Share Your Creative Work Here (Minimum 50 Posts Before Posting)

Comments

• THAT IS PERFECT

Onmens posted: »

Okay, this is the one I probably spend most time on. Unfortunately it was too big for a scanner and I'm a really really bad photographer.

• We like the same shows :)

Really good, I think simplified drawings are harder to get right it just takes a being a fraction off and it looks wrong, these are perfect.

lupinb0y posted: »

More drawings I did in the past couple of days after a busy few weeks. Princess Bubblegum (Adventure Time) Marceline (Adventure Ti

• Not sure if this counts, but I started writing a story about my life. It's only one chapter in right now, but here it is.

• Haha, thanks!

We like the same shows Really good, I think simplified drawings are harder to get right it just takes a being a fraction off and it looks wrong, these are perfect.

• Not sure if this counts, but I started writing a story about my life. It's only one chapter in right now, but here it is.

• nice king is is definitely my favorite

Haha, thanks!

• If you haven't already seen them, I posted a few other drawings that you can find in this thread in the past couple pages or so.

nice king is is definitely my favorite

• I couldn't sell water in a desert, so that's not likely to happen. :)
    But your praise has got me thinking about picking up my pencil again, so thanks for that!

Damn that's absolutely stunning! You do some really good stuff! You could probably make posters/prints out of these and make some money if you wanted

• Thanks. :)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

THAT IS PERFECT

• edited May 2016

• I'm clearly very creative. Old image for TFTBL B-Day haha

enter image description here

• I thought the link would just lead me to an image of a turd.

Not sure if this counts, but I started writing a story about my life. It's only one chapter in right now, but here it is.

• oh snap this is really interesting!! liek I just read it and it's very good, expect a new stalker soon tbh

Not sure if this counts, but I started writing a story about my life. It's only one chapter in right now, but here it is.

• edited May 2016

I recently made a Game of Thrones crack (humor) video :)

Words can't express how much I love video editing. :P

enter link description here

• Bruuuuutal.

I thought the link would just lead me to an image of a turd.

• Thank you! I should have a new chapter up soon enough. It's apparently caught wind in my family as my sister started making her own and my aunt is joining as well.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

oh snap this is really interesting!! liek I just read it and it's very good, expect a new stalker soon tbh

• I haven't been creating anything but I love doing origami it clears my head. I make butterflies and birds usually

• Nice one!

But you should post it in the got section (meme and fun) you would reach more people this way. :)

• Takes pictures and post some of them here! :D

I haven't been creating anything but I love doing origami it clears my head. I make butterflies and birds usually

• enter image description here

Found some old cranes. I was going to make a mobile but I never got around to it I made dozens of cranes, dont know where they went.

I paint the paper first.

• edited June 2016

The Story of the Sable-Eyed Fiend (My completely legitimate encounter with a spider.)

June 22nd, 12:58 AM

Alas, after hours of countless searching for information and exchanging information with my two sidekicks, it seems that this mystery has been solved!

We shall call the perpetrator Tom. Tom is a large black spider that is presumably venomous and has taken up residence in my bathroom as of 11:30 PM Tuesday night. It seems that Tom had appeared after the heavy rainstorm that hit the area early that morning. Tom is likely connected to the massive web I found on the deck Friday afternoon. Perhaps, with the high humidity and the fact that the heating is off, the spider is funneling itself through the heating vents? There is no way to know for sure, but I've come to a simple conclusion. . . Seeing that Tom was hiding under the windowsill of my bathroom window, I have concluded one thing: Tom is intentionally seeking out damp places to spare himself in this humidity. Additionally, while I was taking a bath, I kept an eye on Tom, determining that he was not willing to move. He disappeared only after I took my eye off of him. Is Tom the predator or the prey?

Who knows. Perhaps. . he is both. Only tonight will tell. Only one of us will survive, I'm sure and the other will probably end up sleeping on the couch downstairs.

• There's a few short films I've done that I'm debating on sharing here.

• Don't be shy! This thread needs more content anyways. :)

ralo229 posted: »

There's a few short films I've done that I'm debating on sharing here.

• edited June 2016

This is a script I wrote not too long ago. It's a short ghost story called, Echo. I wrote it for a class but I never got it made due to conflicting schedules and time constraints. Pardon the crappy format. I had to copy it from Celtx onto my Figment account. But nevertheless, enjoy and let me know what you guys think. Thank you.

Echo

• I drew a bat in a man suit-- er, a man in a bat suit. It got commissioned to me 2 years ago but then I faced a bout of depression and forgot about it. Finally got around to actually drawing the caped crusader though, I think it turned out pretty well considering what I had to work with.

• That's super impressive! I love it!

Little somethin somethin enter link description here

• So I feel kind of bad that the last post on here was my shitty Batman drawing, plus this thread opens up a ton of opportunities for creators and artists who want to share their work and have an outlet to show off their creativity. So I'm gonna bump this because I want to see how talented some people on the forums are considering how amazing recent art posted to the megathread is.

• edited August 2016

Here's a short story I wrote last year, if any of you could give me your thoughts and some criticism that'd be great. I know there are some grammatical errors from reading it last, but I'm too tired to go through it again.

