"Telltale should make a ____ Series": Post your ideas for a new Telltale Series here. (Unofficial)

Comments

• They did do something like that in the 2010 AVP game, so that could work. Maybe just a combo of that, depending on what the Predator was reacting with.

They could speak, maybe in their own language, to eachother? So when the predator speak to another its in english but if it was heard from let's say a humans perspective it was just all jibberish? You with me?

• A Doctor Who Game

• Will what about doing a manga/anime adaptation? what series do you guy's think would be good for it. It could be interesting depending what series they do and how much effort they put into it and since there company is very heavy on storytelling and dialogue so for certain adaptations like Tokyo ghoul for instance if any of you read the comic's it's very heavy with dialogue, storytelling, and character interaction and stuff like what telltale is known for so depending on how much effort they put into the game for the series it can turn out really good and plus you will be introducing people to this type of genre and you will be getting people that are already into this wanting to check it out.So what do you think about this idea guys try not to be harsh in the comments it was just a thing I throw in so don't be to critical on it.

• I think it would be cool to make a spinoff on Greek mythology, something like the Percy Jackson series. We could play as Percy or an OC that is welcomed into Camp Half-Blood. Maybe Hades makes a comeback and wreaks havoc on the human world and the demigods have to fight monsters and each other in an attempt to keep the peace.
    enter image description here

• Yeah, when the predators talked to eachother they speaked their language with english subtitles. And I though that was great! And you could also lure marines away with some recorded human voices, which I think could be a cool thing also in a game like this.

They did do something like that in the 2010 AVP game, so that could work. Maybe just a combo of that, depending on what the Predator was reacting with.

• RWBY, they could collaborate with Rooster Teeth to create a pretty kick ass video game.

• They should try doing something with these

Fallout

Sons of Anarchy

True Blood

Or something completely original .

But I have a feeling they are gonna go full retard again and take on the latest trend like say .....Pokemon.

• [removed]

• edited August 2016

Daredevil telltale game?
    and a flash tv telltale game

• I think of all the likely options for the planned Marvel Telltale game, Daredevil seems one of the most likely, whether it's based on the Charlie Cox Netflix show or the comic version. Like Bruce and Batman in their Batman game, Matt and DD could at as counterparts of each other, with you acting as a lawyer with Foggy and Karen by day and undertaking justice again the Kingpin by night. Awesome.

Soulzz posted: »

Daredevil telltale game? and a flash tv telltale game

• Fallout is ideal given it can be an entirely original character and area, but then we already have apocalyptic mad max future via TFTB so...

Cope49 posted: »

They should try doing something with these Fallout Sons of Anarchy True Blood Or something completely original . But I have a feeling they are gonna go full retard again and take on the latest trend like say .....Pokemon.

• I Really think that they should make their game in Team Fortress Universe, because it has very interesting universe with interesting characters and great potential, but it has plot only in comics, the games TFC and TF2 almost don't have any plot.

So what do you think? Would it be a great game?

P:S Also Valve and Telltale Games already work together on Poker Night Series so it maybe could happend. The similar thing happens with TFTBL because Poker Night 2 have character from Borderlands Series in it and after some time Telltale make their complete Borderlands game.

• Oh yeah, I loved the Percy Jackson books, would be fun to see a game based on them.

NoGoingBack posted: »

I think it would be cool to make a spinoff on Greek mythology, something like the Percy Jackson series. We could play as Percy or an OC that

• Limitless

Mad Max

LOTR or Hobbit

A game based on one of the witcher comics (especially house of glass or perhaps children of the fox)

• What the hell is wrong with Edit,

Children of the fox = Fox children

shayan80 posted: »

Limitless Mad Max LOTR or Hobbit A game based on one of the witcher comics (especially house of glass or perhaps children of the fox)

• So you want to play as a Bolton?

prink34320 posted: »

How about a game where you play as a villain and throughout it you have the option to redeem yourself, stay morally grey or dissent into depths of evil that make redemption almost impossible?

• I personally would love to see TTG do a Sin City game.

• RWBY wouldn't make much sense as a Telltale Game.

RWBY, they could collaborate with Rooster Teeth to create a pretty kick ass video game.

• Harry potter and the cursed Child is here and still there is not a single good harry potter games ( Lego harry potter was lot fine) but sersly no good game ?

do you think Telltale would ever make a Harry potter game ? not Harry as the PC but set in the Harry potter Universe and you play as student in Hogwarts ?

so do you think can this happen ? i really want to see Hogwarts again :D

• I was wondering if Telltale has been considering this? Games Workshop seem to be currently throwing the IP around like confetti to anyone who happens to be near their office and tell them to make a game so it can't be harder to acquire the rights than throwing a rock through their window with a note that says "Please." And I do think Telltale would be perfect for one.

More specifically, I think they would be perfect to tell a story about a very overlooked faction in the WH40K universe that rarely gets the spotlight they deserve (which more than often goes to the Space Marines), namely the Imperial Guard. Apart from a couple of appearances in strategy titles (Dawn of War) and popping up as cannon fodder in action games (Relic's Space Marine), they never get a title of their own despite being one of the most varied groups in the game with huge potential for story telling down to a personal level.

