Wallace & Gromit Fan Art Thread

edited September 2014 in Wallace & Gromit
First of all, I'd like to say it would be really awesome if Telltale started a fanart section on their site, like Blizzard has on their site.

Secondly, I'd like to present to you; Wallace!

169om13.png

He's not quite done yet, and I think the hands may be a tad too big.
I'll post more screenies when I get further along! :)

If any of the Telltale guys don't have anything against it, I'd also like to link to the Max file when I'm done...

Comments

• edited November 2009
    Afr0 wrote: »
    First of all, I'd like to say it would be really awesome if Telltale started a fanart section on their site, like Blizzard has on their site.

Secondly, I'd like to present to you; Wallace!

He's not quite done yet, and I think the hands may be a tad too big.
    I'll post more screenies when I get further along! :)

If any of the Telltale guys don't have anything against it, I'd also like to link to the Max file when I'm done...

The Monkey Island and Sam and Max forums each have a sticky for Fan art, so if other people start participating maybe this will get a sticky too :)

Also, nice Wallace model.
  • edited November 2009
    Thank you! :)
  • edited November 2009
    w9fr43.png

Update! :)

All that's missing now is getting MudBox to work on Windows 7 and rigging, so I can find a better pose.

Think I might make it as a modeller for Telltale some day? :p
  • edited November 2009
    If you follow your dreams, anything is possible, kid.
  • edited November 2009
    I look at it and I see a wooden laundry pin..not that it doesn't have a lot of character and style, class, for one...

Seriously though, it's true, if you want something bad enough I don't believe in no win scenarios, if it's possible then you'll make it possible. Or you'll make great discoveries along the way to acceptance and live a life that's worth mentioning.

Never know where life will take you but along the way we pick up many skills, traits ,that could solve all the World's problems if applied right, let alone simply help us live full and joyous lives. It's all about application and living the life.
  • edited November 2009
    Thanks guys! :D

doodo: Yeah, I realize the pose isn't doing him any credit right now. I've also been thinking about maybe doing something about the knees, because right now he doesn't have any.
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited November 2015
    wgtt.png
  • edited February 2010
    creation_700_4301.jpg

I guess I'll give this topic some fuel by throwing this in here again. Seriously, these guys are some of the most fun to draw.

I'll be extremely disappointed if I don't see at least ten pages of artwork in here before spring ends.
  • edited February 2010
    Neat. I really like how your Gromit turned out.
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited September 2013

Wow. I can't believe I wanted to show some love for Wallace & Gromit for the Telltale Deck 'o Cards Project but forgot to show love in the thread dedicated to fan art for them.

Now that the Wallace & Gromit forums are no longer buried, it seems like now's the perfect time to rectify that. :)

Gromit (and Wallace) Card

Sign in to comment in this discussion.