Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I'm sorry to interrupt you but... Why do you post Pokemon question in a Rhys X Fiona thread?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

so now that these are practically confirmed which one are you picking?

• I'm glad this thread is still alive.

• I'm wondering why people are coming back so suddenly, probably for Batman and TWD, but who cares? At least we're active again :')

Cody_nara posted: »

I'm glad this thread is still alive.

• enter image description here

Before I go to sleep...

• Yeah lol

Its nice

xfuriouss posted: »

I'm wondering why people are coming back so suddenly, probably for Batman and TWD, but who cares? At least we're active again :')

• I still got mine too, along with...nearly every single picture I've ever used in this forum. wow. I really am a internet-messi :D

Yeah it is. Luckily, I still had this "October themed" avatar from last year. (Don't question the puppers.) Hope more do the same. Don't know why but these months feel so nostalgic. (´ー`)

• I've been here since the beggining of this thread and I can guarantee you this thread is 8-90% off topic posting

I'm sorry to interrupt you but... Why do you post Pokemon question in a Rhys X Fiona thread?

• I just came back to this:

enter image description here

Leaks confirmed, I guess. I love Litten's and Popplio's but Rowlet... talk about an awkward teenage phase.

• watch who u make fun of in high school

• the mid evo does look like a snobby rich kid in 8th grade

watch who u make fun of in high school

• Datrix, meh, Torracat cool, just don't end up becoming a weird ass wrestler, Brionne, cute, more for female trainers I assume.

• it's definitely going to become the wrestler, check the website description of torracat

Datrix, meh, Torracat cool, just don't end up becoming a weird ass wrestler, Brionne, cute, more for female trainers I assume.

• Gawd I hope they all have split final evolutions.

it's definitely going to become the wrestler, check the website description of torracat

• Hey remember when this was the Rhiona Thread and not the WHATEVER YOU'RE THINKING ABOUT Thread?

Cuz I don't.

• enter image description here

Hey remember when this was the Rhiona Thread and not the WHATEVER YOU'RE THINKING ABOUT Thread? Cuz I don't.

• I'd like that but I doubt it. ):

Gawd I hope they all have split final evolutions.

• some water for my children

• Of course I am! I finished the game just a month ago! Has it always been so Off-Topic or it was more Rhiona before?

• Once upon a time, there was the great Rhyiona thread. It hailed of Rhyiona from episode 2 to episode 3. After episode 3, with only about 2 weeks of Rhyiona, the dark ages came, and the thread slowly became spam, to be saved after episode 4 for about 3 days, and returned back to its spammy way, until episode 5, where Rhyiona was confirmed, and the thread returned to its original glory until it slowly died out, along with the Rhysha thread. Now both are wastelands, but Rhyiona is starting to come back with more spam, once more!

Of course I am! I finished the game just a month ago! Has it always been so Off-Topic or it was more Rhiona before?

• cries in a corner My precious litten.

I'd like that but I doubt it. ):

• Careful, Fiona. Rhys got bit by a radioactive spiderant.

some water for my children

• Hey neat this threads still going.

• I remember when this got shitposted WAY too much! :D

Good times...

It's October, time to get spoopy

• To be fair, the Rhysha thread is still active, and on topic :/

Poogers555 posted: »

Once upon a time, there was the great Rhyiona thread. It hailed of Rhyiona from episode 2 to episode 3. After episode 3, with only about 2 w

• It's really not that active TBH, lol the top post on the most recent page is from like a month ago.

HazzatheMan posted: »

To be fair, the Rhysha thread is still active, and on topic

• there's a ton of content (stories, edits, videos, art, etc) hidden in the thread. it's just that a ton of it is also spam that just helped us become pals around here.

it-it's valuable garbage!

Of course I am! I finished the game just a month ago! Has it always been so Off-Topic or it was more Rhiona before?

• valuable garbage!

this is like my new favorite phrase :'D

and yes, I don't regret silly posts, being off-topic or even sharing some of my personal thoughts here. It maybe seemed weird and even crazy at times but we were having a blast and that's all that matters in my opinion. I'm so tired of people whining about this thread being a mess...yes it is a mess but who cares! It was our messy thread and I wouldn't change anything about it :P

there's a ton of content (stories, edits, videos, art, etc) hidden in the thread. it's just that a ton of it is also spam that just helped us become pals around here. it-it's valuable garbage!

• Hi , good to see this thread is still alive.

• I regret nothing

It might be odd but I think it wouldn't have been the same without the spam. I even recall the coke spam fondly now.

nohuhhuh posted: »

valuable garbage! this is like my new favorite phrase :'D and yes, I don't regret silly posts, being off-topic or even sharing so

• Always a joy to see life in this place. :)

• Guys I'm going to meet Troy Baker I'm sO EXCITED. Just wanted to throw that in there.

• Take him hostage and demand TFTB season 2 from Telltale.

RockMySocks posted: »

Guys I'm going to meet Troy Baker I'm sO EXCITED. Just wanted to throw that in there.

• Wow, really?! Good for you! Be sure to compliment his socks.
    nice sock

Guys I'm going to meet Troy Baker I'm sO EXCITED. Just wanted to throw that in there.

• YEY!

Ekelund21 posted: »

Take him hostage and demand TFTB season 2 from Telltale.

• Nice! Tell us the deets sometime :)

• edited October 2016

OMG WHERE TELL ME ITS BEEN SO LONG TELL ME EVERYTHING PLZ!!!!!

Also, hi. How have you been?

• You are so lucky! :)

• please,,,, take a photo for me laura,,,,,, ur so lucky im proud

• Congratulations @RockMySocks, that's great news! I'm glad you're excited! :)

If you don't mind me asking, how did you manage to make contact with him? Please, share!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.