The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• This is not good.

I gotta go back to school in a few days.

Guys, I think I have insomnia.

• edited August 2016

Hey guys, are the Hobbit movies as good as the Lord of the Rings films? Or should I not watch them?

• You should make your own opinion for once...

Hey guys, are the Hobbit movies as good as the Lord of the Rings films? Or should I not watch them?

• How old do you have to be to not realize that lol.

It is?

• edited August 2016

They reportedly have 3 villains. It's a rumor. Nothing's set in stone, and even if they do Marvel has made it clear that their focus is the Vulture. If there are 3, they'll probably just be Shocker and Electro to test Spidey's skills, and they'll be in there for like 5 minutes. Marvel won't fuck it up.

I'm really worried about what's gonna happen with Spider-Man: Homecoming. This is why.

• It's all subjective, our opinions will probably differ from yours, but it always does help to hear how others feel beforehand. To me, I think The Hobbit films are missing a ton of the charm that the originals had, but the production value is much higher. None of them are objectively bad though, so you totally can watch them, but you should form your own opinion.

• edited August 2016

I just don't wanna waste money watching bad movies, that's all.

I did that with a lot of movies.

You should make your own opinion for once...

• Thanks, Noah. I'll watch them when I get the chance. And money.

BTW, this is off-topic, but did you get your name from PewDiePie?

It's all subjective, our opinions will probably differ from yours, but it always does help to hear how others feel beforehand. To me, I thin

• Nope, wasn't even aware he referred to Clem as ClemyCloo. Anyway, the name was a product of my blind fanboyism and a really late sleepless night where I decided to make an account on here. I regret this name because it's really stupid honestly.

Thanks, Noah. I'll watch them when I get the chance. And money. BTW, this is off-topic, but did you get your name from PewDiePie?

• You mean when I could have had anything but I went with my shit name

Nope, wasn't even aware he referred to Clem as ClemyCloo. Anyway, the name was a product of my blind fanboyism and a really late sleepless night where I decided to make an account on here. I regret this name because it's really stupid honestly.

• I like your name.

You mean when I could have had anything but I went with my shit name

• clears out 20 GB worth of space on computer.

enter image description here

• Thank you, sir.

I like your name.

• That's nothing lol.

clears out 20 GB worth of space on computer.

• edited August 2016

double post

• Wish I could have 1 name change or something every few months

• What's your name even mean? Aside from the obvious Jordan part.

Wish I could have 1 name change or something every few months

• was my old xbox gt. Jordan Pope is my name so i just tried things till it was available. Just wanted something similar, but I couldnt think of what I wanted on here.

What's your name even mean? Aside from the obvious Jordan part.

• It pays to have a consistent net-handle... until 5 years after, when some jerk comes along and starts using the same one and then the same name is taken on popular social media sites. I'm not bitter or anything. I'm also not the same Johro you find on most pop sites. I'm the niche Johro I guess.

• Considering my hard drive is only 75 GB since my old hard drive broke, it's quite a lot for me.

That's nothing lol.

• What do you mean?

Don't be a snitch yah little shit! ;3

• Brings memories back.

I am now in love with the old Call of Duty games!

• Pope is a name?

was my old xbox gt. Jordan Pope is my name so i just tried things till it was available. Just wanted something similar, but I couldnt think of what I wanted on here.

• lupinb0y posted: »

Wake me up WAKE ME UP INSIIIIIIDE

• edited August 2016

Yup, quite alot of popes in england. Never really liked it.

I've always preffered my other family members names - mums maiden Palmer and my Nan's Olsson (swedish) originally olafsson

Mate, if my name was Jordan Eugene Olsson that'd be good. oh yeah my middle name is Eugene XD

Oh and my dad did want to name me Gustav aswell after great grandad haha

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Pope is a name?

• If you make a second playstation account do your friends still see that you are online?

• So your full name is Jordan Pope Eugene LastName? Omg you have like 3 names. We don't do that here lol.

Palmer sounds like a last name of someone cool and sassy.

Gustav is kinda funny though haahha

Yup, quite alot of popes in england. Never really liked it. I've always preffered my other family members names - mums maiden Palmer and

• 12 exams in one week(month?)? Congrats on being awesome. :3

• Currently have 15 mb left of this 500 gb hard drive. Someone else keeps on putting on more stuff than taking them off. >__>

• I wouldn't know, never made another. : P

joshua007 posted: »

If you make a second playstation account do your friends still see that you are online?

• Do you like the book? Are you a fan of the world and how the races or represented? Do you like how mysterious gandalf is? Then no you wouldn't like that garbage film

• edited August 2016

You only have one account linked to you but you can have multiple accounts on the system for friends and family. only the primary account needs ps plus and then every account on that ps4 can play ps plus games.

If you are friends with a flatmate and you are both logged in on the same console at the same time it will show up as that friend being online in the corner.

Edit: the answer to your question is no, you would need to add them as friends on your new account.

joshua007 posted: »

If you make a second playstation account do your friends still see that you are online?

• edited August 2016

noooo middle name is Eugene.

Jordan Eugene Pope. Thats my whole name
    (1st).....(2nd).....(last)

But I could have been

Jordan Palmer
    Jordan Pope-Olsson
    Gustav Pope

So your full name is Jordan Pope Eugene LastName? Omg you have like 3 names. We don't do that here lol. Palmer sounds like a last name of someone cool and sassy. Gustav is kinda funny though haahha

• Looks back at my old comment in response to RE7 Lantern trailer

I'm not a big fan of hide and seek games that most horror games are today

Looks back at my interests for Joy of Creation, Dead By Daylight, Slender, and Allison Road (btw, that one has been revived recently!).

Turns to glare at Hypocrite Tobi who continues to bitch about meaningless shit. Glaring intensifies. Suddenly charges forward, causing crowds of people and clutter to bounce off into the air as I bump into them until I jump onto Hypocrite Tobi roaring with fiery breath.

"GET THAT WEAK SHIT OUTTA HERE!"

I'm not done with you yet!

Hypocrite Tobi vows to leave and surrenders. Leaving town in humiliation after forcing him to walk through the streets in only a diaper.

The trash has been dealt with. O)_(O

• Nathan Drake plays GTA V

• I ordered some fucking expensive pens for my boyfriend. The copic ciao 12 piece skin set, I want to buy more and keep them for myself even though drawing doesnt come very naturally to me, they just look so amazing.

• Allison Road (btw, that one has been revived recently!).

YAY!!! I was so pissed when that got cancelled, the thing I loved most about it is that it is a exact representation of a average english house most games ive played are set in japan or america and if it is england its a strange version from a foreigners perspective.

Looks back at my old comment in response to RE7 Lantern trailer I'm not a big fan of hide and seek games that most horror games are to

• Pope is his last name lol.

So your full name is Jordan Pope Eugene LastName? Omg you have like 3 names. We don't do that here lol. Palmer sounds like a last name of someone cool and sassy. Gustav is kinda funny though haahha

Sign in to comment in this discussion.