Even MORE specifically, a single person within that Imperial Guard who more deserves a Telltale-like game than anyone, namely Ciaphas Cain.
    Hero of the Imperium!
    He has action, he has humour, he is a unfortunate hero thrown into events beyond his control and has to work his damnedest to not loose face and his life because of that. Get Sandy Mitchell (Alex Stewart) on the project and it would be golden.

Just wanted to get that out, been wanting to see a proper Imperial Guard focused game and one focusing on Ciaphas Cain would be absolutely great, especially a adventure title by Telltale in a crazy style like Tales from the Borderlands, dark yet humorous. Getting some light thrown on the awesome Valhallan 597th Regiment would also be cool as they are one of the very few mixed gender regiments within the Imperial Guard and deserve some spotlight too to show off the diversity. The recent release of Eisenhorn: Xenos was sadly quite disappointing considering the great source material they used, with quality that looked more at home on a phone than a console/PC and very stale story telling. I would very much see another take on the universe by people more experienced like Telltale.

Happy summer (probably autumn now). :)

• What about... Portal: A Telltale Game Series?
    Think about it, Maybe you could play as Ratman before GLaDOS killed everyone?

• Well,the actor who played Skinner is a voice actor soo....maybe X-Files: A Tell Tale Game could work!

The X-Files Game. I think it would be interesting.

• Well, neither would Borderlands... but that didn't stop it. I think RWBY would be a great fit.

RWBY wouldn't make much sense as a Telltale Game.

• I know this is a very very VERY big stretch and don't actually expect it will ever happen. However, I think a Dragonball Z TellTale series would be a great fit. I could go on for a while as to why I think this would be a fun and very popular series. It's possible this has already been brought up.

Just curious how many people would consider a purchase for this kind of series.

• Sounds like a good idea.
    I hope Telltale takes this into consideration.

Trogdor531 posted: »

I know this is a very very VERY big stretch and don't actually expect it will ever happen. However, I think a Dragonball Z TellTale series w

• CALL OF DUTY A TELLTALE GAMES SERIES

• Lol

CALL OF DUTY A TELLTALE GAMES SERIES

• edited August 2016

This would be the perfect picture for the franchiseenter link description here it is awesome Srry if you can't get to the image

• I'd like a simple game about mafia.

• edited August 2016

If they wan't to continue with comedy I think The Naked Gun would be a great franchise to get the Telltale treatment.

• I'd LOVE to see a Dexter series from Telltale!

• edited August 2016

You could post it HERE for example.

• That could be interesting, not certain who you could play as though. I feel like Future Trunks would be a good fit...

Trogdor531 posted: »

I know this is a very very VERY big stretch and don't actually expect it will ever happen. However, I think a Dragonball Z TellTale series w

• Only just finished the first series lately but I feel like a game in the world of Peaky Blinders - which features Cillian Murphy as Tommy Shelby, leader of a notorious cutthroat gang who rules a major part of Birmingham in the England of 1919 - would be interesting, playing as Tommy and all his manipulations to reach the top.

• I suggest The Wire or The OZ game. Could do so much with either show as a game.

• Thanks!

Pipas posted: »

• I can't believe I've missed this whole Telltale Talk section.

Pipas posted: »

• edited August 2016

A Star Wars game!

The game would start off with the classic intro, and a custom story where you play two characters. (Much like Borderlands.) There would be an optional co-op mode using LAN or your couch with two controllers. Where you can play with your friend after you progressed through the first episode.

You can talk with your co-op partner with the usual dialogue boxes. You would be able to pick responses with your co-op partner, and he would be able to do the same.

Not choosing a dialogue box would result in silence.

The story would start off with the main character who is force sensitive is crash landing into an earth-like planet. And he would recover from the people that live in that planet.

You would go off with your adventures until you stumble into the second main character where you become fast friends with.

And afterwards you'd fix your ship and land in your own hubish space station.

From there you'd be able to choose what missions you want to do by the icons of different planets.

Every episode will have 3 missions to do all packed with action.

You'd be able to fight your way through areas with enemies in a cover based type shooting. Where you can press {W} to move up from cover, and aim using your mouse. And you can also use the force.

If you take too long out from cover, the screen would slowly turn red and your character will be killed off. Resulting in a gameover.

And there will be melee combat with the usual Q tapping and mouse clicking and lightsabers that you can use.

And also, there will be a karma system where depending on your choices where your character can become evil or good. Depending on your karma, it will result in different endings in the last episode.

And as you progress through the episodes, you'll be able to customize your character for special story plots. Much like Borderlands.

So, what do you guys think?

• Mass Effect for me, that would be so rad. Also maybe Warcraft.

• AAAAAHHHHHH YES! btw Stranger Things Is A Drama,Mystery,Supernatural & Horror series that is an Netflix Original, it starts When a young boy disappears, his mother, a police chief, and his friends must confront terrifying forces in order to get him back.

I Feel telltale did the comedy,drama,superheroes & crime.. yet I feel a horror/supernatural is what I miss, and I know telltale can do this. especially with their episodic/choice format. I think this will be brilliant!

[Note The Art Is Not Mine]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.