The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• It's true.

Brodester08 posted: »

@Wolfenus54 and @DillonDex are frauds.

• But you're a fraud, how am I supposed to know that it's true that it's true?

DillonDex posted: »

It's true.

• Don't expose my internal organs, I worked hard to get those. Speaking of the ones in my freezer, obviously.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Okay, that's it. Finna expose you, fam.

• Okay, then. I'mma expose that empty/brainless head of yours, then.

Don't expose my internal organs, I worked hard to get those. Speaking of the ones in my freezer, obviously.

• Which one? I have a collection of several.

Okay, then. I'mma expose that empty/brainless head of yours, then.

• Because I've never told a lie in my life.

But you're a fraud, how am I supposed to know that it's true that it's true?

• Every single one of them.

Which one? I have a collection of several.

• Liar.

Because I've never told a lie in my life.

• That's a lie.

Liar.

• You told me that you said a million lies before last night, I can't believe you just lied.

Because I've never told a lie in my life.

• You better be telling the truth.

That's a lie.

• Look, we can't turn on each other. That's exactly what he wants.

You told me that you said a million lies before last night, I can't believe you just lied.

• Ugh, fine...

smfh

Look, we can't turn on each other. That's exactly what he wants.

• The difference is that this man, from what he has said, appears to be happy to have become a meme—this only happened due to people finding him funny in the first place.

This is not a joke that makes fun of a woman, a baby and a dead gorilla. And this is actually not cringe-worthy.

He was some guy who said some memey shit or whatever at the debate and now the dude is praised as much as Harmabe.

• Yikes, you want some Mutemath with that edge kiddo?

(I'm just joking around btw)

The difference is that this man, from what he has said, appears to be happy to have become a meme—this only happened due to people finding h

• edited October 2016

New outfits are good, pumpkin reaper is the best

"Pumpkin Reaper"
    "Best outfit"

enter image description here

D E L E T
    T H I S

Anyone played the halloween update on Overwatch? The brawl is hilarious. New outfits are good, pumpkin reaper is the best

• Comment appears to incite an argument.

• Comment clarifies that it is joking.

• Comment does not have a purpose in life.

Yikes, you want some Mutemath with that edge kiddo? (I'm just joking around btw)

• HOLY SHIT

Tomorrow marks 3 years of me being on the forums!

... broooooo

I was freakin' 12 when I made this account!

• Well, the top image is from a CG cutscene, while the bottom one is from at least an in-engine cutscene. Nevertheless, the in-game graphics are still really good for a game with such a massive open world. Especially since the newer builds have shown quite a big graphical upgrade. Even the XB1 version, which looked super rough compared to the PS4 version back in August, is shaping up much better now, though the difference in resolution is still pretty obvious. And FF XV has by far the best animations in a game, imo.

When I look at the attention of detail in the screenshots, it makes me proud how far games have come. I mean look at dem graphics.

• Where else would she have met Ozpin, the pimp?

I be bout ta...keep dis brief. Yo ass have traveled here todizzle up in search of knowledge--to hone yo' craft n' acquire freshly smoked up game fo' realz. And when you have finished, you plan ta dedicate yo' game ta tha protection of tha people. But I look amongst you, n' all I peep is wasted juice, up in need of purpose - direction. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. Yo ass assume knowledge will free you of dis yo, but yo' time at dis school will prove dat knowledge can only carry you so far. Shiiit, dis aint no joke. Well shiiiit, it is up ta you ta take tha straight-up original gangsta step.

I wasn't aware Salem grew up in East Saint Louis.

• Couldn't agree more.

My favorite episode so far is the Main Man 2-parter.

It's definitely my favourite version as well and the series is great.

• I swear, when I first looked at these guys, I thought they were Jacksepticeye and Markiplier.

laughing too hard rn

• Someone please help me. This quote is so powerful that I can't stop pressing replay.

• New RWBY art so its now my avatar! so pumped for vol4

• That reminds me of something...

Prosthetic Head

Every single one of them.

• Found out that you can play as a pigeon in Battlefield 1...

• Hockey is back. ohhhhhh yessssssssss

• A pigeon? A fucking pigeon?!?! Poor Activision is fucked if they can't pull some major shit like a pigeon.

lupinb0y posted: »

Found out that you can play as a pigeon in Battlefield 1...

• enter image description here

• I'm thinking about shaving my beard down to a goatee again.

• My laptop has officially shat itself. I've been experiencing problems with it since I got it back in April but today's fuck ups are the tipping point.

I'm going to have to return this one, so does anyone have any suggestions for gaming laptops? Anything but Alienware. I'm thinking my budget will be around $2000-$3000 AUD.

• It's happeninnnnnnnnnnnnng

HOLY SHIT Tomorrow marks 3 years of me being on the forums! ... broooooo I was freakin' 12 when I made this account!

• It's been 3 years. I started 5 pointless discussions, made 3247 comments, and recieved 7637 likes.

I made this account when I was an eager, little 12 year old girl who was pumped about The Walking Dead game, season 2, and I found much more. I found other games, friends, and a community that didn't give me a hard time when they found out I was a 12 year old girl.

Thank you guys for the 3 years of fun, love, and support you've given me. Here's to many more!

• Do you feel different now?

It's happeninnnnnnnnnnnnng

• Happy Anniversary! ^^

It's been 3 years. I started 5 pointless discussions, made 3247 comments, and recieved 7637 likes. I made this account when I was an eage

• Happy Third Anniversary!

It's been 3 years. I started 5 pointless discussions, made 3247 comments, and recieved 7637 likes. I made this account when I was an eage

• Hey, I have a question about the Back to the Future game, but I thought I would post It here since there's not really much activity in its section.

So, I was wondering... Is there any difference between the 30th Anniversary Edition and the normal edition?

Thank you.

• For some reason I feel like Battlefield 1 will be a disappointment. They only gave us one map of the beta. Battlefield Hardline wasn't that good of a story. Star Wars Battlefront showed how much EA cared about their fans, and look what happened with that game. I'm just gonna wait on a review for the game rather then pre ordering it.

• When the fuck are these FNAF fan-made games gonna stop being made?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.