The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Drew a couple characters from the web series Tribe Twelve.

Firebrand

Firebrand

The Observer

The Observer

• Wow, very cool :)

lupinb0y posted: »

Drew a couple characters from the web series Tribe Twelve. Firebrand The Observer

• I use Paint Tool Sai. It's kinda like Photoshop but less on the effects aspect. Most useful drawing program I've ever had.

That looks awesome dude!!! Also, can I ask what drawing program you use?

• Where's Slenderman? Isn't the series about him?

Drew a couple characters from the web series Tribe Twelve. Firebrand The Observer

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

You know, with all due respect, you've been keeping this up for years now, and it really doesn't seem to be going anywhere

Hey Telltale, remember when you made great adventure games instead of movies filled with QTEs? I do. At least Thimbleweed Park's coming out soon, since you will never make a game I want to play again.

• I decided to write here because Borderlands Section is pretty much dead.

I just finished TFTB this morning and OH MY GOD THAT WAS REALLY AMAZING. I was afraid that I won't enjoy the game because I don't know anything about Borderlands but I was wrong. This is one of the best Telltale games and it brought me nothing but pleasure. I really regret that I didn't play it before. Now I'm obsessed with this game and I hope I'll be able to replay it soon.
    But after my playthrough I have some questions:

1. What happens if you stick with Fiona's plan at the end of ep 2?
    2. How do you unlock Claptrap?
    3. What happens if you agree to rule Hyperion at the end of ep 4?
    4. How Fiona and Sasha react if you take Felix in your team?
    5. How do you make Zer0 join your team?
    6. In the finale dialogue with Fiona, you can imply that you like her. How do you get that dialogue option?
  • You can unlock Claptrap if Felix is alive and you choose him, he gives you the money to buy Claptrap from what I remember.

• I have been playing Tales of Zestiria for a couple of hours and I like it but is there something that I need to know about the previous games?

Error401
    Invalid CSRF token.

1. Fiona uses an EMP and you escape through a hatch and get some cool scenes between Fiona and Rhys.
    2. You pick Felix if you warned him about the bomb, he gives you money but doesn't actually come with you, use the money to get Claptrap.
    3. Same thing, Jack screws you.
    4. You can't.
    5. You must say that you're a vault hunter when fighting Brick and Mordecai.
    6. You have to aggressively tell Rhys to back off her sister as Fiona, then you'll get the option to say "I like someone else".
  • edited August 2016

Thanks! :)

1. Strange. I said that I'm a vault hunter but I can't recall if there was an option to choose Zer0 or not. Or maybe I'm just dumb.

* Fiona uses an EMP and you escape through a hatch and get some cool scenes between Fiona and Rhys. * You pick Felix if you warned him abou

It's a shame that I didn't play this game when it came out. Now I'm so eager to discuss it but everyone already got over it..

TheFurryOne posted: »

You can unlock Claptrap if Felix is alive and you choose him, he gives you the money to buy Claptrap from what I remember.

• Yeah, I'm working on Samus Aran right now, but after that I'll definitely have to do Qrow. I've drawn him a few times but it never came out right, so I'll have to give it a good shot this time.

Awesome! You'll have to show me when you're finished

• It's more about the Observer, Firebrand and HABIT. Slenderman is more of a backseater, he doesn't do much unlike in Marble Hornets.

papai46 posted: »

Where's Slenderman? Isn't the series about him?

• Awesome! I fucking love TribeTwelve! I can't wait for the next episode!

• For 6, you also have to not give Sasha the flower.

* Fiona uses an EMP and you escape through a hatch and get some cool scenes between Fiona and Rhys. * You pick Felix if you warned him abou

• He's kind of hidden off, I've seen a few play throughs that missed him, but he's there.

Thanks! * Strange. I said that I'm a vault hunter but I can't recall if there was an option to choose Zer0 or not. Or maybe I'm just dumb.

• Glad you liked it, better late then never I say.

• edited August 2016

enter link description here

I've been asking a lot of Spider-Man questions lately...

• Editing is really god damn hard, but super rewarding too.