I had gotten ready to get into bed. Had my pajamas on and a novel in hand, ready to read a few more chapters before finally turning in. I left the door of my bathroom slightly open with the light on. I wasn't one to handle the dark very well. My bed laid right next to the door, with the head of it just inches away from the door of my room. I got in and shut the door with a quick push, pulled up my blanket and began reading.

After about half and hour I checked the time on phone and saw that it was about the time I usually slept. I closed my book and laid it on the floor. I raised my hand to flick the light switch before turning to realise that my door was ajar by a few centimeters. I could have sworn that I had shut it. But before I could react to it, my fingers tapped the switch, leaving my in near darkness with only a dim ray of light from the toilet to illuminate the room to an extent.

The light also gave me clear view of the face that stared at me through the open door.

My body froze like a deer in headlights as I stared back at the being gazed at me. Upon the face was an agonizing smile and painfully wide eyes. The skin of its face was sickly pale and cracked like old paint. The hair on its head, a muddled heap.

The thing just looked at me. I couldn't see the rest of its body eventhough it was right in front of me by just a few inches. The darkness behind it just enveloped enough of it to cover its body. It just looked as if it was a detached head.

I could feel my heart just stop beating. I was so paralyzed in fear that I couldn't even move my arm to turn the lights back on.

This was killing me. I was too scared to do anything. I was afraid of what might happen if I tried anything. But I also wondered what would happen if I didn't do anything. If I didn't make a move. Was I going to die? Was this all just some horrible nightmare? Would I wake up any minute now and breath a sigh of relief?

It just looked at me. Smiling.

It was at that moment when I thought to myself that I had wanted to die. Just die. So I didn't have to look at its smile anymore. This had been the most horrifying thing I had ever seen. It was unnatural. It didn't look real.

It kept going on with its stupid smile.

Somehow, something escaped my mouth in a little more than a whisper.

"Please."

I pleaded. I didn't want to die. I wanted it to just leave.

Then in a blink of an eye, it got pulled into the darkness. Swallowed whole.

The door closed on its own.

After a moment I quickly slammed my hand against the switch and turned the lights back on. I jumped out of the bed and pushed some luggage and boxes onto the door in fear of the thing coming back. I laid against the wall facing the door with a pair of scissors in my shaking hands.

I stayed there in that position for hours, my eyes stuck on the door. I didn't even notice that the sun had long since come up until I heard the sound of my phone ringing. I jumped, startled from the sudden noise and grabbed the device and turned off the alarm. I moved the stuff blocking the door out of the way and pulled the door open quickly, scissors still in hand.

Nothing.

Everything was just the way it was.

I checked the locks of my doors and windows of my apartment. Everything was sealed.

I stayed at a friends place that day for a week before cancelling the lease on the apartment. I packed my stuff up as quickly as I could and left.

I have never experienced anything like that ever since. The memory of that event won't leave me until the day I die.

Especially that smile.

Notes

The layout of the room in the short story is actually based on the apartment I stayed in last year.

My family's reaction to the story was pretty funny. The day after posting this on Facebook, I had met up with my sister for lunch and she said she got worried because she recognised the details of my room in the short story. My parents also called later that day asking if I was alright (partly because they're a little superstitious, especially my mom).

• It's really good, actually. The plot might be little predictable, but you're certainty able to build up suspense and make the story pretty creepy even when it's such a simple concept. Nice job, seriously.

Here's a short story I wrote last year, if any of you could give me your thoughts and some criticism that'd be great. I know there are some

• Thanks!

OneWayNoWay posted: »

It's really good, actually. The plot might be little predictable, but you're certainty able to build up suspense and make the story pretty creepy even when it's such a simple concept. Nice job, seriously.

• https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3292833/1/I-Never-Learn

This is a short story that I wrote a few days ago. So far it's gotten good feedback.

This is an early cover art for a story I'm planning. It focuses around a walled city that has survived a world war. The city has advanced technology, clean food and water, and is mostly crime-free, but it values conformity and order over individuality and creative expression. The cover art highlights the three basic pillars of the society.

This is an early cover art for a story I'm planning. It focuses around a walled city that has survived a world war. The city has advanced technology, clean food and water, and is mostly crime-free, but it values conformity and order over individuality and creative expression. The cover art highlights the three basic pillars of the society.

• Injects inspiration directly into bloodstream.

woooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOO.

Sketches/coloring of my ocs and a few Sunset Overdrive. :3

• This is my latest short film that my friend and I worked on over the summer. It's my most polarizing film so far. People either love it or hate it. I'd appreciate some feedback. Thank you and enjoy.

• I don't understand it. It must be art!

ralo229 posted: »

This is my latest short film that my friend and I worked on over the summer. It's my most polarizing film so far. People either love it or hate it. I'd appreciate some feedback. Thank you and enjoy.

• edited September 2016

Hello guys! A soundtrack I've composed for a movie has recently been released to the public. Tell me what you think!

https://runningwildfilms.bandcamp.com/releases

Sign in to comment in this discussion.