Odds of seeing a graphic novel adaptation?

Seeing as The Wolf Among Us got a graphic novel adaptation I was wondering whether Tales from the Borderlands might get one. I understand the former had an advantage over the latter in that there were already the Fables graphic novels from Vertigo but I for one would love to add it to my library.

Comments

• I really dont think so, not to mention The Wolf Among Us comic adaption just took a shit on the main game, so Id rather not have another repeat.

• What do you mean? From what I've read so far it remains pretty faithful to some of the choices you can make (it can't contemplate every choice, naturally) in the game and expands with background material on several characters.

Poogers555 posted: »

I really dont think so, not to mention The Wolf Among Us comic adaption just took a shit on the main game, so Id rather not have another repeat.

• The thread under yours is answer enough.

enter image description here

• Once it gets into mid episode 3 in the comics you'll see that they decided to take some... "personal liberties." A ton of things that are just plain stupid and ruin alot of the characters introduce from the game. They also did a good job making the ending stupid.

OdanUrr posted: »

What do you mean? From what I've read so far it remains pretty faithful to some of the choices you can make (it can't contemplate every choice, naturally) in the game and expands with background material on several characters.

• I'll remain on the lookout for what you said.

Poogers555 posted: »

Once it gets into mid episode 3 in the comics you'll see that they decided to take some... "personal liberties." A ton of things that are ju

Sign in to comment in this discussion.