The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Chilling with the OP guys
    enter image description here

• u know when people say suck it up when your feelings are hurt and just wanna get bat and break his knee then say walk it off :)

• Happy late anniversary!

Today marks the 1 Year I have been on this forum!!!

• I was just asking because of that Cersei image lol.

• edited October 2016

Radical feminist. The initial idea of feminism is good especially in areas that treats women as expendable toys, but some tends to go far too drastic and abusive with the idea. As is the case with this bitch.

Chilled posted: »

Just a stupid bogan, and a feminist too.

• Finally could go on as I was unable to login on the Vita even though I tried all the suggested options in an earlier page. So this will come across as rather late but regardless, Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!

On a side note: I just had a streak of bees getting in my face. First when I was taking a drink uptown, and then as I stood and wait for my siblings a bee buzzed in front of my nose in the same matter. >_> I was like "NOPE" and sped walked home and on the way I saw bee flew around me as I got closer to home. Leave me alone, bees! O_O''

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited October 2016

Call out culture is toxic. It's not about safety, it's about power. Meting out instant punishment and humiliation for perceived wrongs.

So if you live in Australia and have a Facebook account, you might have seen a post being shared around about a guy being shamed online for

• On what MC server is this if I may ask? I haven't been on MC PC for a whole year.

BeyondEnder posted: »

Chilling with the OP guys

• Thank you :)

Happy late anniversary!

• I know, that's why I responded. :P

• Oh okay lol.

I know, that's why I responded. :P

• I like GoT, remember? :P

Oh okay lol.

• It's a cracked server called ExtremeCraft.

Menofthe214 posted: »

On what MC server is this if I may ask? I haven't been on MC PC for a whole year.

• edited October 2016

I remember now. xD

I love rewatching that scene. It's so satisfying.

Even though House Tyrell and most of House Lannister were wiped out...

I like GoT, remember? :P

• Today is the day Soap MacTavish technically died in history. R.I.P. my middle school hero. I couldn't have made it through my cringeworthy, zitty hormonal years without you, old friend. :(

• Less than 2 months until Final Fantasy XV is finally out. I really hope it's good, but I have faith in Tabata and the crew. Can't believe it was announced more than 10 years ago.

Me, when FF XV was announced in 2006 as FF Versus XIII:

Me now:

(Minus the fabulous blue hair)

• I'm watching Superman: The Animated Series. I'm pretty impressed so far!

I think Superman is now one of my favorite superheroes. And this version dosen't feel dumbed down or overpowered or anything like that.

• Wew, just got electricity and internet back. As promised, some Matthew shit.

Warning: Videos taken by a legally blind person, using an iPad.

• Well I'm gonna reply anyway

• enter image description here

https://www.twitter.com/GQMagazine/status/785322304683253760 27 Hilarious Tweets That Prove Ken Bone Won The Presidential Debate #KenBoneFacts

• Anyone played the halloween update on Overwatch? The brawl is hilarious.

New outfits are good, pumpkin reaper is the best

• edited October 2016

laughing too hard rn

enter image description here enter image description here

• With RWBY Volume 4 almost upon us, how about we all take a moment to reminisce on Salem's epic speech from the end of Volume 3.

A smaller, mo' real ass. It aint nuthin but legit dat a simple spark can ignite hope, breathe fire tha fuck into tha heartz of tha weary. Da mobilitizzle ta derive strength from hope is undoubtedly mankindz top billin attribute... which is why I'ma focus all of mah juice ta snuff it out. How tha fuck do it feel, biatch? Knowin dat all of yo' time n' effort has been fo' nothing, biatch? That yo' guardians have failed yo slick ass, biatch? That every last muthafuckin thang you've built is ghon be torn down before yo' straight-up eyes?

Yo crazy-ass faith up in mankind was not misplaced. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! When banded together, unified by a cold-ass lil common enemy, they is a noticeable threat. But divide them, place doubt tha fuck into they minds, n' any semblizzle of juice they once had will wash away.

Of course, they won't realize it at first. Like you, they'll clin ta they fleetin hope, they aspirations. But dis is merely tha straight-up original gangsta move. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. So you bust yo' guardians. Yo crazy-ass huntsmen n' huntresses fo' realz. And when they fail n' you turn ta yo' smalla soul, know dat you bust her ta tha same pitiful demise. This is tha beginnin of tha end, Ozpin. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch fo' realz. And I be locked n loaded ta peep you burn.

Smalla mo' real ass (Ruby) vs Salem, coming in Volume 9, 2021.

• Ozpin's gunna slap that bitch! (she reminds me of Queen Bitch from gow1,2,3)

RWBY!!!! It's so close! More Qrow pls, That is one awesome character. Vic did a great job with him.

MichaelBP posted: »

With RWBY Volume 4 almost upon us, how about we all take a moment to reminisce on Salem's epic speech from the end of Volume 3. A smal

• Yeah, the fact she narrated the intro of Volume 1, the Volume 2 WoR and the Volume 3 ending does remind of the Queen from GoW 1-3. I just hope this isn't the surprise twist at the very end of volume 8:

Qrow is love, Qrow is life. Hope he gets plenty of screentime and gets to kick some ass in Vol 4.

Ozpin's gunna slap that bitch! (she reminds me of Queen Bitch from gow1,2,3) RWBY!!!! It's so close! More Qrow pls, That is one awesome character. Vic did a great job with him.

• She was the first voice we heard yeah. Reckon this will have alot of twists this volume.

Holy shit that picture, haha!

Yeah, the fact she narrated the intro of Volume 1, the Volume 2 WoR and the Volume 3 ending does remind of the Queen from GoW 1-3. I just ho

• RIP That badass.

...Man I completely forgot to do that last game review. >.>

Today is the day Soap MacTavish technically died in history. R.I.P. my middle school hero. I couldn't have made it through my cringeworthy, zitty hormonal years without you, old friend.

• When I look at the attention of detail in the screenshots, it makes me proud how far games have come. I mean look at dem graphics.

Less than 2 months until Final Fantasy XV is finally out. I really hope it's good, but I have faith in Tabata and the crew. Can't believe it

• It's definitely my favourite version as well and the series is great.

I'm watching Superman: The Animated Series. I'm pretty impressed so far! I think Superman is now one of my favorite superheroes. And this version dosen't feel dumbed down or overpowered or anything like that.

• And I never even heard of him before. ._.

• About to play soon! : D

Just using my computer time wisely first since I can't log on with the vita anymore. : /

Anyone played the halloween update on Overwatch? The brawl is hilarious. New outfits are good, pumpkin reaper is the best

• It's a good update tbf. Reaper, Junkrat and Roadhog have the best skins. Ana's looks good and I wouldn't mind pharahs.

The brawl is very funny and entertaining. You'll see why!

About to play soon! : D Just using my computer time wisely first since I can't log on with the vita anymore. : /

• He got it easy compared to Roach.

Today is the day Soap MacTavish technically died in history. R.I.P. my middle school hero. I couldn't have made it through my cringeworthy, zitty hormonal years without you, old friend.

• He was some guy who said some memey shit or whatever at the debate and now the dude is praised as much as Harmabe.

And I never even heard of him before. ._.

• I wasn't aware Salem grew up in East Saint Louis.

With RWBY Volume 4 almost upon us, how about we all take a moment to reminisce on Salem's epic speech from the end of Volume 3. A smal

• You drop the Soap you pay the Price.

• Okay, that's it.

Finna expose you, fam.

Brodester08 posted: »

@Wolfenus54 and @DillonDex are frauds.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.