Share Your Creative Work Here (Minimum 50 Posts Before Posting)

Comments

• Very nice, awesome style

pudding_pie posted: »

Sketches/coloring of my ocs and a few Sunset Overdrive.

• edited September 2016

My Deviantart profile

Most of them are pretty old, I kinda stopped drawing for a while but this is my newest one

enter image description here

And a few I really like

• Damn, putting my drawings to shame

• New addition as of last night.

• Beautiful.

AlfMusic posted: »

This is a music composition of mine. Hope you like it!

• Whaaaat, noo, you draw really good as well. I just draw more realistically.

Damn, putting my drawings to shame

• This is an Australian flag design that I made over a year ago for school. Any feedback?

• https://www.fictionpress.com/~alwaysgoodforasmile

I write stuff a lot. Anyone want to check it out?

• Flags are made to symbolize certain aspects of the land they represent. I think you'll need to explain what each part of your flag means, because not all of us are well versed in Australia.

This is an Australian flag design that I made over a year ago for school. Any feedback?

• The diagonal stripe in the corner is the current Aboriginal flag (black represents the Aboriginal people, red represents the desert, and the yellow circle represents the sun).

The seven-pointed star is sometimes called the Commonwealth Star (it's on our current flag under the Union Jack), and it represents the states and territories of Australia (although it should be eight-pointed, as Australia has six states and two territories).

The southern cross on the left is a constellation that appears on many flags in the southern hemisphere.

WarpSpeed posted: »

Flags are made to symbolize certain aspects of the land they represent. I think you'll need to explain what each part of your flag means, because not all of us are well versed in Australia.

• Looks good to me, though I wonder if you've reflected it. You say the southern cross is on the left, but to me, it's on the right, and reversed.

I checked out southern cross flags, and I thought this design was interesting. (I found this, not my own art.)

The diagonal stripe in the corner is the current Aboriginal flag (black represents the Aboriginal people, red represents the desert, and the

• My mistake, I got left and right confused. Anyway, I have noticed that the southern cross on my flag is flipped (given that the smaller star is on the wrong side). Must have simply been a mistake by me at the time.

WarpSpeed posted: »

Looks good to me, though I wonder if you've reflected it. You say the southern cross is on the left, but to me, it's on the right, and reve

• Been spending the last few months basically teaching myself how to sketch, this one is probably one of my better attempts.

• edited October 2016

So I drew this handsome (sarcasm) fella.

Hopefully you can tell who it is. Not my proudest work, but it looks better in real life. I promise! There is also a weird glare at the bottom. That's from the lead reflecting the light. It looks much darker in real life.

• edited November 2016

I haven't drawn anything in a few weeks, so this was fun.

EDIT: I also drew Bulma this evening. 2 very 'meh' drawings.

• Nice. It's so good you could say i'm speechless ha ha. Get it

I haven't drawn anything in a few weeks, so this was fun. EDIT: I also drew Bulma this evening. 2 very 'meh' drawings.

• Check out my twitter and instagram 'strqrow' I usually post my work amongst all the shitposting I do!

Here's a select few (my most recent 3)

• Thats sweet. Holy shit, man!

So I drew this handsome (sarcasm) fella. Hopefully you can tell who it is. Not my proudest work, but it looks better in real life.

• how dare you make fun of cinder you lowly scum...

Jk, thanks man. It's nowhere near as great as your stuff tho.

Nice. It's so good you could say i'm speechless ha ha. Get it

• Feel like I'm cheating though, I have to use other images or manga pages. Can't draw images on my own as the proportions are all wrong and can't visualise what I want to do either

how dare you make fun of cinder you lowly scum... Jk, thanks man. It's nowhere near as great as your stuff tho.

• So do I man. I've rarely drawn images based on memory, I just use an image to base my drawing off of while adding my own touches and sometimes drawing it in different poses.

Feel like I'm cheating though, I have to use other images or manga pages. Can't draw images on my own as the proportions are all wrong and can't visualise what I want to do either

• edited November 2016

With the gray drawing I did all the pen myself but I copied the outline of his body and face with paper. It's cheap, that's why I don't overly like my stuff. I can't free hand a drawing from scratch :/

Edit: it's like I'm shitting on all the good drawers who are naturally talented lol

So do I man. I've rarely drawn images based on memory, I just use an image to base my drawing off of while adding my own touches and sometimes drawing it in different poses.

• edited November 2016

I drew old man Rick.

EDIT

Oh God what did I do to his face.

• Wow, didn't expect him to last that long.

That's pretty good.

lupinb0y posted: »

I drew old man Rick. EDIT Oh God what did I do to his face.

• Something I drew in High School. I really want to take some art classes, but I have trouble finding classes for adults.

• That's really great.

Good job!

Sarangholic posted: »

Something I drew in High School. I really want to take some art classes, but I have trouble finding classes for adults.

• Very well done, and I see you're improving on the colouring, it looks more clean compared to the SAO one (I haven't watched it since high school and only saw 3 episodes, I can't remember much ;-;).

Check out my twitter and instagram 'strqrow' I usually post my work amongst all the shitposting I do! Here's a select few (my most recent

• I got proper pencils. Back on the SAO drawing I only had my sisters crappy crayola pencils haha!

Very well done, and I see you're improving on the colouring, it looks more clean compared to the SAO one (I haven't watched it since high school and only saw 3 episodes, I can't remember much ;-;).

• nice!!!!!! wow amazing

Sarangholic posted: »

Something I drew in High School. I really want to take some art classes, but I have trouble finding classes for adults.

• edited November 2016

Kaneki cutout and edit i did. EDIT: I WAS HUGE SO I CHANGED IT

• enter image description here

a super rushed render of tracer. i've been planning on doing a proper render for awhile, but i figured to make this just to make me get the hang of it again.

• That is truly wonderful. I love it.

AlfMusic posted: »

This is a music composition of mine. Hope you like it!

• I like it, just remove the black outlines & it'll be pristine.

This is an Australian flag design that I made over a year ago for school. Any feedback?

• I don't know what you mean by "looks better in real life"!! How could it look any better? It already looks perfect. Not even joking.

So I drew this handsome (sarcasm) fella. Hopefully you can tell who it is. Not my proudest work, but it looks better in real life.

• Snow's quality wasn't good enough. Next one will be better.

• This one looks funny.

Omid's cat posted: »

Snow's quality wasn't good enough. Next one will be better.

• edited November 2016

Congrats for a creepy snowman design.

• When I first saw it, I thought you covered a dog in snow. That wouldn't of ended well.

• Looks like it wants a hug.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.