Comments

• edited September 2016

Umm this is the GoT forums friend.
    Edit: It's all good now.

• makmak600makmak600 Banned
    edited September 2016

Oh fuck what the hell happen to me

Menofthe214 posted: »

Umm this is the GoT forums friend. Edit: It's all good now.

• Rhys as: CEO of atlas (and then he randomly gives you a badass gun)
    Sasha as: the chick every bandit falls in love iwth so when sasha is around you the cant shoot you (which is a nice bonus btw)
    Fiona as: a vault hunter you can play as (i really want to see what skill and skilltree she will have)

• Couldn't agree more but I wonder if Vince would partner up with Rhys with atlas or stay as leader of the children of Helios

Rhys as: CEO of atlas (and then he randomly gives you a badass gun) Sasha as: the chick every bandit falls in love iwth so when sasha is ar

• What Godzilla_R32 said +

Vaughn as : leader of the Rhys cult. :p

Gortys and LB as : a badass robot couple.

August as : a half-asshole NPC!

• edited September 2016

Vince...?

enter image description here

Teddy96 posted: »

Couldn't agree more but I wonder if Vince would partner up with Rhys with atlas or stay as leader of the children of Helios

• If I could play as Sasha in Borderlands 3 my life would be complete. With Gortys as her sidekick.

• wow, those characters would be sooo overpowered

Ekelund21 posted: »

If I could play as Sasha in Borderlands 3 my life would be complete. With Gortys as her sidekick.

• so he can say to sasha :Oh yeah thats broken

Ekelund21 posted: »

If I could play as Sasha in Borderlands 3 my life would be complete. With Gortys as her sidekick.

• do you mean august as half asshole like Dr.Ned from Borderlands 1?

shayan80 posted: »

What Godzilla_R32 said + Vaughn as : leader of the Rhys cult. Gortys and LB as : a badass robot couple. August as : a half-asshole NPC!

• Well I have played the first game only for 2-3 hours and that was a long time ago! So more like Jack in the pre-sequel, an asshole trying to be a good guy.

do you mean august as half asshole like Dr.Ned from Borderlands 1?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.