The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Noice. I caught like 1 Caterpie before giving up due to the game's shit servers and uninstalling the game, so you're a lot more patient than I.

BeyondEnder posted: »

I caught a Pikachu in Pokemon GO!

• Jesus, dude. I'm glad you're okay!

Oh it felt that way. I have horrible asthma AND nature allergies, so running away from a speedwalking old woman with a fucking death glare f

• Thanks man, so am I. After the shit day I've had so far, I think the last thing I needed was to be buried alive in some shithole place miles from home by an weird old fuck.

Jesus, dude. I'm glad you're okay!

• A couple of weeks ago, someone posted wondering how we'd know if something bad happened to someone who just suddenly stopped logging in to the forums with no explanation.

I thought about replying with this, but I didn't. Almost two years ago, I received a PM from someone I'd been having a discussion with. She had a violent brother who had beat her up some, and she was worried. I sent a reply that her safety was most important, even though she loved her brother, and she should take any steps needed to make sure she was safe. Except she never got the reply. After sending the PM, she never logged in again.

All I knew was her first name and her country, with no way to contact her outside the forums. I hoped for the best, but I figured she was done for.

Until today! She finally logged back in, saw my PM from way back (so I'm glad they were migrated with the forums), and replied. So this story has a happier ending than I thought.

I guess the moral is, don't assume anyone's gone forever, no matter what the evidence suggests, unless you know for sure. Oh, and if you decide to leave the forums, please don't leave anyone hanging like that! :) Thanks!

• Your family (even the ones you don't like so much) have my sympathies. Sickle cell sucks.

Shit fam, my boi is gone. I hope he'll be back soon but I won't delve into it since talking about banned members is a dick move around here,

• Yeah, the worst part is that my other step sister has the same illness, and while she's doing fine right now, there's no telling how long she'll be around. I just like, actually don't want to fucking lose any more people this year.

WarpSpeed posted: »

Your family (even the ones you don't like so much) have my sympathies. Sickle cell sucks.

• [removed]

Jesus christ did the dude break rules within the first 5 seconds of being on here?

• It's only 10:16 AM at the timezone I'm currently staying it, but I already feel tired, due to the fact that I got used to the timezone I actually live in.

That and because I wake up at 6 AM in the morning. I need to stop doing that. ._.

• No, it's clearly stated in the guidelines that you shouldn't talk about banned users under any circumstances.

Well talking about bans isn't really prohibited right? It's only prohibited if it derails the thread.

• Most likely an alt account.

Jesus christ did the dude break rules within the first 5 seconds of being on here?

• Probably, yeah.

Green613 posted: »

Most likely an alt account.

• I have a question about something in TWD S1, Is this the right place to ask it?

• I guess, or you could make a thread in TWD section. Just ask it. This is a telltale section!

Acheive250 posted: »

I have a question about something in TWD S1, Is this the right place to ask it?

• edited August 2016

Yeah, just go for it. If no one knows the answer, the question can always be moved to the most appropriate place by the moderator team.

Eh, I'll be more helpful.

Okay, there's a FAQ along with a link in the initial post if your question is in regard to a technical issue. Link.

If it's story based, you can either ask us here or click "Start A New Discussion" in this sub-forum. Link.

• Okay well, near the end of episode 5, When you're talking to the stranger, He said to me "You yanked a man out of a window so you could take his gun."
    And I'm not really sure what he's talking about.. I went through and checked all of my choices but I can't see one like that.
    So, do you know what part he's talking about?

• edited August 2016

"You let a boy get yanked out of a window and into the night. So you could protect a pretty girl with a gun"

I believe that's the Carly/Doug choice.

Source.

Scroll to the top and click "reveal discussion".

• edited August 2016

Ah okay, I guess I remembered it a little differently.

I thought he meant you took the gun so you could protect a pretty girl (Clementine?) with that gun.

Thanks.

Johro posted: »

"You let a boy get yanked out of a window and into the night. So you could protect a pretty girl with a gun" I believe that's the Carly/Doug choice. Source. Scroll to the top and click "reveal discussion".

• Great.

BeyondEnder posted: »

Scott Cawthon donated 5,000$ to charity.

• Yeah, you should probably contact the police or something.

