Poker Night at the Inventory 3 charaters

If TellTale ever decides to release another one of their Poker Night games, they're going to need an interesting cast of characters to keep things interesting. I've put some thought into the various characters I'd like to see. For instance, I'd love to play poker against...

1. Sterling Archer
    Archer
    From the FX show Archer.

If ever there was a TV show that was prime for a TellTale game, it's Archer. The only thing that I would love more than playing cards against Sterling Archer would be playing as Sterling Archer in Archer: A TellTale Series.

1. Rick Sanchez
    Rick
    From the Adult Swim show Rick and Morty.

Rick and Morty is another show that would make a fantastic TellTale game. Rick's dry, nihilistic humor would be a great contrast from the other characters.

1. Guybrush Threepwood
    Guybrush
    From the Monkey Island games.

This one's a slam dunk since TellTale already owns the rights to this character.

1. Doc Brown
    Doc
    From the Back to the Future movies.

Another character that's already been in a TellTale game, Doc Brow is a goofy mad-scientist type character who I believe could really shine in a Poker Night game.

1. Loader Bot
    Loader Bot
    From the game Tales from the Borderlands.

I would also like to see Loader Bot from Tales from the Borderlands as the dealer. His perfectly deadpan humor would be a great contrast from the other characters.

So that's my Poker Night 3 dream team. It will probably never happen, but I can still dream. What characters would you choose?

Comments

• I feel like Bigby is a must, he just fit in super well.

I also love the idea of Loaderbot, but I dont know if Telltale would want to do a Borderlands character again.

• Ah shit, you're right! Bigby would be great! Sub him in for Doc Brown, since he's already too similar to Rick.

So, for the record, that makes my new PNatI3 dream team:

1. Sterling Archer
    2. Rick Sanchez
    3. Guybrush Threepwood
    4. Bigby Wolf

Also, Dr. Krieger could work as a substitute for Sterling Archer if they don't want a lineup consisting of nothing but main characters.

Poogers555 posted: »

I feel like Bigby is a must, he just fit in super well. I also love the idea of Loaderbot, but I dont know if Telltale would want to do a Borderlands character again.

• Two characters I would like to see are Bigby and Deadpool. Lots of people bring up Rhys or Fiona, and I would agree they would be good fits, but I also think that would be a bit much as Claptrap was already in Poker Night 2. Otherwise, I'd be all for Fiona being one of the characters.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.