• Did I say rewarding? Ahahaha... I think rewarding might be the wrong fucking word.

enter image description here

• edited August 2016

Slenderman was initially the primary antagonist before some stuff happens. Then later on he becomes more of a puppet master and controls things behind the scenes and lets his lackeys do the work for him.

papai46 posted: »

Where's Slenderman? Isn't the series about him?

• Hey, do you guys agree with this?

• Anyone ever heard of the neurodiversity movement?

Cause until yesterday I sure as heck didn't.

• Hey, do you guys agree with this?

Oh God no, Sam and Max is rated way too low on that list.

Hey, do you guys agree with this?

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited August 2016

Even for someone who LIKED Jurassic Park, it's too high as well. Sam and Max deserves better.

Tales From The Borderlands and Game of Thrones at that time (Jan 2015 when the article came out) probably shouldn't have their respective places (well, Tales may be able to keep it spot) if the list was made then.

Wait what the heck how did I get this font?

Hey, do you guys agree with this? Oh God no, Sam and Max is rated way too low on that list.

• Pressing tab (or, indenting your text) gives you "Code" formatting, which displays text differently.

This is code text

Even for someone who LIKED Jurassic Park, it's too high as well. Sam and Max deserves better. Tales From The Borderlands and Game of Thro

• Hit the weight room for the first time in a year. I was amazed that I could still bench 190 lbs. I'm gonna be sore as Hell tomorrow, though. Not looking forward to that...

• I didn't realize that was the new Code text. The old code text was like a white blob with red ink.

Pressing tab (or, indenting your text) gives you "Code" formatting, which displays text differently. This is code text

• Well, the font is the same, but yeah, they made a lot of minor cosmetic changes with this update.

I didn't realize that was the new Code text. The old code text was like a white blob with red ink.

• Still, that's pretty impressive for a one year gap anyways.

Hit the weight room for the first time in a year. I was amazed that I could still bench 190 lbs. I'm gonna be sore as Hell tomorrow, though. Not looking forward to that...

• I don't agree with this either.

• Sam & Max are too low and The Walking Dead is at number fucking one. I don't agree with this at all. Season 2 alone should be enough to put TWD at number 5. Tales and Wolf deserve number one, and so does Sam & Max.

• edited August 2016

Hey guys, what's your opinion on Willem Dafoe's performace as the Green Goblin?

I personally think he fucking nailed it as the Green Goblin.

• Thanks!

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Wow, very cool

• Haven't seen the real Spiderman movies (not the Adrew Garfield crap) in such a long time, but yes, he is a great Green Goblin.

Hey guys, what's your opinion on Willem Dafoe's performace as the Green Goblin? I personally think he fucking nailed it as the Green Goblin.

• not the Adrew Garfield crap

The first one was okay, but the second one absolutely sucked.

but yes, he is a great Green Goblin.

Agreed.

Ekelund21 posted: »

Haven't seen the real Spiderman movies (not the Adrew Garfield crap) in such a long time, but yes, he is a great Green Goblin.

• I expected no less from Dafoe.

Hey guys, what's your opinion on Willem Dafoe's performace as the Green Goblin? I personally think he fucking nailed it as the Green Goblin.

• Did it seem like you got less?

I expected no less from Dafoe.

• edited August 2016
    1. After the flash grenade goes off you climb down a ladder were you fight your way through some corridors and make two turrets shoot each other by throwing Fionas hat (R.I.P. hat).
    2. Have already been answered here.
    3. Basically the same, but Sasha won't hug Rhys when they meet each other again (which made me sad the first time I played it!), because she will think Rhys is a little more evil or something, but she's not really that mad at him.
    4. Felix will only talk to Fiona via an Echo device and explain why he did what he did and give you 9 million dollars, then you get to choose another character.
    5. beginning of this
    6. Didn't know you could do that, so no idea.
      EDIT: Took me so long to write someone else already aswered!
  • Haha no I mean as usual he does a great job in his role. His Green Goblin was pretty good. He delved into how badly damaged Norman's mind became, the body language and facial expressions helped too.

Did it seem like you got less?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.