"Telltale should make a ____ Series": Post your ideas for a new Telltale Series here. (Unofficial)

Comments

• True at this point, but the point still stands; Telltale does not exclusively do M+ games. That is the large majority of their output as of late, definitely, but it doesn't mean that they are a one trick pony.

Acheive250 posted: »

Yeah, I know. but MC:SM is the only game after TWD that isn't MA 15+ or R 18+.

• I'd love an American Horror Story game!

• enter image description here

You and 56% of players poisoned the Health Inspector with a Nasty Patty

[Give Plankton the Krabby Patty formula] [Let Mr Krabs die]

• edited September 2016

Thread: Telltale Metal Gear Solid series

I would love to see a Telltale version of the first Metal Gear Solid, I think it would be pretty cool. I am working on images to create a looks for a Telltale Metal Gear, I will let you guys know how I am getting on.

• edited September 2016

Edit:nvm

• A lego telltale game

• If no one has suggested it (I'm a newbie and didn't check the whole thread): It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

• "A Tt-TTG Adventure!"

A lego telltale game

• I spend a couple of days doing some images on a TellTale version of Metal Gear Solid, I am not a genius at Flash animations, but if you like still images you will probably enjoy it.

• Great job!

icecooljr posted: »

I spend a couple of days doing some images on a TellTale version of Metal Gear Solid, I am not a genius at Flash animations, but if you like still images you will probably enjoy it.

• Hey! I have an idea for a story that I would love to help develop. The name Voltaire is widely known, but not too many people know much about him. He was actually part of a big scandal during the time of the Enlightenment when he moved into another Enlightenment thinker, Émilie du Châtelet's countryside home. Together, they brought together some of the greatest minds of all time and changed history with their, at the time, radical ideas. I think a game depicting their romance, their struggles, and the astounding amount of amazing world changing figures surrounding them would make for an amazing game, and could actually teach people a lot about history!

• A Deadpool game would be great just imagine how they would have to make him interact with us while we choose a choice or if we don't choose something he looks at us and say wtf choose man just the fact they can have DP keep talking to us about feels about the choices we are making him do

• edited October 2016

So seen Spyro didn't have seen the day of light, how about the telltale came make a Spyro game? I mean won't it be cool to choose the fate of our beloved purple dragon? He need to get back in the game! Who's with me?

• Yeah that would be AWESOME

KingDRAAK posted: »

A Deadpool game would be great just imagine how they would have to make him interact with us while we choose a choice or if we don't choose

• Or how about a Phoenix Wright game, with a young new detective and Pearl as his assistant?

• edited October 2017

Thread: Possible superhero games

Telltale batman is lit, kids. I NEVER play video games and it has me that hooked (along with wolf among us) which leads me to think telltale should do some more superhero games/comic games: I WANT THEM TO MAKE A PUNISHER GAME SOOOOOO BAD! A Spider-Man game from telltale would also be phenomenal or better yet: take an obscure hero like wildcat and make a game for him :) good job telltale!

• Personally, I would like to see Telltale make an Indiana Jones game. Perhaps have it set right after The Last Crusade.

Another game I'd like to see Telltale make is one that is based on Breaking Bad.

Also, I would like to see Telltale make a game based on the movie National Treasure, or the Da Vinci Code.

• edited October 2016

Personally, I would like to see Telltale make an Indiana Jones game. Perhaps have it set right after The Last Crusade.

Another game I'd like to see Telltale make is one that is based on Breaking Bad.

Also, I would like to see Telltale make a game based on the movie National Treasure, or the Da Vinci Code.

Not sure why this posted twice. Weird!

• edited October 2016

Any adventure game.

It's been a few pages. I'm tired and feel like being "that" guy right now.

• I'd love to see some more traditional adventure games from Telltale, too. You aren't alone there. :p

Johro posted: »

Any adventure game. It's been a few pages. I'm tired and feel like being "that" guy right now.

