The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited October 2016

I can see what you mean in terms of lost potential. But I still don't see the trolling as something terrible. It's just a little bit of fun in a sea filled with cynical people :p

Besides, the only people it harmed were journalists who didn't do any research and immediately lambasted him for "delaying" it.

Yeah if you click the post button more than once it's gonna post it again. I've had one where it posted four times.

I meant not trying as in he keeps getting these amazing ideas but executes them incredibly poorly. It's clear he cares of course, but he isn

• Aww yisss. Havin' duck pizza for dinner!

• edited October 2016

Havin' duck pizza for dinner!

enter image description here

(I put a spoiler tag on it because it's getting quite big)

lupinb0y posted: »

Aww yisss. Havin' duck pizza for dinner!

• Lol imagine being new to the forums, coming on and seeing all the stupid threads people make.

"Wtf have I joined? What's telltale talk?"

• It's really weird to see all these Marvel shows and movies pop up now. I was really into comics as a kid and am not really any more(especially Marvel). Characters no one has talked about in 20 years are all of a sudden getting their own shows and movies. It's pretty weird to me.

"Oh yeah. That guy" characters are all of a sudden getting really popular.

• I took the city about one A.M., loaded... Loaded.

• I have no free time. I did the whole entire nutshack theme on voocaroo. I was kind've tipsy when I recorded this, as I had a couple of beers with friends beforehand and I got dared into making this.

Enjoy. I know I didn't.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0bs6e1gItRL

Original theme for reference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gO_KxGlY62g

• Sooo, somehow, someway, I've accidentally become friends with quite a... uh... peculiar person who has some extreme beliefs that wouldn't be considered... socially acceptable... and I do not know how it happened.

• Living after midnight, rockin' to the dawn. Lovin' 'til the morning, then I'm gone, I'm gone

Johro posted: »

I took the city about one A.M., loaded... Loaded. ♪

• I for one, think it's awesome that Marvel is showing some of their smaller heroes. Seeing Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, Daredevil and Black Panther finally get the spotlight is awesome to me.

Johro posted: »

It's really weird to see all these Marvel shows and movies pop up now. I was really into comics as a kid and am not really any more(especia

• I've been wanting to read the comics for ages, but I couldn't find them anywhere. Thanks for posting this!

I had the opportunity to voice Douglas Monroe in a smaller YouTube series that narrates The Walking Dead comics! Check it out if you want

• Whoa you found another person who attends the church of the flying spaghetti monster?

Sooo, somehow, someway, I've accidentally become friends with quite a... uh... peculiar person who has some extreme beliefs that wouldn't be considered... socially acceptable... and I do not know how it happened.

• Praise his noodley appendages!

Whoa you found another person who attends the church of the flying spaghetti monster?

• You got it. :)

I've been wanting to read the comics for ages, but I couldn't find them anywhere. Thanks for posting this!

• No, actually. A lot more... strange than that.

Whoa you found another person who attends the church of the flying spaghetti monster?

• Played GTA Online for the first time in months to try the Bikers DLC. I loved the stuff they added and I even opened my own clubhouse to pursuit the old organization I had going. Of course, it gets quickly frustrating when other players interrupt your contract missions even though I never bothered them before hand. Especially by a group of 6 against me and my prospect with a bunch of other randoms in the mix.

Boy people really want that 3000 GTA$...

Anyway, anyone who's in the hurricane right now I wish you luck. Like some people in GTA, it's a big asshole.

I mean... look at it.

But seriously, wish you luck.

• If this hurricane kills me please use the ouija board to tell me what happens in TWD S3.

• Not a day and a half... just half a day.

Also, I thought you were leaving? I did say that. Never said how long I'd be gone though. I was gone for a day and a half.

• Sadly all PC's in hell run Linux.

If this hurricane kills me please use the ouija board to tell me what happens in TWD S3.

• In case any of you are interested, every shirt on TeePublic is now $14 for the next 38 hours.

Link to TeePublic

• Lol, same here!

I haven't even been able to play Michonne yet.

