The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• You don't need an account if you just want to use it to post pictures here though.

Imgur. Imgur all the way, simple to use. http://imgur.com/ Just make an account and it saves a gallery of all photos you use, paste them from the internet or from files.

• You have my condolences. That's terrible to hear about your step-sisters.

Shit fam, my boi is gone. I hope he'll be back soon but I won't delve into it since talking about banned members is a dick move around here,

• So since the spoiler tag is still shit... RESIDENT EVIL 7 MINOR SPOILAHS!

I was checking on the game's sub-reddit and found this link (that someone else found but anyway).

https://www.esrb.org/ratings/search.aspx?from=home&titleOrPublisher=Resident Evil 7&platformsCriteria=Windows PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One

And you know what? I'm okay with this. Also the theme kinda reminds me of a mix of RE1 with RE4 parasite controlled villagers.

• Well I've managed to completely fuck everything up.

• Thanks dude, It's still incredibly hard for me to accept that she's gone, it's such a weird feeling losing somebody, you know you'll never talk to them again and it hurts, but you can't feel much because you're just so confused as to why it happened. That's how it is for me at least.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

May she rest in peace. I'll pray. I am sorry.

• Thanks man, I appreciate the support.

Im sorry to hear this, my condolences to your step mum and to you. I know how hard it can be. And with your therapist, psychiatrist sessi

• Thank you, that's really appreciated, been feeling kind of alone recently and any support is really a breath of fresh air.

You have my condolences. That's terrible to hear about your step-sisters.

• I misread thumb as tumblr.

Bye.

Well a customer just came into my office to talk to me about how he crushed his thumb under a trailer, lovely. And how they're reconnecting

• It'd be the end of the whole universe if you did lol.

(YES I know it is a hyperbole.)

Well I've managed to completely fuck everything up.

• After he lost his tumblr, he lost the will to live unfortunately. All those notes lost!

I misread thumb as tumblr. Bye.

• The worst thing is that there is nothing can trully calm you down, or make you happier. We all know we are gonna die, and it can happen anytime, yet we are so shocked when it happens. It is obvious you and I don't agree on the whole afterlife thing so I won't bring my theories and beliefs.

The closest member I have lost is my granpa, at like the age of 6, so I definitely don't remember much. And yet still, I just think about him and yeah..

As time goes it gets better, speaking from personal experience. You'll eventually, probably, just kind of accept it for real, you won't get mad, depressed and whatnot. You have to manage to live with that new void of yours. Once again, I am sorry.

Thanks dude, It's still incredibly hard for me to accept that she's gone, it's such a weird feeling losing somebody, you know you'll never t

• Thanks, I've dealt with death quite a few times in the past so I know the drill, it's just still a shitty feeling, you know? Sorry about your grandpa, I'm sure he was a cool dude.

The worst thing is that there is nothing can trully calm you down, or make you happier. We all know we are gonna die, and it can happen any

• Thanks. Just keep it up and hmu if you need anything. :)

Thanks, I've dealt with death quite a few times in the past so I know the drill, it's just still a shitty feeling, you know? Sorry about your grandpa, I'm sure he was a cool dude.

• Yesterday I saw my father for the first time in 5 years.

• edited August 2016

Error401
    Invalid CSRF token.

''That's something I never got, when comparing the success of consoles they always bring up the sale of consoles, rather than the games. From what I've gathered consoles are ,for the most part anyway, sold at a loss while games make up the bulk of their revenue. Shouldn't you compare sales of first party titles to get a better picture of how a company is doing rather than the plastic bricks that play them?''-- Mute Gamer

• edited August 2016

Very very light lines, but i'm gunna leave it for now, come back later. (first drawing i've done of any time in years)

enter image description here

• I hope that is a positive event

TheFurryOne posted: »

Yesterday I saw my father for the first time in 5 years.

• How did it go?

TheFurryOne posted: »

Yesterday I saw my father for the first time in 5 years.

• someone else got his feet drove over but a digger, but some how he's healed and can walk like wtf

He's Jesus.

Well a customer just came into my office to talk to me about how he crushed his thumb under a trailer, lovely. And how they're reconnecting

• I would offer the alternative of https://postimage.org/.

Imgur is very popular, but when you enter the URL of a picture in the search bar, it will direct you to a webpage with a black background and full of buttons instead of a clean-cut blank webpage with the picture only.

What image hosting site should I use. I have a old crappy phone and no pc whats the best site to get images on here NO FACEBOOK

• My fan art is in Dawkos Charity Stream :)

• right click on image, choose view image, you get to the direct image link on imgur

I would offer the alternative of https://postimage.org/. Imgur is very popular, but when you enter the URL of a picture in the search bar

• Kirito go home, you're drunk

After he lost his tumblr, he lost the will to live unfortunately. All those notes lost!

• edited August 2016

I know that already, but thank you!

I was getting at the fact that I dislike it when the webpage of an image has so many distractions, but not necessarily while posting on the forum.

Edited section

Wait. I didn't get that right. I now understand what you were saying, but if I recall correctly, even the direct link goes to a webpage with black background.

joriandrake posted: »

right click on image, choose view image, you get to the direct image link on imgur

• it goes to the direct image which you can as example also link on this forum effortlessly

example
    enter image description here

I know that already, but thank you! I was getting at the fact that I dislike it when the webpage of an image has so many distractions, bu

• I'm playing Bioshock 2, and I'm really annoyed by the voice of Sinclair, he sounds like a british person failing to do an american accent.

• Uh, so what is it that you do that lets you meet such interesting individuals?

• Since we already have a lot of stickied threads in Telltale Talk and the untitled Marvel series does not yet have its own forum, I am posting this here for exposure for the time being:

The Telltale/Marvel Pre-Season News thread is now up!

Just like typical Pre-Season News threads, we will keep track of hints and news about the untitled Marvel series prior to the Episode 1 Waiting Thread. Marvel is a bit odd in that the franchise Telltale is working with has not been revealed yet, so in this case, it's also before the official game announcement.

• Okay, then.

3/10, how's that?

7 is my favourite number so joke's on you.

• I am aware of this, thank you! What I mean is that the direct link—http://i.imgur.com/7krT6Uy.jpg—takes you to a webpage with a black background and not a simple white background one.

Who needs a working feed anyway.

RIP my feed

joriandrake posted: »

it goes to the direct image which you can as example also link on this forum effortlessly example

• Two new milestones for me—3000 comments and 20 threads started!

• I'm supposed to be off work and not working on anything, but I just got a HUGE idea for a video that'll probably take up 15+ GB on my PC of just the raw files I'd assume. A creator never stops creating, ya know?

• It looks awesome, dude!

Very very light lines, but i'm gunna leave it for now, come back later. (first drawing i've done of any time in years)

• Just finished Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. Good ass game! Doesn't deserve to be shit on that hard on Steam, especially for such little issues like the microtransactions (which aren't even advertised or pushed in your face. Hell, if I hadn't looked through the menus I probably wouldn't have even known about them).

• Can you share any details?

I'm supposed to be off work and not working on anything, but I just got a HUGE idea for a video that'll probably take up 15+ GB on my PC of just the raw files I'd assume. A creator never stops creating, ya know?

• Kind of? It'll be 10 hours worth of footage cut down into 15 minutes, that's for sure. It's a video on a horror series I get requested to do way too often, a horror series I absolutely despise. It'll kind of test how good I am at editing too.

Acheive250 posted: »

Can you share any details?

• Congratulations.

Two new milestones for me—3000 comments and 20 threads started!

• I just noticed that this is the same re-created thread from before I left.

In case anyone was wondering what the first post was about...

Now you know.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.