Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited September 2016

feelin like I wanna remake the family tree since i have ALL the time in the world this weekend

reply if you're still here and wanna be on that shit

ppl still here its LIT

PogChamp

• papa green pls let me in

Green613 posted: »

feelin like I wanna remake the family tree since i have ALL the time in the world this weekend reply if you're still here and wanna be on that shit ppl still here its LIT PogChamp

• ok

feelin like I wanna remake the family tree since i have ALL the time in the world this weekend reply if you're still here and wanna be on that shit ppl still here its LIT PogChamp

• I wanna be in it papa green.

• edited September 2016

YO YO YO B-BOY Green likes a party like Dr. Stein up in here!!!!

(male usa)

• I'm down! ツ

• It's all good.

(Pats Head)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I've cried enough, man... no more. ;_;

• yes pls

• edited September 2016

haHA LOL fuk

forgot i needed gender and country, hit me up ppl

• Green613 posted: »

haHA LOL fuk forgot i needed gender and country, hit me up ppl

• Hook me up homie

• I wanna stay on the tree :)

Female, Russia

• I wouldn't mind being on it.

Male, Canada.

• Let me in, brother. I've been in here for a long time and never leaving this ship again!

• Male,Murica (⌐■_■)

• It's a mystery, USA

• male, croatia.

• edited September 2016

I love fanart where she grabs his ugly tie.

Source

• enter image description here

hahahahahahahaha about that

anyway, how's everyone?

• edited September 2016

meeeeeee pls

female, russia

• now it is

It's all good. (Pats Head)

• edited September 2016

Sign me the fuck up

Female, Poland

• you're in for a surprise, Gray ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

hahahahahahahaha about that anyway, how's everyone?

• enter image description here

he has a lot of explaining to do :^)

you're in for a surprise, Gray ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• ohohoho yes he does~

he has a lot of explaining to do :^)

• Sign me up, please! I wanna feel the glory.
    Male, Hungary

• Hajra magyarok!

TenkGrow posted: »

Sign me up, please! I wanna feel the glory. Male, Hungary

• Hello, fellow Rhyona fans. These are some very sweet looking pictures, great job everyone!

• Mindenhol ott vagyunk! :D

Hajra magyarok!

• Still waiting for you to update my avatar.

it's been drogon on the family tree for far too long holy fucking shit

• HAHA

in due time

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Still waiting for you to update my avatar. it's been drogon on the family tree for far too long holy fucking shit

• BORDERLANDS SERIES IS ON SALE ON STEAM TILL FRIDAY!!!!

Just wanted to let anyone who hasn't already jumped into the wonderful madness of the BL, Bl2, and TPS if they wanted to try it out. Also, maybe if people are interested another crack at Boss Raids may be in order?

• Great news, thanks for sharing!

BORDERLANDS SERIES IS ON SALE ON STEAM TILL FRIDAY!!!! Just wanted to let anyone who hasn't already jumped into the wonderful madness of

• It would be cool to play Borderlands, but I suck at shooters.

BORDERLANDS SERIES IS ON SALE ON STEAM TILL FRIDAY!!!! Just wanted to let anyone who hasn't already jumped into the wonderful madness of

• Practice, practice, practice! You will get better overtime!

It would be cool to play Borderlands, but I suck at shooters.

• Guys, hi! I've just noticed something. You know some people think it's weird to ship Rhys and Fiona since we both play them and they feel like they're the same person. If Rhyiona is like shipping yourself with yourself, than Rysha is like shipping yourself with your sister. Am i right?!
    enter image description here

• Hahaha. Can't say you're not right, you have a point.

spiderblue posted: »

Guys, hi! I've just noticed something. You know some people think it's weird to ship Rhys and Fiona since we both play them and they feel li

• Im gonna be that guy and actually talk about Rhys x Fiona in the Rhys X Fiona thread.

Does anyone remember what you need to say to have this happen?

I remember getting it the first time I played but now I cant remember for the life of me how and its bugging me.

• Basically Rhyiona:

If Rhyiona is like shipping yourself with yourself, than Rysha is like shipping yourself with your sister. Am i right?!

Uh..I guess that make sense, in a stoner kinda way.

spiderblue posted: »

Guys, hi! I've just noticed something. You know some people think it's weird to ship Rhys and Fiona since we both play them and they feel li

Sign in to comment in this discussion.