious than Soren X Ellegard

• AND today on Telltale Games' Forum I created a flame war.

And you clearly need anger management class and a chill pill.

• Yep.

THAT WOULD BE AN AWESOME GIFT!!!!!!

• You didn't really fight with anyone though, you were just sort of standing there.

AND today on Telltale Games' Forum I created a flame war.

• You know, something is bothering me about episode 7, even though the story has Jesse stop a intelligent robot, I think it mostly involved him/her saving Petra being "Chipped," not only that episode had Jetra moments.

• Episode 5, you run with Milo and Petra, she roots for you at Build Club, "Your going to be just fine, Jesse."

• Episode 6 had alot of moments with Petra, racing with her at the beginning, she brings in the suspects for Jesse to interrogate, you calm her down when she gets frustrated with Lukas being framed, Jesse challenges her to a race at building ladders, she follows Jesse to find the killer's lair.

• Episode 7, Jesse and Petra have their first argument and apologize, you help her fight the chipped zombie, you save Petra from being chipped, Lukas says "I know how CLOSE you and Petra were.", if you save Petra at the end, that could lead to something in episode 8

What could we expect in the finale? The true choice confirmation of Jetra?

TeamJetra posted: »

JETRA. HAS BEEN. CONFIRMED. Yes everyone, our hopes and dreams have come true. In EP 7, if you save Lukas instead of Petra he says, (and t

• All in all, Jeb is a female. I did the research, it's true!

You didn't really fight with anyone though, you were just sort of standing there.

• enter image description here

All in all, Jeb is a female. I did the research, it's true!

• I ship Magnegaard and Harvor. Haha!! Harper -per + Ivor -I =The ship Harvor!

This Ivarper ship is more obvious than the Magneggard ship. XD

This discussion has been closed.