The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• <3

Johro posted: »

Dear people, I love you. * Me

• Well...she still has a mouth.

MichaelBP posted: »

Well.. she's a robot. Ain't got no... you know.

• enter image description here

TheFurryOne posted: »

Well...she still has a mouth.

• And I still don't know if I made the right choice or not

Look up the other endings on You Tube if you haven't, it made me more sure about my own choice.

• (just kidding btw)

Boy it's a shame the joke isn't funny then. HEHEHEHEHEHEH. LOOK AT HOW FUNNY I AM.

...Could you possibly, neighbor to neighbor, spare a cup of bleach?

papai46 posted: »

>Only 17 >virgin I'm not sure how there's any problem. HAHA, you're right gotta stay faithful to the waifu. (just kidding btw)

• Dear Johro,
    Ha, gay.

• One of the people.

(just joking around I appreciate that and I'm sure others do as well)

Dear people, I love you. * Me

• [removed]

Would hit the blind one.

• Kiss your sister, you inbred fop.

• I'm down for that.

TheFurryOne posted: »

Well...she still has a mouth.

• edited November 2016

How do you know? She could be one of those advanced models.

Also, rule 34 says otherwise.

MichaelBP posted: »

Well.. she's a robot. Ain't got no... you know.

• Go fuck yourself in the ass with a spoon, you giant fuckface.

Kiss your sister, you inbred fop.

• I got an email about my polling location for the US election and it just hit me that in less than a week I will be either popping the biggest bottles or in mourning. Hahahaha, fake laughter, real fear

In other news, I got off the waitlist for a class I needed and have added more classes just for the hell of it. Who needs a social life anymore? :)

• So, um, the Dark Brotherhood questline isn't starting up on my Skyrim file. Anybody know what's up?

• Ahhhh, this Game 7 is killing me slowly but surely. Come on Cubs, you can do this.

• The Cubs won. It's official now, the end times are upon us.

• It's taken 108 years, but it's finally happened, the Chicago Cubs are World Series Champions. This will go down as one of the greatest World Series of all time, easily. Congratulations.

enter image description here

• Relax Cleveland.
    Take solace in the fact that the odds are pretty good the Browns will probably win a game this year.

HashtagItsNotOverTilItsOver
    HashtagItsOver

I'm not a fan of either baseball team. I have no excuse for trashtalk.

• May I ask why?

I was shaking at the end of season 2 too... but for entirely different reasons.

• You may.

Acheive250 posted: »

May I ask why?

• Okay...

Why were you shaking at the end of season 2?

You may.

• Did you go to sleep after killing Grelod the Kind?

So, um, the Dark Brotherhood questline isn't starting up on my Skyrim file. Anybody know what's up?

• Cause it was the most atrocious 2 hours I've wasted playing such a monumentally awful and fundamentally backwards ending.

I don't think there was even 1 scene I remotely liked. Except the credits.

Acheive250 posted: »

Okay... Why were you shaking at the end of season 2?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

In Back to the Future 2 they predicted that the Cubs would win the 2015 world sires so they where only one year off.

They where so close with that prediction :p.

It's taken 108 years, but it's finally happened, the Chicago Cubs are World Series Champions. This will go down as one of the greatest World Series of all time, easily. Congratulations.

• edited November 2016

If any of you people are interested, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon will be free on Uplay on the 9th! Just add it to your library and you'll get to keep it forever.

• Today I realised that this election reality show will eventually end. It finally hit home and to know that all this craziness will end, is sad. I'm afraid of the unknown. What will we make fun of next? Why will we want to assault our relative then? All the disowned friends. All the conspiracy. We'll need a celebrity to cheat on their spouse and crash their car into tree or something.

• Loved that game.

lupinb0y posted: »

If any of you people are interested, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon will be free on Uplay on the 9th! Just add it to your library and you'll get to keep it forever.

• Gosh...

Cause it was the most atrocious 2 hours I've wasted playing such a monumentally awful and fundamentally backwards ending. I don't think there was even 1 scene I remotely liked. Except the credits.

• what platforms? i have it on ps3

• so im back for a short while until i get engulfed in work or my phone data rus out (whichever one comes first lol)

• PC. Uplay is Ubisofts version of Steam.

what platforms? i have it on ps3

• edited November 2016

One of the first things I wanted to do was get one of my favourite all time skyrim swords back as quick as I could

There she is - 'DAWNBREAKER'. Now to do Meridia's bidding

• Cartoon Network has released a new animated pilot on their YouTube channel called Infinity Train and it stars Tulip, who is voiced by none other than Ashley Johnson (the voice actress for Ellie and Gortys)!

I'm really liking it so hopefully it gets picked up as a full length series in the near future.

• edited November 2016

ATTENTION XBOX PLAYERS

I have download codes for:

GEARS OF WAR 3
    GEARS OF WAR: JUDGEMENT - CLAIMED

Anyone who wishes to have these send me a private message. I'll edit the comment if someone picks up the code.

• edited November 2016

Edit: Decided to remove this comment.

ATTENTION XBOX PLAYERS I have download codes for: GEARS OF WAR 3 GEARS OF WAR: JUDGEMENT - CLAIMED Anyone who wishes to have these send me a private message. I'll edit the comment if someone picks up the code.

• Yes. Multiple times.

Did you go to sleep after killing Grelod the Kind?

• [removed]

Menofthe214 posted: »

Edit: Decided to remove this comment.

• I don't know if any of you guys watch Game Grumps, but they have a series going on right now where Arin had to record alone and he's playing Mega Man X, and honestly it's my favorite Grumps playthrough to date, Arin explains a lot of his opinions very well and gets very deep on what it's like in his head with life and stuff. I'd recommend checking it out if you're looking for a new Gram Groomp series to watch, or you just finally want a reason to stop shitting on the man, the myth, the legend, Egoraptor.

• edited November 2016

Ashley Johnson! :)
    AHHHH YAY
    Edit: pretty cool show. I Like the different characters, hope there's more to come!

Cartoon Network has released a new animated pilot on their YouTube channel called Infinity Train and it stars Tulip, who is voiced by none o

• Don't worry. Both candidates are terrible, so whoever wins - people will still find ways to get their laughs once the election ends.

Today I realised that this election reality show will eventually end. It finally hit home and to know that all this craziness will end, is

Sign in to comment in this discussion.