Oh it felt that way. I have horrible asthma AND nature allergies, so running away from a speedwalking old woman with a fucking death glare f

• edited August 2016

Considering it, but waiting to see if the situation escalates anymore. Laying low for a bit though, that's for sure. She presumably lives kind of deeper into my neighborhood so the likelyhood of her knowing my current location is slim if anything. I'm just hoping I don't have to start recording myself or digging deeper into this shit like some kind of fucking ARG, because I swear if my best friend's sibling dies to that old fuck or some shit then I'm seriously done. Not doing this kind of shit, and even if that's not the case I have horrible anxiety so I'm not dealing with her in general. I was so fuckin' afraid to sleep tonight in fear that she'd gut me while I was sleeping that I had to wake up at 1 AM just to make sure everything was fine.

lupinb0y posted: »

Yeah, you should probably contact the police or something.

• edited August 2016

I woke up in the middle of the night and just so happens a storm was going on, just looked out the window for half an hour watching the rain and listening to the most insane thunder and lightning I've heard in a long time. So powerful, the Earth is amazing.

I've also decided to attempt to draw, taking it slow. Started on yesterday but only slightly, I need to take my time more. Hoping this one looks remotely like the character i'm drawing

• All I want for Christmas is a legitimate opportunity to use the JonTron "Two kids gon' die tonight" gif as a response to somebody and have it be genuinely funny.

• Cool! Glad that you're giving art a chance! It's really fun although frustrating.

I woke up in the middle of the night and just so happens a storm was going on, just looked out the window for half an hour watching the rain

• Mainly why i stopped, I expected way more than what I could do.

Cool! Glad that you're giving art a chance! It's really fun although frustrating.

• Yeah, that's an issue I have with myself every day. Another issue is that I never think the shit I do is good enough when in reality it's much better than older work. I constantly compare myself to others like Mr Steak or Plastic-Pipes when I should be comparing myself to how good I USED to be and how good I am now.

Mainly why i stopped, I expected way more than what I could do.

• Can agree with you there, I'm always comparing myself. When I should try doing better than what I've previously done

Yeah, that's an issue I have with myself every day. Another issue is that I never think the shit I do is good enough when in reality it's mu

• May she rest in peace. I'll pray. I am sorry. <3

Shit fam, my boi is gone. I hope he'll be back soon but I won't delve into it since talking about banned members is a dick move around here,

• Amazing!!! :3

WarpSpeed posted: »

A couple of weeks ago, someone posted wondering how we'd know if something bad happened to someone who just suddenly stopped logging in to t

• You just got...timezoned.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

It's only 10:16 AM at the timezone I'm currently staying it, but I already feel tired, due to the fact that I got used to the timezone I actually live in. That and because I wake up at 6 AM in the morning. I need to stop doing that. ._.

• Im sorry to hear this, my condolences to your step mum and to you. I know how hard it can be.

And with your therapist, psychiatrist sessions and meds etc. I hope you're coping well, you can get through this. Understandably I don't know your whole situation, I have familarity with depression and anxiety but nothing more, that and my intense over thinking.

It's good you're talking to people. Getting help, would hate to think you'd do nothing about any of it.

enter image description here

Funny how TV shows can be good at relating to things.

• I like you.

Howdy.

• I like you aswell.

G'day.

• Eh, I rate that 7/10.

Try harder next time. Nice try, though.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

You just got...timezoned.

• She was chasing you so she could warn you about the hook hand man you were walking towards, campfire style.

So I just got back from a walk, and on said walk some crazy old woman started chasing me so I had to duck into the woods and avoid her. No j

• What image hosting site should I use. I have a old crappy phone and no pc whats the best site to get images on here NO FACEBOOK

• Imgur. Imgur all the way, simple to use. http://imgur.com/

Just make an account and it saves a gallery of all photos you use, paste them from the internet or from files.

What image hosting site should I use. I have a old crappy phone and no pc whats the best site to get images on here NO FACEBOOK

• 7 is my favourite number so joke's on you.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Eh, I rate that 7/10. Try harder next time. Nice try, though.

• Well a customer just came into my office to talk to me about how he crushed his thumb under a trailer, lovely. And how they're reconnecting it, someting about regrowing part of the bone, so they've added pins into his thumb and a pin cement to hold it. And of course he showed me, grim.

Swear these farmers are accident prone. One guy was trying to unblock a baler, to which he then unblocked it causing his arm to get trapped.... and ripped off. Lovely. Oh and someone else got his feet drove over but a digger, but some how he's healed and can walk like wtf.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.