• I'd personally love to see them make a Twin Peaks or Stranger Things game.

• I don't really think that would work, if Spyro's getting another game it needs to be a platformer.

dragonpim posted: »

So seen Spyro didn't have seen the day of light, how about the telltale came make a Spyro game? I mean won't it be cool to choose the fate of our beloved purple dragon? He need to get back in the game! Who's with me?

• edited October 2016

Thread: Telltale's Sword Art Online

Most people around the world (including me) are ever wanted to play Telltale's Sword Art Online (we hope SAO is the first Anime Adaptation for Telltale Games)

Some people are getting bored on any Anime RPG Games, Because their Gameplay and Settings are never being change. Only a Theme or Anime are changing about it... Also they only support One Console and made from it's own country but the others are not available...

Come on, Let's break the Ice of Silence and make something even more better.

earvinexes posted: »

Thread: Telltale's Sword Art Online Most people around the world (including me) are ever wanted to play Telltale's Sword Art Online (we

• I would like TellTale to make an actual game. Just saying...

• edited October 2016

Either Wreck-it-Ralph, a game set in the Oddworld/Avatar universe, The Next Penelope, Dustforce, Massive Chalice, or Red vs. Blue... admittedly, mostly Red vs. Blue.

• They used to make games that were more involved, before Walking Dead took off.

papai46 posted: »

I would like TellTale to make an actual game. Just saying...

• The Avatar universe.

Not the blue aliens, thanks. But the universe from The Last Airbender and the Legend of Korra. A story about a Avatar long before Aang, with a cool antagonist. Three seasons, one for each element for him/her to learn. Yes, I'm greedy.

• Actually... an Oddworld Telltale game would be interesting...

Tohabath posted: »

Either Wreck-it-Ralph, a game set in the Oddworld/Avatar universe, The Next Penelope, Dustforce, Massive Chalice, or Red vs. Blue... admittedly, mostly Red vs. Blue.

• I'm sure it's been mentioned, but since it's that time of year, I'd love to see Castlevania get the TT treatment. In the vein of either SOTN or Lords of Shadow ideally, so that I can have an artgasm.

• To be fair, even I can't blame The Walking Dead. It started with Jurassic Park, at a time when things weren't going so well for Telltale... and they still kept going in that direction. It looked like they made the choice and stuck with it(insert illusion of choice joke here). Unless TWD failed miserably, things weren't going to change.

They used to make games that were more involved, before Walking Dead took off.

earvinexes posted: »

Thread: Telltale's Sword Art Online Most people around the world (including me) are ever wanted to play Telltale's Sword Art Online (we

• YAS!

The Avatar universe. Not the blue aliens, thanks. But the universe from The Last Airbender and the Legend of Korra. A story about a Avata

• edited October 2016

I do wish Telltale could find a happy medium between point and click and cinematic TV protagonist simulator. As it stands, it's not bad, it just feels mildly clunky. The TV sim side needs only a little tweeking, but the point and click could use a big upgrade so the experience is smoother.

Johro posted: »

To be fair, even I can't blame The Walking Dead. It started with Jurassic Park, at a time when things weren't going so well for Telltale...

• TellTale pachinko machines?

[Pull lever to kill Dracula] [Don't pull to let him live]

Dozurany posted: »

I'm sure it's been mentioned, but since it's that time of year, I'd love to see Castlevania get the TT treatment. In the vein of either SOTN or Lords of Shadow ideally, so that I can have an artgasm.

• I hope for there planned marvel game they choose it to be based on X-men. I feel it would be really cool

• HA! Just roll it into a Pachislot Night IP. Hell, I'll take it.

papai46 posted: »

TellTale pachinko machines? [Pull lever to kill Dracula] [Don't pull to let him live]

• Probably not, but.....

Steven Universe?

• Afraid of Japanese Cartoons Invasion? :D (Just saying anyway)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.