"Telltale should make a ____ Series": Post your ideas for a new Telltale Series here. (Unofficial)

Comments

• Nah... Feeling Jealous when an Anime Show has got it's own Telltale Games alongside with their Games on it?

Asking... :-P

• American Cartoons has eaten by Japanese Cartoons

The Avatar universe. Not the blue aliens, thanks. But the universe from The Last Airbender and the Legend of Korra. A story about a Avata

• No, I love anime. I'd love to see what Telltale would do with a certain anime series. I just fucking hate Sword Art Online.

earvinexes posted: »

Nah... Feeling Jealous when an Anime Show has got it's own Telltale Games alongside with their Games on it? Asking... :-P

• In it's current state, I don't see that being likely. But perhaps after the series has ended it'd be neat to guide Steven through a new journey.

Probably not, but..... Steven Universe?

• I know your feels and SAO is kinda stubborn when the story is getting a twist (Especially after Episode 14 or the Game has been changed to "WHAT THE HECK" Online) But no crashing on it's own trip (Preferring the Episode 14 will be the Last Episode for making a Telltale Game)
    Episode 15 to Season 2 + Movie and Upcoming Season 3 will be a Rotten Story*
    Just like Scott Cawthon, He Expanded FNAF up to 4th Installment then a RPG. (I'm done about on the Third Game but No and Thanks for being messy on his own Game)

Watch your Language, By the way. (No Hard Feelings) :-)

No, I love anime. I'd love to see what Telltale would do with a certain anime series. I just fucking hate Sword Art Online.

• I know your feels and SAO is kinda stubborn when the story is getting a twist (Especially after Episode 14 or the Game has been changed to "WHAT THE HECK" Online) But no crashing on it's own trip (Preferring the Episode 14 will be the Last Episode for making a Telltale Game)
    Episode 15 to Season 2 + Movie and Upcoming Season 3 will be a Rotten Story*
    Just like Scott Cawthon, He Expanded FNAF up to 4th Installment then a RPG. (I'm done about on the Third Game but No and Thanks for being messy on his own Game)

Watch your Language, By the way. (No Hard Feelings) :-)

No, I love anime. I'd love to see what Telltale would do with a certain anime series. I just fucking hate Sword Art Online.

• I don't read the comics, but from what I offhandedly know about the series elsewhere, I think that Watchmen would be a cool franchise to see Telltale make a game based off of.

• Please stop, we already have enough weeaboos in this forum for a lifetime...

• X-Men: A TellTale Series jizzes sadly it's not gonna happen, Marvel is trying to get rid of the X-Men, so no new stories for them.

I hope for there planned marvel game they choose it to be based on X-men. I feel it would be really cool

• I know your feels and SAO is kinda stubborn when the story is getting a twist (Especially after Episode 14 or the Game has been changed to "WHAT THE HECK" Online)

Oh no, I thought it was terrible from the beginning. The only time it was good was during Mother's Rosario and I bet a million dollars Season 3 will forget the good path that MR paved and just go back to being awful. It never changed for me, it stayed the same from the beginning.

Just like Scott Cawthon, He Expanded FNAF up to 4th Installment then a RPG.

I don't see how Scott has anything to do with a multi-million dollar awful anime series based on a really good novel, but okay.

(I'm done about on the Third Game but No and Thanks for being messy on his own Game)

Did... did you read my previous comments to get a feel on how to respond?

Watch your Language, By the way.

I was born in backwoods, redneck Moberly. I'm not exactly the biggest watcher of language.

(No Hard Feelings) :-)

Of course, I have nothing against you. You're a swell person from as far as I can tell, other than the assumption making thing you're a great person as far as I see. I just wanted to explain that I'm not "jealous" of anything, and I'm not afraid of anime taking over or some shit. I just legitimately hate Sword Art Online.

I know your feels and SAO is kinda stubborn when the story is getting a twist (Especially after Episode 14 or the Game has been changed to "

• Do you think telltale could make a good story driven 24 game. Think about it playing some one like Jack Bauer making the tough choices to either break the law to save millions or try and doing it by the book to keep order.

• Do you think that telltale could make a total drama game based on the tv show.

• Godfather
    Harry Potter
    Goosebumps (a more grown up version could work pretty well)

• The-- What!?

