The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• How did you get the inking so damn neat?! My hand sometimes shakes and makes me mess up. ;-;

Not really sure how to do shading or what to use. It's alright but I don't wanna fuck it up.

• I think I'm getting teary eyed...

MichaelBP posted: »

Well this was a very nice thing for Nintendo to do: http://www.zeldainformer.com/exclusives/nintendo-enabled-a-fan-to-keep-a-lost-brother-ar

• It's not my best outline. I smudged this one quite a bit. But I tend to do small bits at a time and just use a 0.5 so if I do it wrong its only thin and should be easy to go over

How did you get the inking so damn neat?! My hand sometimes shakes and makes me mess up. ;-;

• TFW you just got on not long ago and already feel sleepy even though you just woke up.

enter image description here

• Thank you.

Aye, here ya go https://telltale.com/community/categories/forum-games

• I'm always going to remember 9/11 because I was alive and old enough to remember life before and after.

Another big day that's similar in U.S. History is December 7, 1941, a day which will live in infamy (the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor that officially brought the U.S. into World War II). That one is still honored but may be on its way out, as the WWII vets are dying off. I wasn't alive for that one (ha), but the main reason I remember it was in a Presidential election year on a September 7, one of the candidates (I think it was George W. Bush but might be mis-remembering) honored the day in history. Then someone pointed out it was in December, not September. Anyway, there was a debate scheduled for September 25, and in that debate, the candidate joked that it was Christmas.

Johro posted: »

I wonder when 9/11 will stop being remembered. Think of ALL the tragedies which have occurred in all of human history... and all we "remember" in North America are 9/11 and the end of The Great War. We are terrible humans.

• you are the right one, riiight?

xfuriouss posted: »

I just found an old picture of me and my best friend.. And then I was like wtf, why do we look like Max and Chloe

• Johro posted: »

I wonder when 9/11 will stop being remembered. Think of ALL the tragedies which have occurred in all of human history... and all we "remember" in North America are 9/11 and the end of The Great War. We are terrible humans.

• edited September 2016

I wonder what happens if I mention myself in a comment.
    @BeyondEnder
    Edit: Nothing... Best 2 minutes of my life wasted.

• Fuck all, is what happens.

BeyondEnder posted: »

I wonder what happens if I mention myself in a comment. @BeyondEnder Edit: Nothing... Best 2 minutes of my life wasted.

• 15 years of endless war and the rise of the surveillance state. I wish I could forget.

Johro posted: »

• Nope, brunette ;)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

you are the right one, riiight?

• So freaking nice:)

Well this was a very nice thing for Nintendo to do: http://www.zeldainformer.com/exclusives/nintendo-enabled-a-fan-to-keep-a-lost-brother-ar

• The Last Guardian DELAYED to December 2016

• Awkward…

Acheive250 posted: »

Oooh, Okay... Sorry.

• ...me harder.

Brodester08 posted: »

fuck

• They updated the home page!

• His amiibos captured his spirit? That is so cringey im gunna hurl, I dont like these ads they rub me up the wrong way.

• I am starting to be worried due to the disappearance of @Lilly4Season3, to be honest. They used to be active, and one day they just stopped logging in.

Spooky stuff.

• New south park and american horror story on wednesday I cant wait!

• People sometimes just tap out and decide to stop posting for a while. As long as they did not hint at anything bad happening prior to their leaving, it's not really much to worry about. If it makes you feel better, I can see her and a lot of other older fans returning for Season 3 come November. ;)

I am starting to be worried due to the disappearance of @Lilly4Season3, to be honest. They used to be active, and one day they just stopped logging in. Spooky stuff.

• These things happen I was active then disappeared for a few months no one cared though :'(

It is weird to think that the something potentially bad happened dont need those scary thoughts I waste my life worrying about stuff already

I am starting to be worried due to the disappearance of @Lilly4Season3, to be honest. They used to be active, and one day they just stopped logging in. Spooky stuff.

• edited September 2016

See you soon guys :) Off on holiday for a bit

• Do you properly close your apps when your done with them by either holding down the button until it vibrates then removing the things from the list or by going through the options to system memory and closing apps.

My battery is literally fried it bulges in the middle so much it puts pressure on my screen and the back almost pops off I can only use it while its plugged in I have a portable charger hooked up 24/7 so I can use it when im out it looks like something from the 80s. if the charge reaches 99% it dies

• Wowzers, you two hella looked like them.

xfuriouss posted: »

I just found an old picture of me and my best friend.. And then I was like wtf, why do we look like Max and Chloe

• enter image description here

So cute ♡

ordered loads of japanese clothes getting these in pink, my first choice was sold out but these are good, hype.

• edited September 2016

I see Nomura is still salty as fuck for being kicked off of FF XV.

• Anywhere nice?

See you soon guys Off on holiday for a bit

• Cornwall. I mean nothing special but the family doesn't tend to have that many holidays. First week of work in 4 years and first holiday since 2008

Anywhere nice?

• I think it's because the Wolf Link Amiibo belonged to his little brotger and you can use it to spawn a Wolf Link partner in Breath of The Wild.

His amiibos captured his spirit? That is so cringey im gunna hurl, I dont like these ads they rub me up the wrong way.

• enter image description here

I think I'm getting teary eyed...

• Cornwall is pretty nice. Sounds like things are going well, dont eat to many pastys :D

Cornwall. I mean nothing special but the family doesn't tend to have that many holidays. First week of work in 4 years and first holiday since 2008

• Guess who missed his train for his first day in his new university? :D

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited September 2016

What a coincidence. I slept through the alarm clock somehow and missed my first class (of the day, not the semester).

Euron posted: »

Guess who missed his train for his first day in his new university?

• We cared, we just couldn't do anything about it. ;)

I would encourage anyone active who thinks of taking a break from the Telltale Forums to change their profile to say they're vacationing in Antarctica and expect to be back when the next interesting game comes around. Or even "I'm sick of this place and all of you losers and am never coming back" is valid, as people won't wonder if you got hit by a bus. If you'd like interested people and stalkers to track you down while you're away, include a link to your profile on Twitter or elsewhere.

These things happen I was active then disappeared for a few months no one cared though It is weird to think that the something potentially bad happened dont need those scary thoughts I waste my life worrying about stuff already

Sign in to comment in this discussion.