The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• enter image description here

Look at my awesome new avatar! Thanks @1506898 (Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy) It'll load in a min or 2

• Wow, pretty darn good!

Sorry for spam of late. But i'm really happy with how this turned out. Havent drawn anything like this since I left college. and that was in 2013

• edited August 2016

... I always thought your avatar was a picture of a girl...

EDIT: Nevermind, I just looked her up and she IS a girl. Sorry.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Max Caulfield (Main Character) from video game Life is Strange. I left it be because it is my first avatar on these forums. I have many other avatar materials and favourite character but yeah :):)help:):):)

• I laughed pretty hard at this.

• Pokemon Go made Pokemon popular again and some of my friends who thought previously that Pokemon is lame are playing Pokemon Go now. And I, the biggest Pokemon fan don't play Pokemon go because I think it's lame.

My head hurts.

• It is pretty lame you know, so right. "Real" Pokemon games are way more entertaining (and you don't have to exercise he... he...), though I haven't played one in ages.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Pokemon Go made Pokemon popular again and some of my friends who thought previously that Pokemon is lame are playing Pokemon Go now. And I, the biggest Pokemon fan don't play Pokemon go because I think it's lame. My head hurts.

• I know this is a weird and strange question, but I'm asking this because I got into an argument with some guy on Youtube.

Are there any people of Asian decent who were offended by how Asian names were pronounced in Avatar: The Last Airbender? Not the movie, the show.

• The Walking Dead comics are far richer in storyline than the show, in my opinion. They have recently had a major hiccup, but the characters are complex and intense plot points will most likely keep you in the edge of your seat.

If I were in your place, I would read some issues and then catch up to that point in the show. Rinse and repeat!

Acheive250 posted: »

Hey, I was wondering.. Which is better in your opinion, The Walking Dead TV show or the comics? Also, does the TV show follow the same story

• MAJOR KEY

BeyondEnder posted: »

The memes have taken over me.

• There will always be someone who will be offended so probably yeah.

I know this is a weird and strange question, but I'm asking this because I got into an argument with some guy on Youtube. Are there any p

• edited August 2016

My sister got soft banned on Pokemon GO, and now she's blaming me for it.

• I expected better of the Tag, you're it. Other than that it was a good video and as always the songs are awesome.

i'm sHOOK

• Well have you heard the way japanese pronounce english words does it offend you? I hope not. Every anime I have seen has some dodgy engrish in there.

These people are pathetic low lifes who feel the need to be offended on other peoples behalfs, which is incredibly offensive in its self. These poor oppressed minorities, oh no some word was mispronounced in a cartoon their whole culture is crumbling around them, it was that fragile they are that weak and pathetic they need people to argue over pronunciations online or they will have nothing left to differentiate themselves from other "minorities".

People like the person you argued with probably likes the phrase white privilege, but nothing screams privilege more than getting offended on behalf of other groups of people which implies they aren't strong enough to defend themselves.

You can't give offense you can only take it.

I know this is a weird and strange question, but I'm asking this because I got into an argument with some guy on Youtube. Are there any p

• Sounds like the bitch of a sister I have, no cunt is the word
    Error401
    Invalid CSRF token.

BeyondEnder posted: »

My sister got soft banned on Pokemon GO, and now she's blaming me for it.

• does it offend you?

No, but then again, I'm not one to get easily offended.

Well have you heard the way japanese pronounce english words does it offend you? I hope not. Every anime I have seen has some dodgy engrish

• I don't know why people put their hands in my food. Why do this to me?

• edited August 2016

I think I had enough MLG for one day. Time to change my Picture back to normal.
    Edit: Much better.

• I mostly just play it. :)

Acheive250 posted: »

Hey, if you don't mind me asking.. Do you write music too or just play it? Because I write music sometimes, but I'm not too good at it.

• No cunt is not the word. Chill.

joshua007 posted: »

Sounds like the bitch of a sister I have, no cunt is the word Error401 Invalid CSRF token.

• Welcome to the *dank side

Welcome to the dark side.

• Ah the world is such a beautiful place, so many things, so many reasons to get offended. The person who got offended by the pronunciation probably exploded, was resurrected and exploded again after watching the film.

• Ayyyyy

Ekelund21 posted: »

Welcome to the *dank side

• edited August 2016

I am truly sorry for your loss bud

Shit fam, my boi is gone. I hope he'll be back soon but I won't delve into it since talking about banned members is a dick move around here,

• TODAY......

I got drunk for the first time in my life.

I just had to share this XD

• edited August 2016

Actually, the guy watched the film before the show. Not only did he like the fact that the movie pronounced the names "properly," he even said the movie was better than the show. He never saw the show, watched the movie because it was Shyamalan made it, loved it, watched the show, and found the show complete shit. This was the original comment he made that started a debate between me and him:

I did see avatar, and then I decided to watch the cartoon after. I hated the cartoon. A stupid kid running around going " wheeeee, wheeee" All the time while horrible things were happening.

Ah the world is such a beautiful place, so many things, so many reasons to get offended. The person who got offended by the pronunciation probably exploded, was resurrected and exploded again after watching the film.

• First times always hurt haha

xfuriouss posted: »

TODAY...... I got drunk for the first time in my life. I just had to share this XD

• NEW SAO ABRIDGED. TODAY IS A GOOD FUCKIN' DAY.

• At last you can experience the thrill of drunk posting!

And hangovers....

xfuriouss posted: »

TODAY...... I got drunk for the first time in my life. I just had to share this XD

• That's hilarious, considering how many people were offended by the film and its idiotic casting. But as long as you pronounce names "properly", you get a free pass. A valuable lesson learnt today. They seem like an over-the-top troll to me lol.

Actually, the guy watched the film before the show. Not only did he like the fact that the movie pronounced the names "properly," he even sa

• Why do this to me?

We are all conspiring against you, the most happy and lovely person, precisely because you are so happy and lovely.

I don't know why people put their hands in my food. Why do this to me?

• You would think, but no, this guy is 100% serious.

That's hilarious, considering how many people were offended by the film and its idiotic casting. But as long as you pronounce names "properly", you get a free pass. A valuable lesson learnt today. They seem like an over-the-top troll to me lol.

• edited August 2016

I'm so excited for tomorrow I get my High School Schedule and the Battlefield 1 Open beta is coming!

• There are people offended by the pronunciation of the Asian names in Avatar???

• High Schedule

I prefer to get high when I feel like it.

I'm so excited for tomorrow I get my High School Schedule and the Battlefield 1 Open beta is coming!

• Mate, did you just call somebody's sister a cunt?

Sounds like the bitch of a sister I have, no cunt is the word Error401 Invalid CSRF token.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited August 2016

Error40, Invalid CSRF token.

Any reason you keep quoting that site error message? Nothing wrong with doing so, just seems a bit random?

• I think he wants the web team to see it, not knowing that they already know about it.

Error40, Invalid CSRF token. Any reason you keep quoting that site error message? Nothing wrong with doing so, just seems a bit random?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.