For your information, I'm an Asian. (Weeaboos are the people who are pretending themselves as Japanese and mostly Westerns are literally speaking Japanese Language...)

Weeaboos be like Watching Avatar

Avatar is NOT an Anime and we all know about it...

papai46 posted: »

Please stop, we already have enough weeaboos in this forum for a lifetime...

• Sometimes there was a Best Moments and Stubborn Moments in each Episodes (The Novel Arcs have been mixed for the Series, There was a Short Chapters as Skipped Unnecessary Stuffs and Long Chapters that is very interesting about it.)

Oh no, I thought it was terrible from the beginning. The only time it was good was during Mother's Rosario and I bet a million dollars Season 3 will forget the good path that MR paved and just go back to being awful. It never changed for me, it stayed the same from the beginning.

Well, Scott can only make Indie Games. (If he made a PS4 and Xbox Games in the future then brace ourselves) (A few months ago, I read something on a Website that he will do a Remake soon for his Games to the Consoles.)

I don't see how Scott has anything to do with a multi-million dollar awful anime series based on a really good novel, but okay.

Watch your language again, Say in similar meaning without any rude words included and I'm no Swell Person.

...I just wanted to explain that I'm not "jealous" of anything, and I'm not afraid of anime taking over or some shit...

Anyway, Who said Avatar is an Anime? (The theme and culture is kinda Chinese but an American Cartoon.)

I know your feels and SAO is kinda stubborn when the story is getting a twist (Especially after Episode 14 or the Game has been changed to "

• I assume english isn't your first language, Which makes this discussion excusable. Look, I just don't like SAO, I can say any swear word I please, This argument is pointless, and Scott Cawthon is irrelevant. If you think otherwise, that's cool.

Sometimes there was a Best Moments and Stubborn Moments in each Episodes (The Novel Arcs have been mixed for the Series, There was a Short C

• I hope not...

Do you think that telltale could make a total drama game based on the tv show.

• Actually, I'm an Asian and I'm not living in the Western Continent that people saying "Anime is better than Cartoons". (I don't judge what is better or worst, And who said "No" in the beginning anyway.) :D
    Just No Crashing on it's own trip

---The End---

I assume english isn't your first language, Which makes this discussion excusable. Look, I just don't like SAO, I can say any swear word I please, This argument is pointless, and Scott Cawthon is irrelevant. If you think otherwise, that's cool.

• I wish if telltale is looking for new game theme, I want to suggest John Constantine, aka Hellblazer. First of all, No other game studio or developer didn't make it & not even try to make the Constantine game before. Second, Constatine is 3rd of most popular comic character. Third, he is in same universe with DC & Vertigo(Batman, Wolf among us....to be honest I like vertigo style more) lastly, his comic story is like choicable. Try to make his youth or teenage story. Maybe How did he decide to become exorcist, demonologist, Master of the dark arts

p.s: I'm Korean so my english is real bad so I didn't give a good message but next time I will try to right more correctly

• edited October 2016

PLEASE READ GOOD IDEAS

id like avengers the simpsons a telltale series
    telltale makes amazing games but with the
    simpsons it be like AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STAR WARS WOULD BE COOL driving a
    space ship fighting troopers BEING A JEDI

scooby doo
    would also be cool investigating 5 playable characters mysteries

tererias cool mining fighting flying eyes going in temples

I wish if telltale is looking for new game theme, I want to suggest John Constantine, aka Hellblazer. First of all, No other game studio or

• edited October 2016

"Invasion of the Body Snatchers."

enter image description here

This kind of story could soar in the Telltale format. Just imagine being cast in the Kevin McCarthy role, trying to stay one step ahead of the pod people who are rapidly spreading throughout the country. The combination of paranoia and excitement could be incredible. I'd almost like Telltale to set the game during the '50's in a stylized black & white, in the spirit of the original movie.

• I love this idea.

"Invasion of the Body Snatchers." This kind of story could soar in the Telltale format. Just imagine being cast in the Kevin McCarthy

• edited October 2016

Thread: You guys should make a Son's of Anarchy game

After playing through WD: Michonne last night completely, randomly I started thinking about how awesome you guys could probably do a Son's of Anarchy game, maybe based off the first 9 or something. Get a hold of Kurt Sutter and get this done please! :)

• Interesting .

