The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited September 2016

Downloading the new Telltale Music Extractor was a really, really good idea. Jared Emerson-Johnson and his godly synths, man.

• YouTube is already enforcing it's new bullshit policies on me and many of my favorite content creators.

ugh... and so it begins.

• enter image description here

YouTube is already enforcing it's new bullshit policies on me and many of my favorite content creators. ugh... and so it begins.

• Yeah I get that people love Michael Ironside's awesome voice (I do too), I was just wondering about the sudden change.

Take this with an incredibly miniscule grain of salt. I am, and I'm aware a lot of what the site posts are clickbait, but here's the

• Not every image has to be HD.

• Finally, someone took an arrow to the dick.

Praise be onto him.

• At ye service. ; )

enter image description here

Still well fucking happy with this avatar pic, I bow to you tobi

• edited September 2016

me @ youtube rn

YouTube is already enforcing it's new bullshit policies on me and many of my favorite content creators. ugh... and so it begins.

• Of all the things they could've changed.... they chose.... this?

BeyondEnder posted: »

Did YouTube really just make a rule that says swearing is not allowed anymore? I hate you, YouTube.

• I love found footage but google isn't helping with that title lol

watchthis .zip, It's a short found footage horror series.

• To the cock*

Finally, someone took an arrow to the dick.

• So is Pewdiepie going down?

• edited September 2016

Jar Jar is the key to all of this
    IMHO I would rather watch this than Rogue one

• Oh my god.

papai46 posted: »

To the cock*

• Not every HD has to be an image, either!

Not every image has to be HD.

• I doubt it will last. The backlash will be enormous.

• Battlefield 1 is awesome. I can't believe that an AAA overhyped game in 2016 lived up to the hype!

• Fuck you, YouTube.

FTFY

Did YouTube really just make a rule that says swearing is not allowed anymore? I hate you, YouTube.

• I really like ARK: Survival Evolved, and today they released a trailer for an expansion pack: ARK: Scorched Earth, which releases today also. While the game isn't exactly finished (still in Early Access), which is annoying when DLC is added before a game is done, but it looks pretty cool. I'm going to get it seems fun.

• Here I am still waiting for the PS4 version.

I really like ARK: Survival Evolved, and today they released a trailer for an expansion pack: ARK: Scorched Earth, which releases today also

• edited September 2016

Fucking SJW's. So apparently this girl got triggered and super pissed that this Lyft driver had one of those Hawaiian bobblehead dolls on his dashboard, and it's honestly fucking hilarious how she acts when she sees it.

• "But, so obviously, like, you as like a white male, you are like the least, like... shit, what's the line again?"

Stay classy, GNI.

Fucking SJW's. So apparently this girl got triggered and super pissed that this Lyft driver had one of those Hawaiian bobblehead dolls on his dashboard, and it's honestly fucking hilarious how she acts when she sees it.

• Wew lad. Tornado warning is over. That was a tense 40 minutes.

• Not allowing this will push content creators onto other platforms, there is no shred of doubt.

It won't last, I give it a month before YouTube realises how stupid this is. If they are trying to limit offensive content to children, don't allow children to watch YouTube. Their adult users, aren't children.

• edited September 2016

Trolling The Last Of Us fanbase before going to sleep makes my day:)
    I sure damn better expect death threads from them now or else I be pissed at them... Good night:)

• You talking shit about us The Last of Us fans?! Fight me in real life bruh!

joshua007 posted: »

Trolling The Last Of Us fanbase before going to sleep makes my day:) I sure damn better expect death threads from them now or else I be pissed at them... Good night:)

• enter image description here

Ekelund21 posted: »

You talking shit about us The Last of Us fans?! Fight me in real life bruh!

• edited September 2016

I'm someone who grew up with the mark Hamill joker in the batman TAS, loves the heath ledger joker and reads comics. However I'm a huge fan of Jared Leto's Joker. His screen time in suicide squad was like 4 minutes (yes it was like 7 but it felt like 4 mins for me rofl) so his performance wasn't as impactful as heath ledger's. I think that Jared Leto has a chance to shine in the batman solo movie directed and written by batman himself (Ben Affleck.) It's the director's fault, not Jared's. If you take away all of his goofy moments like the hunka hunka line that most people had a problem with ( I didn't mind them..) this joker is terrifying and crazy as hell, it all depends on the director.

Still not convinced? forget about his goofy expressions in the puple lamorghini music video and look at these shots
    If that's not serious and intimidating then I don't know that it is xD

Also, Heath Ledger is praised for his unique take on the character but people are shitting on Jared Leto's joker because he isn't comic accurate... what?

P.S: It took me a good amount of time to find all the pictures so I hope someone reads this D:

• Yeah, but until YouTube realizes they made a mistake, tons of content creators are about to be fucked over.

BigBlindMax posted: »

I doubt it will last. The backlash will be enormous.

• Isn't he comic accurate to Suicide's squad comics?

Tolispro posted: »

I'm someone who grew up with the mark Hamill joker in the batman TAS, loves the heath ledger joker and reads comics. However I'm a huge fan

• There's one person offensive here, and it's not the driver.

• No, as far as I know. If you search for a good amount of time then you'll probably find a non canon comic where the joker looks and acts like jared leto. When people call him "not accurate" they're probably referring to the classic mark Hamill TAS/arkham games joker or Bronze Age/the Killing Joke joker.

Euron posted: »

Isn't he comic accurate to Suicide's squad comics?

• Damn, I've replayed that game at least 3 times now, and I liked the voice actor to.
    I didn't have much experience with the previous games in the franchise, but Blacklist is the best tactical/stealth game this generation. I'm calling it, better than MGSV.

I personally didn't like it. The only two things holding it back for me were the terrible voice actor they picked for Sam and the fact that

• A rich girl having a temper tantrum at the help over nothing.

So brave, so progressive.

• You'd probably enjoy the first 5 way better, (plusthoseareactuallystealthgamesandnotthirdpersonshooters)

Chilled posted: »

Damn, I've replayed that game at least 3 times now, and I liked the voice actor to. I didn't have much experience with the previous games i

• I really disagree with people who say that, the beauty of Blacklist is you can play however you want to play. Stealth, all out action etc, many people criticised the game for being action orientated when it wasn't at all, they just didn't know how to play, I'm assuming you're the same based on your comment.
    I played through complete stealth using hardly any bullets at all, and hardly being detected, the next play through I went all out and got a completely different experience. That's the beauty of Blacklist and why it is a highlight of my time gaming. It's an easy 9/10 for me, plus Spies vs Mercs was awesome as well.

You'd probably enjoy the first 5 way better, (plusthoseareactuallystealthgamesandnotthirdpersonshooters)

• So far Ive only played on one map. Does it have more in the beta?

Tolispro posted: »

Battlefield 1 is awesome. I can't believe that an AAA overhyped game in 2016 lived up to the hype!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.