If this hurricane kills me please use the ouija board to tell me what happens in TWD S3.

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited October 2016

We've gone to the store and bought final supplies. My dad is making one last run to the house to pick up a few things and should be back soon. Things are looking pretty grim, but at least we should be safe. A lot of people are going to lose their homes today. :(

I'll try to take some photos out the window if I can.

http://i.imgur.com/mKHoB0Sl.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/ewGcazsl.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/ftvauRRl.jpg

EDIT: R.I.P. In Pepperoni Flagler Beach Pier

• Take a lot of pics of your yard/ outside of your house so you have before pictures! Also charge your stuff and have coolers ready for when the power goes out.

BigBlindMax posted: »

We've gone to the store and bought final supplies. My dad is making one last run to the house to pick up a few things and should be back so

• I'm at a hotel, but I'll post a couple in a bit.

Yep, we got coolers with ice, food, tons of water, booze and portable power packs.

It looks like Palm Beach or Brevard are going to get the worst of it. My county should only get hit with the bad stuff at noon tomorrow.

Take a lot of pics of your yard/ outside of your house so you have before pictures! Also charge your stuff and have coolers ready for when the power goes out.

• Stay safe Max!

We've gone to the store and bought final supplies. My dad is making one last run to the house to pick up a few things and should be back so

• This morning I saw on the news that people were still outside of their homes at the beach even though they're not supposed to.

• Good luck Max!

• Yeah, Florida is a land of obstinate oldsters. My dad and I drove around earlier today trying to get people to at least cross the river.

Be careful. If the storm leans west, Orlando could take a serious hit.

Menofthe214 posted: »

This morning I saw on the news that people were still outside of their homes at the beach even though they're not supposed to.

• Thanks! We may need it!

Good luck Max!

• Aye, we've done all we can now and it's just a matter of riding this out. Will make for a good story if nothing else. :)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Stay safe Max!

• Good luck and stay safe

• It's crazy how America is hit by natural cataclysms.

Good luck mate!

• edited October 2016

Gravity Rush 2 delayed until January 2017.:(

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/...rush-2-update/

In July, we announced a release date for Gravity Rush 2 that we felt most appropriate for the title. Since then, though production is proceeding smoothly, the landscape for that release date has changed dramatically.

Gravity Rush 2 is the conclusion of Kat’s journey, so we want players to have enough time to dive deep into her story. In addition, as a lot of work went into online features that allow for asynchronous player interaction, we want as many people as possible playing the title at the same time. Thus, after careful deliberation, we have decided to change the release date. Gravity Rush 2 will now launch on January 20, 2017.

I would like to apologize to all those players anxiously awaiting Gravity Rush 2. After four years of development making a title we are very proud of, we want to release it at the very best time.

In exchange for the longer wait, we have decided to release the premium DLC planned for the title free of charge. This additional story will take place in the world of Gravity Rush 2 and we think fans will have a lot of fun playing through it.

As we move into the holiday season and the New Year, we have many more exciting things in store, including more information about the title and the special animated feature. Please keep an eye out for more on Gravity Rush 2, and thank you again for all your support.

I guess it's for the best. Noctis would've killed Kat, and then feed her corpse to Trico. Curse you FF XV and TLG delays >.<. On the plus side, the DLC will be free.

And man, PS4 is packed with japanese titles in early 2017:

• Gravity Rush 2
    • Berserk and the Band of the Hawk
    • Yakuza 0
    • Fate/Exella
    • Persona 5
    • Tales of Berseria
    • Nioh
    • Nier Automata
    • Kingdom Hearts II.8

And then there's the NX and Zelda in March... my poor wallet T~T (not like I was going to buy them all on release day, but still)

• At least it's still better than 4chan or some subreddits. At least for now.

Lol imagine being new to the forums, coming on and seeing all the stupid threads people make. "Wtf have I joined? What's telltale talk?"

• Sorry?

You overestimated him @papai46

• Thanks, will do!

Good luck and stay safe

Sign in to comment in this discussion.