Now I would play that game.

DarkMeister posted: »

Thread: You guys should make a Son's of Anarchy game After playing through WD: Michonne last night completely, randomly I started think

• edited October 2016

Thread: Superman Telltale Series?

Could it be done? Naturally the style and story would have to be very different, but I'd like to see Telltale challenge Superman's character in the same unique ways it's currently challenging Batman's.

• They could...but Superman is hard to write for...being hard to kill and all that. Honestly I am not all that aware of his villains other than Lex.

• There would be no death scenes...

• 1) Brainiac.
    2) Lobo.
    3) Doomsday.
    4) General Zod.
    5) Lex Luthor.
    6) Mongul.
    7) Parasite.
    8) Metallo.
    9) Darkseid.
    10) Solomon Grundy.
    11) Ultra-Humanite.
    12) Mister Mxyzptlk.
    13) Toyman.
    14) Silver Banshee.
    15) Bizarro.

Those are fifteen of the most prominent baddies in Superman's rogue gallery. Plenty for Telltale to choose from.

They could...but Superman is hard to write for...being hard to kill and all that. Honestly I am not all that aware of his villains other than Lex.

• Uh...

enter image description here

There would be no death scenes...

• Okay, if it was the end of the game, it would make sense.

But...Superman's only weakness is Kryptonite.

Uh...

• I think the question is what you would change which works, and who outside Lois you would want to have some romantic entanglement with. (I guess Wonder Woman is an option but I wouldn't say no to Lara Lang either.)

One idea which could be interesting is doing a take on Supergirl's arrival from Clark's perspective, utilising Brainiac as a villain and plot mechanic and Lex as a secondary villain.

• Correction, his most well known weakness is kryptonite, he has other weaknesses besides krptonite

Okay, if it was the end of the game, it would make sense. But...Superman's only weakness is Kryptonite.

• edited October 2016

Magic is one of them.

Correction, his most well known weakness is kryptonite, he has other weaknesses besides krptonite

• I like Batman more, Superman is for me just a human with laser eyes and big strength. Batman is badass in fighting, hiding and all that stuff.

• I would definately play and enjoy that game! Why didn't I think of it! Sons of Anarchy! Hell yes!!
    Yay or Nay for this Idea, I say Yay!

DarkMeister posted: »

Thread: You guys should make a Son's of Anarchy game After playing through WD: Michonne last night completely, randomly I started think

• Scooby doo is good one but star wars...??? I think disney won't let that happen

PLEASE READ GOOD IDEAS id like avengers the simpsons a telltale series telltale makes amazing games but with the simpsons it be like

• A groundhog day type game. Where the player relives the same day.

Edge of Tomorrow / Re:Zero type story. idk

Opinions? Or would it get annoying for the player. Kinda like dying at the end of the level and it having no checkpoints

• edited October 2016

I really hope that's not the majority's opinion of Superman. Seeing him as just "a human with laser eyes and big strength" is insane, especially taking his history into account.

I like Batman more, Superman is for me just a human with laser eyes and big strength. Batman is badass in fighting, hiding and all that stuff.

• edited October 2016

Telltale should go back to the original Christopher Reeve movies for inspiration, IMO. Unlike Batman, who seems to be more popular these days just because he's "a badass," Superman has a greater reputation to uphold because he's supposed to be a paradigm of pure good. That can be a terrible responsibility at times, especially when your city is being attacked by supervillains almost every day. He's not too different from Brendan Gleeson's priest in the movie CALVARY, in some ways. He's constantly endeavoring to be a good person even while the rest of the world mocks him for it.

Maybe a storyline that threatens Superman's oath to never kill could be cool. For example, all of Metropolis could be brainwashed or mind-controlled by the plot's main villain, forcing Superman to find other methods to put various friends and innocent civilians out of action without having to murder them. Alternatively, a "countdown" story where Superman is poisoned by one (or all) of his enemies has a lot of potential too. The player could either try to hunt for a cure, or have Superman fix as many problems as he can in the world before he expires. Both Grant Morrison's "All-Star Superman" and Alan Moore's "Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow?" used this idea in different ways.

• edited October 2016

Thread: Flash..

Hi guys what do you think should really the telltale games should consider flash as thier next story based superhero game.what do you guys think?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.