Official Jetra thread

Comments

• Yeah I guess you could say I was in the middle of it but didn't do anything

Super1710 posted: »

You didn't really fight with anyone though, you were just sort of standing there.

• Yeah funnily enough I just felt like saving Petra.

Lol. Saving Petra in ep. 7 to ship "Jetra" was my first choice because...you know...instincts XD

• LOOK WHO'S WRONG NOW!!!

fancies posted: »

All in all, Jeb is a female. I did the research, it's true!

• Nah, I'm positive she's a female!

• You'll see later on. >:)

Jessefan5 posted: »

LOOK WHO'S WRONG NOW!!!

• Stirpicus tweet: "I think ep 8 has a great balance of action, comedy, & heart -Team's pulling out all the stops for the season finale."
    WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY HEAAAAAAAAART? OMG I'M CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS EPISODE

• I CAN'T*

MegaXD posted: »

Stirpicus tweet: "I think ep 8 has a great balance of action, comedy, & heart -Team's pulling out all the stops for the season finale." WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY HEAAAAAAAAART? OMG I'M CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS EPISODE

• Ladies and Gentleman...this is...this is it. What we've all been waiting for since the beginning of episode 1, the TRUE confirmation of Lukesse or Jetra romances and the Harpor ship is all becoming real, we're going to feel the action, the drama, the heartfelt friendship and love of this final episode. :)

MegaXD posted: »

Stirpicus tweet: "I think ep 8 has a great balance of action, comedy, & heart -Team's pulling out all the stops for the season finale." WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY HEAAAAAAAAART? OMG I'M CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS EPISODE

• THE DEVIL'S AMONG US!!!!!!
    Gets enchanted Diamond Sword

You'll see later on.

• FANCIES SITS ON A THRONE OF LIES!!!!!!!

You'll see later on.

• Gawd, I can't wait for this episode! I really hope they will let jetra become real or atleast add more cute jetra moments. PLZ TELLTALE, i'm begging you!

• Episode 6 & 7 hinted at it a lot more than the episodes before that so there's bound to be something related to it.

Gawd, I can't wait for this episode! I really hope they will let jetra become real or atleast add more cute jetra moments. PLZ TELLTALE, i'm begging you!

• Looks like TTG is giving us the two ships everyone was hyping for. Cool beans. :)

Gawd, I can't wait for this episode! I really hope they will let jetra become real or atleast add more cute jetra moments. PLZ TELLTALE, i'm begging you!

• You could ship Lukesse, or ship people with the same gender

mohmar2010 posted: »

you are forgotten about the female jessie

• Yeah, no matter what gender you choose the choices will be the same.

JimMate789 posted: »

You could ship Lukesse, or ship people with the same gender

• Hidden romances, its adorable. :D

Saiyan_Wolf posted: »

I ship Magnegaard and Harvor. Haha!! Harper -per + Ivor -I =The ship Harvor!

• edited August 2016

lol.

Saiyan_Wolf posted: »

I ship Magnegaard and Harvor. Haha!! Harper -per + Ivor -I =The ship Harvor!

• I notice in the Story Mode poster Petra is looking at Jesse... very suspicious.

• Ohhh you're right. Petra, why are you looking like that at Jesse?? ;)

SethomanT posted: »

I notice in the Story Mode poster Petra is looking at Jesse... very suspicious.

• Did you guys notice in episode 1 in the building competition, Petra comes in and Jesse is immediately glad to see her. When Lukas thanks her for getting him a Nether Star, Jesse's expression was weird like he/she got jealous or sad?

Ohhh you're right. Petra, why are you looking like that at Jesse??

• all of them are looking at Jesse actually, even Rueben, does that mean Reuben has feelings for Jesse ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

SethomanT posted: »

I notice in the Story Mode poster Petra is looking at Jesse... very suspicious.

• Guys What if your playing as Girl Jesse?!?!

• edited September 2016

Then it's the same except with Lukas instead. (Unless you can choose a gay option.)

Guys What if your playing as Girl Jesse?!?!

• Actually, yes! First i thought that it was only my imagination, but now I'm glad to hear that somebody else noticed it :O

Did you guys notice in episode 1 in the building competition, Petra comes in and Jesse is immediately glad to see her. When Lukas thanks her for getting him a Nether Star, Jesse's expression was weird like he/she got jealous or sad?

• Do you think Jesse will have a choice to confess to Petra or Lukas in the finale?

Actually, yes! First i thought that it was only my imagination, but now I'm glad to hear that somebody else noticed it :O

• I know right? I played through the game as fem Jesse and its the same thing except some characters say your gender in the game.

Olivia - "Look at the weird girl/boy with the pig." said in episode 1 at the very beginning if you say "people love pigs."

Ellegaard - "And you, non-goggle guy/girl." said in episode 2.

Ivor - "Jesse, discovered the truth on his/her own." said in episode 4.

TorqueDawg - "Jesse? Thats a boy's/girl's name." "You have...a boy's/girl's name." said in episode 6.

Then it's the same except with Lukas instead. (Unless you can choose a gay option.)

• Don't you dare tell me the ship isn't real after EP7 B)
    Don't.
    Do not.
    PLS ;-;

• Some of these ships just work. They're obviously just meant to be lol.

On a totally unrelated note, is it weird that whenever someone has a profile pic from mcsm I imagine that character speaking that Comment?

• boy I sure hope so

You know, something is bothering me about episode 7, even though the story has Jesse stop a intelligent robot, I think it mostly involved hi

• ... the shipp-- isn't r--

• edited September 2016

I want it to happen too, otherwise, I'm making this face: :(

• edited September 2016

Well, I really hope so. But I'm afraid that Telltale wont add such a choice to the game. Also many hope that they will add a gay romance with m Jesse and Lukas and f Jesse with Petra, which I would absolutely love, but sadly there are many people who are against such same gender couples and I doubt that they will add those gay ships too. But I'm sure we will get more cute moments and hey, maybe I'm totally wrong and they will sale the ship. The hope dies at last!

Do you think Jesse will have a choice to confess to Petra or Lukas in the finale?

• Or that moment in Episode 6, just try to tell anyone that didn't confirm it.

• I do that to but only when I'm reading certain people's posts. There once was a guy on the forums, Gabriel_Warrior
    I always read his posts in Gabriel's voice, his posts just reminded me of Gabriel and of course the username and profile picture did as well.

Some of these ships just work. They're obviously just meant to be lol. On a totally unrelated note, is it weird that whenever someone has a profile pic from mcsm I imagine that character speaking that Comment?

• I remember while watching a F!Jesse (I think that's what you say, why does everyone call Male/female Jesse that? Is it an official name or something?) play through someone called F!Jesse a "he."

I know right? I played through the game as fem Jesse and its the same thing except some characters say your gender in the game. Olivia -

• I ship male Jessie and female Jessie XD.

• Here's a suggestion: Turn off your computer and go outside.

Yeah I guess you could say I was in the middle of it but didn't do anything

• Outside is overrated.

Here's a suggestion: Turn off your computer and go outside.

• Gabriel_Warrior last logged in in April. I wonder if he has played the newer episodes lol

I do that to but only when I'm reading certain people's posts. There once was a guy on the forums, Gabriel_Warrior I always read his posts

This discussion has been closed.